Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 56]

241distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:31 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra I
high seraph I
Tinylightsflash I
No Lynch V

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 ZT4k8rL

drandahl vs chinomi She-Ra
Rasei vs She-Ra no lynch
chinomi vs high seraph
alcasync vs Tinylightsflash
T3tsuya vs everyone in the game no lynch
Katze vs no lynch
Cure vs no lynch
tinylightflash vs no Lynch

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

242distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:38 pm

drandahl

drandahl

vote: She-Ra

Where are you, She-Ra?

243distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:43 pm

Cure

Cure

katze wrote:Okay jokes aside, I can tell you I didn't move to new locations. So the  message shouldn't be referring to that.

Possibly Trolly Trolls wrote:welcome to hell

So as I said, it could be meme-esque, or it could've been something else entirely.

I don't know.

It literally just sounds like someone messaging you because you're new on this forum and mafia is ridiculous. Katze please. I can think of like ten people who could have sent it, and only half of them would know who you are.

244distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:46 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

katze wrote:No I believe you!

i'd also say that, since they probably knew how I'd act, in retrospect, this is falling perfectly into their little plans.

I am easily worked up in a game. And that message was ominous. It clearly caused a mini stir in the game. But it happened! I dunno what else to say. I wanted to be certain I wouldn't get in trouble for saying what was shared with me.

It caused a ministir because you got worked up about it. If someone knew what they were doing they were probably straight teasing you instead of trying to sow confusion in the ranks. I don't think a three word message is part of some grand mafia plot to confuse and mislead when it can be easily explained by having fun with someone easily worked up.

Oh no you're teasable literally everyone knows now even the ones that had no idea before knows to tease specifically Katze from here on out.

But yeah, really. I wouldn't worry about it. That's my 0.02.

So my vote for nautilus, who is not in the game, didn't go through. That leads me to believe nobody is dead. If a vote for an invalid target does not apply and the hosts flat out said to Tiki that you can't vote for corpses I am ready to believe my struck out vote for everyone in the game doesn't mean "Everyone currently alive in the game is being voted for except the one we're trying to hide".

Reason I think that is because Kiyo and Naut tend to stick to the letter of the rules posted in their games. If I had written a new post for each vote and unvote, naut would have had to update the vote tally accordingly and eventually someone would not pop up. I am choosing to believe that naut expedited the process for both of us and that I wouldn't be forced to do something that silly to get the same results as what I did do.

I think I, and the rest of Town would be pretty upset to learn later that wasn't the case so I'm choosing to move forward believing we're not being bamboozled by the hosts running the game. Up to everyone else if they want to follow that line of thinking.

245distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm going to ignore this guy over here who's fixating on the whole Voting Dead People Thing and Vote: No Lynch because I want to dissuade any bandwagons on inactive players getting out of hand. It'd be nice if the pair of mini ninfies could show up soon and say hi though.

And where is Lucas.

246distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Unvote. Vote: No Lynch

I really wished She-ra and the other two would post.

I also don't want to vote Alca off yet, through she thinks her role isn't pro-town. I need to leave now, but I will try to check in before rollover.

247distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

nnnn even though i hate no lynching, i might be doing that this round because the hidden ratio makes me really wary

ahhh what do

248distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:03 pm

katze

katze

T3tsuya wrote:Oh no you're teasable literally everyone knows now even the ones that had no idea before knows to tease specifically Katze from here on out.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 24156970091_f298f8ca6a_m

249distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:06 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I'm also voting She-Ra for activity reasons.

250distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I AM HERE
I didn't realise the game had started because I was too busy playing rhythm games HAYLEY.
Also I got a message from Hayley but I haven't even properly read the rest of my pm yet so plz excuse me while I frantically deal with that.
vote: no Lynch because while I read all 17 pages it's 7am and I only really understood the cat gifs

251distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Tinylightsflash wrote:I AM HERE
I didn't realise the game had started because I was too busy playing rhythm games HAYLEY.
Also I got a message from Hayley but I haven't even properly read the rest of my pm yet so plz excuse me while I frantically deal with that.
vote: no Lynch because while I read all 17 pages it's 7am and I only really understood the cat gifs

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Tumblr_nhm79cFxm41snosjno1_500

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

252distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:19 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Tinylightsflash wrote:vote: no Lynch because while I read all 17 pages it's 7am and I only really understood the cat gifs

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Giphy10

253distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:22 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Hm.

unvote, vote: drandahl

He never answered the question about why he voted chinomi in particular over other players, and is online right now and posting, but not saying anything of substance outside of changing his vote.

I'm fine with a no lynch for this phase, since we don't seem to have much information and nobody has died yet, but I find drandahl's behavior a little odd, so I'm voting him for now. ;v;

254distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:24 pm

katze

katze

Dyyyllllaaaaaaannnnnn

255distortion [N0-N3] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh also im busy till later tonight so I'll throw down a cool Vote: no lynch. I usually hate them but we had no kill so

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum