Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56

Go down  Message [Page 56 of 56]

826distortion [N0-N3] - Page 56 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 56 0dZrth9

Dusk falls upon the town and its inhabitants, a blanket of darkness that seems to drape itself over everything in sight, consuming buildings in its wake.

The government says the curfew is working on every single TV slot, every newspaper, every radio interview. It's effective and that's why we'll keep on doing it, people in suits say as they read out from their preprepared notes, dodging every pointed question before slipping back into their cabal of cars headed back towards the safety of city hall.

But everyone knows that's a bold-faced lie, intended to soothe the nerves of a populace that desperately needs it.

827distortion [N0-N3] - Page 56 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh wow thanks if folks tried to help me get that unintentional pagetop

Anyways, curfew, no more actions. I'll make another post when PMs are being sent out, and then new thread for rollover!

You can speculate now, by the way. But you can't speculate when PMs are being sent out

828distortion [N0-N3] - Page 56 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

No more spec, PMs going out now!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

829distortion [N0-N3] - Page 56 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:31 pm

katze

katze

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 56 Tumblr_mszd7xM34a1soiwwro1_400

830distortion [N0-N3] - Page 56 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a heads up, since this forum automatically splits threads at 1000 posts, we're going to start the next day phase in a new thread so that we don't end up with half the day phase in one thread and half in another.

I'll be locking this thread at 8:00pm PST. Mitsu will post rollover in a new thread.

After a few hours of everyone getting used to the old thread, I'll unlock this thread again so that everyone can quote posts again.

831distortion [N0-N3] - Page 56 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

This thread is locked for the time being. Go to the new thread here:

Day Four

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum