Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 56]

496distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:03 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Looks like Blaire, She-Ra, Rasei and myself at least are in the same location, and I think we all claimed we haven't switched locations yet. I don't think four townies would start in the same location, so I'd be willing to believe at least one of the other three is mafia. Based on a gut feeling, leaning more towards Rasei or She-Ra but not both.

497distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:08 pm

katze

katze

ezzelin wrote:Looks like Blaire, She-Ra, Rasei and myself at least are in the same location, and I think we all claimed we haven't switched locations yet. I don't think four townies would start in the same location, so I'd be willing to believe at least one of the other three is mafia. Based on a gut feeling, leaning more towards Rasei or She-Ra but not both.
I've mentioned being in the same spot without moving as well, and I have to believe that Rasei and i are in the same spot considering a little soft claim she made not too long ago. If that was meaning what i think it was, we're definitely in the same spot. And if that's the case, the mafia needs to be close to you to kill you idea either doesn't work if Rasei is in the same spot as I am and is mafia, or it does work, but she isn't mafia. I've got a feeling she isn't mafia. Nothing hard proofing this, by the way.

498distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I took a nap at 8 pm last night intending to wake up for rollover, slept until 2 am, woke up and groggily checked my emails only to discover I;d missed a whole goddamn day phase. how rude.

I'm just gonna give a heads up that I am gonna be super busy this weekend, because its my sister's wedding on saturday but I'll be around as much as I can without. you know. being That Asshole on Their Phone All Weekend.

I used an item on lucas because it was related to 1916 and I thought it might help but apparently I just threw it in the trash, so that's nice.

high seraph wrote:
I feel like there are more things I need to say (particuarly to hayley) but I also have this thesis that won't write itself.........

sup

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

499distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Cure

Cure

Bloody Child Footprint Area

Cure
Crypsis
T3t (Indeterminate)
Drandahl

██████ CANCELLED INDEFINITELY FOR ███████ SAFETY Area

T3t (N0)
Chinomi (???)
Alcasync (???)

Dusty Metal Bookshelves Area

T3t (Indeterminate)

TIMELINE Area

Mysterious Mayoral Campaign Manager
Rasei
Blaire
Ezzelin
She-Ra

Spooky Scary Statues Area

Ninfia
High Seraph
Cure (when)

Candles Area

Five

Teenagers Wear Shoes Area

Alcasync (n0?)

I'M IN AN HARD TO CATEGORIZE Area

Angel
Five (candles?)
Katze

im updating this but posting it now as i backread and look at more people's shit.

Last edited by Cure on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:52 pm; edited 6 times in total

500distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:40 pm

Five

Five

If it helps, or if you just need some way to refer to my location, you can call my area the "Candles area".

501distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:41 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh my previous area could probably be called the statue area, if you're so inclined to call it that.

502distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Cure

Cure

I know where that area is so, I'm going to combine areas into bigger areas.

Actually I'll split that one.

Last edited by Cure on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

503distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I'm still in my area, I'll update as to where I am as soon as I've left!

504distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:44 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Reminder that claiming areas with vague names is fine but attempts to reverse-engineer the map are not.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

505distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:45 pm

high seraph

high seraph

@Raie I'm trying to keep the nature of my role ambiguous due to claiming rules and a deliberate decision not to review more information than absolutely necessary. All I meant from my post is that if theres a watcher role somewhere in this game, they shouldn't act out if they see someone acted, for exemple, because not all Town roles are strictly passive.

@hayley i sent u a message!!! I uh didnt sign it because I thought it would be obvious enough, but I'd be interested in knowing how you relate to what I said ;w;b

ninja'd by yourself and your post is confirmation that we're in the same place atm. Furthermore, I think it's now safe to say that the scenes we each get when investigating our scenarios are at least slightly modified according to our characters's unique traits. I'm saying this because hayley and me investigated the same crime scene, and I was able to notice that the footprints probably belonged to a woman, while her flavor probably didn't have any such indication.

506distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:47 pm

Five

Five

Cure wrote:I know where that area is so, I'm going to combine areas into bigger areas.

Actually I'll split that one.
The candles or statue area? I don't think the candles area is particularly fit to be combined with another area.

507distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:48 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

@ lucas, my flavour pretty heavily implied the footprints were made by men's shoes, so it could either be that we saw different footprints, or...............something was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,distorted...... in our perceptions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

508distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:48 pm

Cure

Cure

Five wrote:
The candles or statue area? I don't think the candles area is particularly fit to be combined with another area.

The statue area.

I decided it's easier to just do a lot of little areas actually so. I'm still messing with it.

509distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:49 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I was previously at teenage sneakers area but moved on a while ago to hole in the wall area. I might revisit teenage sneakers area, since it seems like there may be something new there for me to investigate. ;v; None of the features that are already on Cure's list sound familiar to me. I haven't seen anything with 1916 yet.

510distortion [N0-N3] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO

I have reasons for putting people in certain groups based on key words they say and messages I've received, if you believe I have stuck you in the wrong place for whatever reason, please let me know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum