Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 56]

526distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:31 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Wait, kissing attractive girls is an option in this game? Hold on, I'm changing my actions...

527distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:36 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm really gonna have to disagree with lucas. Just because of the overwhelming number of people claiming to be passive (Obviously some might be mafia and lying, but I don't know why a townie would claim to be passive if they weren't. if they were active and said so it'd be less suspicious) I'm pretty sure everyone is passive or at the very least does not have a traditional role. Any actual active roles are probably mafia. :T all active actions are probably in the form of items. If your role ability leads you to believe there's active roles, it's probably the effects of items that trigger it.

528distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:36 pm

katze

katze

Kiyo you made me choke on my apple.

529distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:36 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T3tsuya wrote:You've visited hole in the wall area and it isn't ██████ CANCELLED INDEFINITELY FOR ███████ SAFETY Area to you?

Oh! The big black rectangles threw me off but I know what you're referring to you now. Yes, it's the same place as CANCELED INDEFINITELY area. ;v;

I explored sneakers area on N0->D1 and went to CANCELED INDEFINITELY area on D1->N1 and have been here since.

Umm, and for what it's worth, I think eleni also started in the same place I started in, and from Tiki's post I think Tiki has visited sneakers area too.

530distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Cure

Cure

Cure wrote:Bloody Child Footprint Area

Cure
Crypsis
T3t (Indeterminate)
Drandahl

██████ CANCELLED INDEFINITELY FOR ███████ SAFETY Area

T3t (N0)
Chinomi (???)
Alcasync (N1)
Sammie (N0?)

Dusty Metal Bookshelves Area

T3t (Indeterminate)
Katze

TIMELINE Area

Mysterious Mayoral Campaign Manager
Rasei
Blaire
Ezzelin
She-Ra

Spooky Scary Statues Area

Ninfia
High Seraph
Cure (when)

Teenagers Wear Shoes Area

Alcasync (N0)
Eleni (N0, RIP)
Tiki (?)

Romantic Candlelight and Loneliness Area

Five

I'M IN AN HARD TO CATEGORIZE Area

Angel
Gerry

im updating this but posting it now as i backread and look at more people's shit.

531distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:40 pm

Cure

Cure

alcasync wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:You've visited hole in the wall area and it isn't ██████ CANCELLED INDEFINITELY FOR ███████ SAFETY Area to you?

Oh! The big black rectangles threw me off but I know what you're referring to you now. Yes, it's the same place as CANCELED INDEFINITELY area. ;v;

I explored sneakers area on N0->D1 and went to CANCELED INDEFINITELY area on D1->N1 and have been here since.

Umm, and for what it's worth, I think eleni also started in the same place I started in, and from Tiki's post I think Tiki has visited sneakers area too.

DW, I had those both down already.

I think I know most of the areas now so I can categorize people pretty easily based on things they're saying. There's a couple I'm not sure of, but I think they'll become more clear in the next few phases.

532distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:41 pm

Five

Five

I don't condone such actions, but my doors are open to any who end up locked out due to such... irresponsible tomfoolery.

Should you choose to spend your night frolicking with people of any gender, however... at least keep the light on.

533distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:42 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

please practice safe frolicking

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

534distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Five

Five

If you must practice frolicking at all.

This town has changed, I tell you.

535distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Cure

Cure

seaking

536distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:47 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

My doors are open to all girls, boys, toasters, and attack helicopters who want to practice unsafe frolicking. As I will be frolicking in a most dangerous manner whenever possible.

537distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Five

Five

Stay away from that one. He's a bad egg.

538distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:50 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i was in the area i said i was in for the past....i've been in that area for the entirety of the game so far rip OTL

and i havent been sending any messages myself cuz like, there's nothing to say lol
everything i know i've already put in thread, or has already been brought up by other people so :p

539distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:50 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:My doors are open to all girls, boys, toasters, and attack helicopters who want to practice unsafe frolicking. As I will be frolicking in a most dangerous manner whenever possible.

that would be wrong though

540distortion [N0-N3] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

wrap your palkia before you frolick with that jar of pickles

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum