Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 56]

511distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:56 pm

katze

katze

I think I'm also in dusty metal bookshelf area, which then leads me to believe perhaps im not in the same area as Rasei, but T3t.

512distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Cure

Cure

Cure wrote:Bloody Child Footprint Area

Cure
Crypsis
T3t (Indeterminate)
Drandahl

██████ CANCELLED INDEFINITELY FOR ███████ SAFETY Area

T3t (N0)
Chinomi (???)
Alcasync (???)
Sammie (N0?)

Dusty Metal Bookshelves Area

T3t (Indeterminate)
Katze

TIMELINE Area

Mysterious Mayoral Campaign Manager
Rasei
Blaire
Ezzelin
She-Ra

Spooky Scary Statues Area

Ninfia
High Seraph
Cure (when)

Teenagers Wear Shoes Area

Alcasync (N0?)
Eleni (N0, RIP)

Romantic Candlelight and Loneliness Area

Five

I'M IN AN HARD TO CATEGORIZE Area

Angel
Gerry

im updating this but posting it now as i backread and look at more people's shit.

btw it would be great if you guys could say what phase you were in those areas so it's not confusing when suddenly everyone is in every category. You don't have to say where you are currently if you've been moving around a lot.

Last edited by Cure on Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

513distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Five

Five

I have always been in the candles area. I don't think it's particularly difficult to categorize either. Probably anyone who's been here would recognize it as such.

514distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:06 pm

katze

katze

Just in case it needs to be said again, I haven't moved to a new area at all. I've just been exploring the same place. //hit with a shoe after repeating it 2340932480324 times

515distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:09 pm

Cure

Cure

Also, for what it's worth. My personal suspicions list is mostly full of people who haven't been sending messages (if you're town there's like no reason not to send messages to SOMEONE if you find something) or not being even a little bit forthcoming about where they've been previously. and also generally super quiet and inactive because discussion is even more important in this game than others, i think.

516distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Five

Five

WHY ARE THERE TWO CANDLE ZONES. THERE IS ONLY ONE CANDLE ZONE, TO MY KNOWLEDGE. AND IT MOST CERTAINLY DOES NOT INVOLVE WHATEVER TWISTED NOTION OF "ROMANCE" ALL OF YOU HAVE GOT INTO YOUR DAMN FOOL HEADS LATELY.

Oh wait one of them is gone.

Anyway, I'm not lonely. Unlike the rest of you, I can never truly be alone.

517distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:14 pm

katze

katze

I do want to say that I sent a message to chinomi with some stuff in it. It wasn't particularly helpful, but it did ask questions in it and I wanted to see if she would claim any mention of receiving it and if my memory doesn't fail me, she never said any mention of it. Not even "I got an unhelpful message." Or even try to ask what it was about. So, I dunno if that has any meaning to it or not, but...

518distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Cure

Cure

Five wrote:WHY ARE THERE TWO CANDLE ZONES. THERE IS ONLY ONE CANDLE ZONE, TO MY KNOWLEDGE. AND IT MOST CERTAINLY DOES NOT INVOLVE WHATEVER TWISTED NOTION OF "ROMANCE" ALL OF YOU HAVE GOT INTO YOUR DAMN FOOL HEADS LATELY.

Oh wait one of them is gone.

Anyway, I'm not lonely. Unlike the rest of you, I can never truly be alone.

I'M SORRY IT WAS HARD TO ORGANIZE EVERYTHING PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME I FIXED IT

@Katze, Chinomi posted a reply to someone who sent her a message. Here. I hope that wasn't you because.

519distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:22 pm

katze

katze

No, I didn't do or ask anything referring to burning things, so that wasn't me. I haven't found any items or used any items or given any items away. That's what I took from that.

520distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if my messages been really helpful yet.

521distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ninfia wrote:I used an item on lucas because it was related to 1916 and I thought it might help but apparently I just threw it in the trash,

wow lucas isn't trash how rude

Lol anyway I have no idea where I am relative to anyone because wtf none of those places sound familiar

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

522distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:28 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm in a suburby area? Yeah

523distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:29 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:I was previously at teenage sneakers area but moved on a while ago to hole in the wall area. I might revisit teenage sneakers area, since it seems like there may be something new there for me to investigate. ;v; None of the features that are already on Cure's list sound familiar to me. I haven't seen anything with 1916 yet.

You've visited hole in the wall area and it isn't ██████ CANCELLED INDEFINITELY FOR ███████ SAFETY Area to you?

Interesting. Are you sure?

Sammiya wrote:I did see a bullet hole at the first place I went to. I was hesitant to mention it sooner since I wasn't sure I was allowed to.

It sounds like Sammiya might have been in ██████ CANCELLED INDEFINITELY FOR ███████ SAFETY Area as well. Since that was the one I've been to that had a bullet hole in the wall.

People, please say when you were in each specific location as you post them unless you have a damn good reason not to say it. And if you have a reason, say that reason. It's easier to organize that way and if we are in a situation where the mafia does have a location-based gimmick it will be a hell of a lot easier to cross reference the list, see "Oh. Looks like Rasei and She-Ra were in the same place as Eleni on X night. One of them has to be maf.". If people keep continually refusing to post their location and time they were there in the future, I would urge everyone to use that casual refusal as weight in deciding who to lynch later.

As it is right now, I have a pretty good idea who I feel is safest to lynch. I'm of the same mind as Ezz right now where I think if this gimmick is location based, the fact that four townies started in the same location is a bit hard to swallow. I think there's at least one maf among She-Ra, Rasei, Blaire, and Ezz. There are clear outliers in that group of four that strike me as smarter to lynch than others.

The phase switching over before I could put in an early vote still bothers me but we're still only one Town down. We can recover from that easily. So when the phase shifts over lets not waste a lot of time putting in a vote, any vote. Just in case we get the phase switching over early again.

524distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Curfew is in an hour and a half. Remember to do everything you need to do before bedtime.

If you stay out late underage drinking and kissing attractive boys or girls or nonbinary individuals, don't blame me if you get locked out of the house. I'm not staying awake all night just to let you guys inside. You can sit out on the doorstep until morning and reflect on your irresponsible actions, for all I care. You're just like your father. You don't care about me at all. I only want what's best for you.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

525distortion [N0-N3] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, here. Sorry. Again, was with a friend last night, then just kinda forgot about the game till now. I'll admit, the phase skip has me unreasonably bummed (which actually fits my character amusingly well).

Ardoneye, a correction your list: I received a message N1, no messages D1.

Also, yes, I, too, am passive. Guessing items still count as "active roles" though.

I saw the crime scene NEXT to the corner store earlier in the game (one of the ones I alluded to prior). I think this is what katze saw, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum