Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 25]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I feel so vindicated right now omg

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAGEBOTTOMED WITH ROLLOVER AGAIN

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Kiyoko wrote:Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 17 LHLzmrZ

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 17 Wycj0Th
THE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION
Saturday, September 20, 1924

SEP 20 -- Esteemed businessman F*** was arrested last night in his Upper East Side estate. F*** has been charged with engagement in criminal activity including but not limited to smuggling, alcohol distribution, bribery of officials, forgery, and conspiracy to commit murder. F***, known as a philanthropist and shrewd capitalist of mysterious origins, had been operating his railroad as a distribution front for smuggled goods for several years.

Investigations of the warehouse where Commissioner T**** was killed uncovered illicit cargo bound for a distribution center belonging to F***’s corporation. In the ensuing bust of the distribution center, authorities apprehended twenty-six suspects believed to be involved in gang activity. In a plea bargain with the police, suspects named F*** as the leader of the ring.

F***’s assets have been seized by the state. Evidence uncovered include correspondences with the con artist, R****, arrested two days prior, along with forged documents pertaining to F***’s identity and the acquisition of the railroad company. His trial date is yet to be determined.

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 17 Ik2j23b

FIVE HAS BEEN APPREHENDED. SHE WAS THE RAILROAD BARON. SHE WAS MAFIA.

NIGHT TWO START
1M : 7T

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 17 I0e6nVG

shit guys have you seen this, looka t this amazing shit

also can we appreciate that five censored looks like fuck

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

WHO IS THE LAST ONNNNNNNE

Five

Five

holy shit ninfia who is that picture??? that neck is fucking HUGE

drandahl

drandahl

Good god. This is fantastic. Really cleaning up our streets.

Watch as the last maf takes 8 phases to kill.

alcasync

alcasync

I feel like after Mr. Alice's post, it's a little obvious by now, but I would like to confirm that she is a little boy with dark skin and a scarf.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Nineteen Twenty-Five wrote:holy shit ninfia who is that picture??? that neck is fucking HUGE

dude gw2 has some thick dude necks, I don't know why. I made these characters on the skinniest weight, too

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

thANK GOD

i should follow my gut instincts more often holy shit

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

holly s hittttttt

WE'RE DOIN SO GOOD YALL SO GOOD!!!

(tho i have a bad feelin in my stomach like this feels way too easy there's gotta be a catch)

@alca:
Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 17 KY9mKAu

Luxaria

Luxaria

Well, then. That was kind of easy. Good work, team!

This kind of makes me feel like mafia didn't have much in the way of plans or strategy, considering how quickly two of them got lynched... and the general low activity between them. I'm not sure how to parse the motives of Five's last few hours in the thread, since she suddenly got active and started commenting and voting once it was clear she was heading towards the lynch favorite. Might think more on that later.

On a much more important and very serious note, Lucas, I have a question. Why isn't your name "hot serawife"?

high seraph

high seraph

Luxaria wrote:On a much more important and very serious note, Lucas, I have a question. Why isn't your name "hot serawife"?

???? i dont understand

Anyway, I'm probably gonna spend the day away from the thread, but I just wanted to say that I think it's likely that the third mafia is a female, considering the previous two were male. Judging by the silhouettes in the front page, the female roles are Archivist, Gossip, Journalist and Waitress (assuming that long hair = female / short hair = male actually makes me feel like a jerk tho and I hope Kiyo has made some of these somewhat confusing, like idk the Journalist being a hippie w long hair or smth, idk if hippies existed in the 1920s tho).

I can say with 100% certainty that the Gossip isn't mafia tho. I will not say how I know this. I'll let you make a few guesses ok. But I won't confirm or deny any of these guesses.

But flavor-wise, we've had an Entrepreneur and a Railroad Baron in the mafia; I think the Journalist falls into this group more naturally than any of the other female roles. Idk in my head I can kind of see how the Entrepreneur did his stunts on the field, while the Baron acted as a sponsor and managed resources, and maybe the Journalist would manipulate media coverage or something???

gasp

is kiyo the actual journalist tho

she's the one writing for the paper isn't it

is she using the media to manipulate us

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'm happy to reveal that my character is also female, for the sake of transparency.

I was actually thinking something similar, re: the final mafia member. Journalist would make sense if we assume Kiyoko did put one of the female characters in the mafia.

hopefully we can get some kind of hint about them in people's investigations tonight.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

alcasync

alcasync

... I actually had that same thought while falling asleep last night. The last mafia member being female. I was going to post it as soon as I could in the morning but I guess you two beat me to it! ;v;

My reasoning was that Cure's role seemingly had something to do with female characters, but it seems to just be a stun with nothing beneficial. That led me to thinking maybe there's a female mafia member, because it doesn't make sense for there to be a town role that does something with female characters if all the female characters are town, unless maybe the stun has an extra benefit (like jail?) if it's used on females.

I could see Journalist being the last mafia member. Waitress might also make sense if she worked at a place that serves alcohol.

My character is male.

255Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 17 Empty Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:28 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:...if she worked at a place that serves alcohol.

Hmm... Alcohol. Alcasync.
Where is alcohol often found? Beer halls.
Hall. Same as the last syllable in alcohol.
Take that last syllable, swap it with Alcasync's last syllable. Alcahol, again, same sounds.
That just leaves off sync. Alca "is in sync" with alcohol.
Who else could be considered in sync with alcohol? Also Capone.
Al Capone. Infamous crime boss for the Mafia.
Alcasync is sync with Al Capone.
Alcasync is in sync with Mafia.
Alca is the last Mafia.

I'm not the commissitroll for nothing!

Disclaimer: not a real spec post. Just a ghost post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum