Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 56]

796distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:29 pm

Cure

Cure

It's definitely the same umbrella lady.

797distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:36 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I have found absolutely nothing relating to any of the creepy nightmare fuel mentioned in thread it's like I'm hopping from one hugely mundane area to the next ):

798distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:38 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

LATE TO THE PARTY~*+~*+~*+

I am currently inclined to believe that Gerry isn't a miller.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

799distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Cure

Cure

Hello doggo did you find out something interesting, or just not buying the miller claim?

800distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:38 pm

angel★

angel★

Five wrote:angel, was my assumption correct?

about the thing? yes. did you do the same as me?

i also see why you were suspicious of me, and now i'm surprised/confused that your flavor said that while i started there, hmm...

do you think other people can see/go to this place, then? i kind of feel like i should go back because i'm not really finding anything new here.

Tinylightsflash wrote:I have found absolutely nothing relating to any of the creepy nightmare fuel mentioned in thread it's like I'm hopping from one hugely mundane area to the next ):

same :(

801distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, I feel like any info I've uncovered is stuff that was outed 2 phases prior to finding it, heh.

802distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:23 am

Five

Five

I did a really solid sweep of the place, so I don't think you need to go back there unless you think you might see different things than I did for some reason. I also don't have any reason to think people can't go there or anything, just that nobody else started there. But you apparently did?? And there was something about money? I didn't get any of that but I guess when you think about it that makes sense. Probably.

Also, when you left, did you go somewhere right close, or further away?

Does anyone think it's possible we're somehow out of phase from each other or something like that? That there might be slight differences in what some of us see in certain places? I guess probably not, because aside from "candles area" not being particularly helpful as a descriptor we all seem to match up with each other...

Also I am all ears to hear what our dear pupper friend knows about Gerry hello Ardonye how are you what's happening

803distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:53 am

angel★

angel★

ahh ok hm....
And there was something about money?
do you mean you had something about money, or that i had something about money? did you not have anything about money? because i'm also wondering about if we all see the same thing or not.... i've seen some things that match up pretty exactly to what other people have said, but i can't tell if everything is the same.

also did you go to the dead people place?

edit: actually thinking on this, i guess the dead people place could be considered a separate area, so maybe this is irrelevant.

804distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:03 am

Five

Five

I had nothing about money. But that part makes sense to me and doesn't make me think that we're seeing different versions of the same area. Well, no moreso than if we were both standing in, say, your living room. We would certainly perceive it differently to a degree.

Who was Sadie Dalton? Sadie Dalton died in 1916.

I have not left the benches area yet.

805distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:13 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i think i'm in an area that a lot of other people have already explored pretty thoroughly, so idk if i should continue or move elsewhere....

im the worst sleuth :'(

806distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:56 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

It's not that I can guess what Gerry is, rather I can guess what Gerry is not.

At the moment I'm leaning to believe alcasync's claims but I can't say with 100% certainty I'm right.

If alcasync is the town miller, Gerry can't be as well (without an ability/item used by mafia) and if memory serves that is what they were both hinting at??

I have no concrete proof basically don't get excited guys

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

807distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:25 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

so something hecked up with my work computer sending my pm and I didn't actually do anything =/ That makes two phases for me where I didn't actually do anything?? Damn I suck at this game. I have done two things and only one of them got me any info, and it was looking at a picture of umbrella lady, which was info we already had. That said, I've already sent in for my things to do this phase so hopefully I can be more helpful.

I voted gerry but not on anything real concrete, really just on what T3t said. I hope he wasn't a miller..

I'm around most of today but I got nothing new to say so far.

Last edited by She-Ra on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

808distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:37 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

For the record, Gerry's a dude.

809distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:11 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Thanks I fixed it. One of these days I'll get all the pronouns figured out I promise.

810distortion [N0-N3] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:15 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

No worries!

Actually, until Tet used a pronoun for her, I for some reason assumed katze was a him (I think the look of the avatar threw me off). Which is weird, since I tend to just assume everyone here is a lady until further notice. XD

At least, I think I got that series of events right.
I dunno, I am very tired.
Tiki The Tired

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum