Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 57 of 60]

841distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:15 pm

nautilus

nautilus

oh yeah one more consolation star

Ninfia

she shot herself it was great

842distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:16 pm

chinomi

chinomi

thank you for everyones hard work in this game! it was fun!

843distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:17 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

nautilus wrote:oh yeah one more consolation star

Ninfia

DON'T TELL EPEOPLE THIS MITUS

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

844distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia wrote:

Ninfia

ON THE CONTRARY
I'D LIKE TO HEAR MORE

845distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:26 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Ninfia wrote:

Ninfia

hee hee

One more secret: a lot of roles had different flavour in locations depending on where they were. Like, ezz had special flavour for the park murder scene because ezz being a cop would be able to identify what the series of letters and numbers meant.

The death flavour actually also had this as well, and eleni's last flavour is slightly different because she's the corner store owner, haha. I don't think we have plans to release the entire flavour in this game at the moment, so you'll just have to headcanon a bit all the details :')

846distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, wait...I procced my own passive when I used a med kit on myself...Hayley claimed to use a med kit on herself...
She shot herself with a med kit, didn't she?

847distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

TIKI WHY U GOTTA OUT ME LIKE THIS

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

848distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:44 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Oh! The riddle solution was that the death names of all of the mafia were the last word of the paragraph for each paragraph! So I was right about being "transgression." ;v;

This was a very cool game. I enjoyed it a lot! I loved how you hid the hints in the flavor.

Thank you so much for hosting!

849distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:49 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Yep! Though, uh, the other things you pointed out (the drug reference, stolen) were apparently unintentional according to Kiyoko, but really, kudos on figuring out that riddle, yo.

Someone asked about locations and off the top of my head, special flavour exists for:

ezz, Blaire, Gerry, angel, Five, eleni, Tet, chi, Plot, tiny, Ninfia, Katze, She-ra

850distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:55 pm

eleni

eleni

Still back reading and on my phone but *__* tysm for the great game everyone and especially mitsu and kiyoko for hosting!!!

Crying I wasn't even close to guessing my name ahaha but oh well I tried

851distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:01 am

angel★

angel★

whoaaaa @ everything @___@ thanks for hosting such a wonderful and intricate game, kiyo and mitsu <3

i do wish dylan and i had gotten the chance to vote for each other haha omg. and i wonder if i would've ever guessed my name???? maybe given enough tries....

852distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:28 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

SCREAMS I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS MAFIA!!! MAN!!! how many people did i kill did i do good

BUT HOLY SHIT LIKE FINDING OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE GAME WAS LIKE

JUST

MINDBLOWING????

AND ALSO HOW ATMOSPHERIC THE GAME WAS LIKE I FELT SO ALONE SOMETIMES AND SO CONFUSED BUT I ALSO WANTED TO KEEP GOING FOR THE MYSTERY IT WAS JUST A /REALLY GOOD GAME/ I'M SO HAPPY TO BE A PART OF IT PLEASE CONTINUE TO GIVE US MORE BEHIND THE SCENES SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME!!!

gimme dat special flavor, bruh

edit: whispers i could have gotten a trophy....ahhh.....(it's ok tho i don't care too much but it's really knowing that!)

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

853distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:30 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Blaire you didn't manage to kill anyone all of your NK attempts were protected against. (alca, Raie, Ninfia)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

854distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:31 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oh

....heck

MAN EVEN AS A MAFIA I'M USELESS Q A Q

855distortion [THE END] - Page 57 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:35 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Alice wrote:oh

....heck

MAN EVEN AS A MAFIA I'M USELESS Q A Q

it's ok. i was stunned when i guess i tried to kill someone which led to my lynch which i honestly thought was horrible but apparently completely justifiable

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 57 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum