Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN

+6
Five
Mr. Alice
Mr. Gerbear
katze
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Internet's acting up so I'll be out for the night.

Listen to lucas and lynch katagi or katze tomorrow. incidentally, since i am also a safe(ish) lynch, you can lynch literally anybody whose name starts with K and you will be OK.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

katagi r u the maf

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

crashes in i aM SO SORRY FOR NOT VOTING!!! Q A Q

basically i was heading home from work but since we had a blackout in the area, we went out to eat, and i totally forgot about thread, tho due to CERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS USING UP ALL THE DATA i couldn't have gotten online anyway. i fully accept all the consequences!!

i'm pretty sure i didn't die so i hope i'm allowed to talk at all, but i'll be backreading in a moment!!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh yeah, shame on Mr. Alice too, no role power for 48 hours. =P

katagi

katagi

hi im not maf

Rasei

Rasei

Umx would lynching Kiyoko really help us in the long run?itbwould just delay lynching one of the other two K? Also im sorry for notnvoting I got distracted by paychecks, evil vampire lords, evil twigs that wanted to beat us up; a adult green dragon; and Update 1.1 of Stardew

high seraph

high seraph

There's little advantage in lynching Kiyoko, Rasei.

I think she meant it mostly as a joke, but she was basically saying that if we absolutely do not want to lynch katagi or Katze next (for some bizarre reason), Kiyo is the safest person to lynch because the following phase won't have a NK, which means the day phase following that won't be a MYLO. But yeah, we'd essentially just be pushing back the mafia win.

I'm willing to believe Kiyoko's claim right now, specially because the roles Tiki assigned in this game seem to be pretty straightforward and in line with their traditional incarnations. If she's lying about anything, it'd be about whether or not her death really triggers a "there will be no NK next phase" message in rollover -- which is an hypothesis I'm only going to pursue if the night phase rolls out with no deaths. I'll still prefer to think that the mafia deliberately withheld the NK in order to make Five's flip seem more believable over doubting Kiyoko's claim though. And if the mafia does that, all the more power to us, at least as far as the ratio is concerned.

Originally, I ran a theory in my head that Kiyoko and Five could have been mafia together, and Five sent the NK because she's statistically less likely to be targeted N0 than Kiyo. This could still be true, but I don't really believe this anymore because Kiyoko can't be the jailer, and I'm convinced that the jailer is mafia.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yeah there's no advantage to lynching me unless people really needed an extra phase of detective results or something, since town can still act even if there's no NK. I mostly suggested it to make the "Lynch all the Ks" joke

I agree with Lucas tho. Lynch the jailer.

Rasei

Rasei

*Rasei is ready for Rollover*

katze

katze

Hi, i'd just like to uh. Say that i'm not maf either? I've explained my reasons for being absent to tiki, but yes. I'm not maf. I really didn't send in my action last time, but I got it in on time this time. So.

Luxaria

Luxaria

"let the thread know
something has come up for host,
so delayed rollover tonight
"

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Dear God Lux, that yellow on white , you should be ashamed.

Anyway, writing PMs and rollover now, so no spec till I say so, K?

K.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nyan, nyan, desu, nyan!

Forces of Vanilla, come together! You're all in high kawaii spirits and why shouldn't you be!?[ Sugoi! You think you're winning, and you are all looking super kawaii in doing so, nyan!

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN - Page 6 Latest?cb=20151225181601

Oh, but don't worry, Chocala fans! You're still super kawaii desu too, and your spirits can never be diminished!

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN - Page 6 Latest?cb=20151225180601

So let's all come together in love, no matter our nationalities, our races, our sexes, our genders, our species, our ages, any potential family ties, etc, all at least three at a time! If you wonder what i'm talking about, just ask Kiyoko, she has cat ears, she gets it!

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN - Page 6 NekoParaVolume2

Oh, and this might help too:

Oh, and some shit happened in this game too, I guess. Suppose I should tell you what.

Mr. Alice has been killed! She was Mexican Vanilla. She was a Motion Detector.
High Seraph was jailed!

V:3 C:2

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

tiki this is too lewd
not that I'm complaining
even if I've seen all of these before

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vote: katagi

Unless anything else comes up. I'm down to switch this to Katze tho

Sponsored content