Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 56]

466distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:19 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Uhm, wow. So, I'm with a friend tonight, I sneak a chance to check the thread for the first time since...
And the phase has ended.

I'm so sad I didn't get to make a choice or send a message. :(

467distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:20 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Anyway, maybe, raie. We also didn't see a NK on N0, which could also be explained by a dependency on items.

My other explanations for that are:
2. Maf roles are proximity-dependent, and maf started away from town.
3. Since part of the fun this game is exploring the story, the game was balanced to allow a town head-start. So maybe some other game mechanism blocked a N0 NK by design.

Anyway, I'm going to wind down and sleep. Will check thread in the PST morning.

468distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Cure

Cure

Well that was obviously some sort of mafia ability, because it prevents town from moving or getting more items or sending messages and. 8( I didn't use my move action and now we can't lynch anything.

WHATEVER. WE'RE STILL GOING TO USE THIS PHASE TO SPECULATE GUYS.

To the person who sent me the message asking for advice last phase. I think you should do it.

469distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:35 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

...............i got a pm and i was like wtf

so i forced myself on the pc to check

and the phase changed asdafhcangefdasjhn

Adding on to the passive role thing: My role is also passive. Did anybody like. Investigate me. I asked when the game started so I hope someone did and realized why I asked. :C

I still haven't received any messages. I've not sent any either.

Anyway. I found something really troubling. Someone is stalking a girl??? Or... was, at least....

470distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:41 pm

katze

katze

i've still yet to discover anything, but i'm trying. And probably failing. cus i'm the best.

471distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:47 pm

Five

Five

Fuck phase ends. Fuck missing entire phases. Fuck all of this. I didn't get to send a message or take an action. Now it's night time, and evil lurks in the dark of night.

Who did this? Did they even know what they were doing? It's a weird move if they did 'cause it's weird for town to end a day phase early at all and it's weird for mafia to do so without getting a mislynch off in the process.

Anyway, I have a hunch I can maybe find something out about the whole "1916" thing tonight so I'll try that tonight. I am not in any of the areas T3t mentioned, I don't think; I have not moved to a new area since the game begun, and I have reason to think it unlikely that anyone else started in the same area as me.

Also, I received a single message last night (the beginning of the day phase, you know what I mean). It was pretty nonspecific and probably meaningless and all of one word long but if you sent it and it means something please tell me somehow.

Oh, yeah, and obligatory/obvious "my role is passive".

472distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:49 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

nautilus wrote:
distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 0dZrth9

The phase has ended.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 7NjsD2i

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 JBQNyqq
"IT KEEPS. HAPPENING."

473distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

drandahl wrote:Blaire, it hurt (the back of my head still feels sore), but I won't hold it against you for now.

sorry, bun! /rubs the back of ur head

but i think i got some things out of it, even if indirectly! so i was planning on waiting until day phase to share some of my thoughts (though honestly since they're from me, they're probs shitty and wrong) but well...early phase end happened so ? A ?

474distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Cure

Cure

We should treat this like a day phase speculation-wise. Even if we can't actually lynch anyone, we should start nailing down suspects and lists n shit.

475distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

drandahl wrote:Is there anything you can say to maybe explain why you targeted me? Also, was it related to our relative locations?

hold on let me just

• iunno
  • no

here are more things i'll share because i'm trying to be a good person

• I'm probably around where Rasei is/was.
  • I received no messages in the past 2 phases.
  • I'm also trying to look into a certain date and a certain mysterious lady.

476distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:21 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm! If it helps, here's my list? This is mostly off level of contribution and gut feeling so far. ;v; Admittedly, it's not a very good list but maybe it will get us started. I've been having trouble reading people this game, partially because I don't know some of the players very well, and partially because the unknown mechanics make it difficult to know what to look for!

The top list isn't necessarily people I think are town, but people who I don't want to vote if I can help it!

Would not vote
alcasync
Cure (Driving discussion!)
T3tsuya (Driving discussion!)
Crypsis (Has been giving me item locations and other information in messages)
drandahl (Driving discussion!)
Ardonye (I don't necessarily think Ardonye is town because I remember them making lists when they were mafia, but the lists are very useful!)
Mr. Alice (Vibes based on recent posts!)
Five (Vibes based on her post about the early phase end)

I don't know
high seraph
chinomi
Mr. Gerbear
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
plotstickers
Sammiya
tinylightsflash
ezzelin
deo
Katze
She-Ra
angelstar

/)n(\ I'm sorry this was not helpful at all! I'm also going to bed now but if anyone has any questions for me or about this list or anything I'll answer them in the morning. ;v;

477distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:24 pm

katze

katze

I'm currently trying to look into a certain lore. Got me curious. For a second I thought it was us against the game.

478distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:29 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Oh oh I think I used to be near where katze is but now I'm ever so slightly further away

479distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:31 pm

katze

katze

To be honest, a lot of peoples' soft claiming or where they could possibly be without actually saying outright has gone right over my head. I legit am like... how? Do you know? Where are you getting all this information? So I can't really help past the info that i've given. I even mentioned the cans thing the other phase, but i dunno if it was picked up on. Or if it was, then ignore me please. I am trying though! And I haven't run into a single item, nor have I run into any footprints or descriptions of peoples' attire. I wish we knew were eleni was when she was killed.

480distortion [N0-N3] - Page 32 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:04 am

Cure

Cure

Angel, you said you were messaging Eleni. Did she ever reply/say anything useful to you?

I'm going to bed, I'll be back with lists and overbearing grumpiness in the morning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum