Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 25]

high seraph

high seraph

MORE GOSSIPS!!!!! EVEN OUR FAMILY CAT HATES ME NOW

Five

Five

Cats do have a tendency to chase bugs around the house, when there are no mice to hunt.

drandahl

drandahl

@Blaire, ah.. Thanks! That was pretty much the main thing worrying me about you.

unvote for now.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Nineteen Twenty-Five wrote:Eight, if I counted right. I think she's actually a spider.

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 15 YelYI9i

Five

Five

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 15 Kqm0y6t

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 15 30Ei7Wn

Ninfia } Five
alcasync } Five
Mr. Alice } Five
high seraph } Mr. Alice
Mr. Gerbear } Five
Luxaria } Five
drandahl } Mr. Gerbear Mr. Alice Five
Tinylightsflash } Five
Five } Mr. Gerbear
Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 15 Ik2j23b

FIVE VII
MR. ALICE I
MR. GERBEAR I

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 15 I0e6nVG

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

hisses because i wanted to post the tally again

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nineteen Twenty-Five wrote:Cats do have a tendency to chase bugs around the house, when there are no mice to hunt.

This is true! Here's a picture of a cat in action:
Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 15 FB9b9Rq

Luxaria

Luxaria

I am screaming irl over that maid Sayaka. This is not fair. Why are you best girl instead of me?

That's interesting, though. In that case, putting Lucas more firmly next to alca and Tiny in terms of reads. Assuming he sent alca the message last night as she suspects. I don't think he claimed it, but... probably?

@ Tiny
Tinylightsflash wrote:I'm interested to see what five has to say on account of they were super aggressive in the other games I played. Lucas made some big helpful posts tho so I'm not too suspicious there.

Did you have any thoughts on any other players? Just curious since I don't think you've mentioned many by name, and by your own admission you won't have much info to share beyond these reads, so.

@ Blaire
Mr. Alice wrote:also, last night i got info on who im pretty sure is tiki, but its kinda useless now since so much of his info was revealed upon his death rip

Was there anything in there that wasn't covered by rollover text that might be useful? I'm not sure what we'd get out of it at this stage, but seeing as several people have mentioned voting or votes on you, it's helpful. I'm gut reading you as leaning pro-town by the character of your posts, but I don't have concrete reasons to back that up, thus why I'd like to know more if you can share it.

@ Five
Hmmm...

I will admit, part of my suspicions on you stem from a... kind of silly reasoning. I think in all the games we've played together, we've generally had similar thoughts and ideas. I actually kind of like it. It's cute. But, I've been having trouble following you this game, which isn't helped by you being so absent since before D1 ended, which doesn't feel like you--though if it's due to sickness, I am sorry. :(

But to give you something to work with:

Five wrote:The proposed outing of investigation results makes me just a hair uncomfortable. It's not that I think it's a bad idea, I'm just not sure yet? The flavor does suggest that town has a lot of roles that are investigative in some form or fashion, which means we're probably not really super bad off if we lose some investigative power. On the other hand, the OP of the thread notes "Please remember that anything you say may be used against you by another role", which seems like a pretty strong hint that the mafia have ways to use our information against us if we share it too readily. Also, anyone whose information-gathering abilities seem particularly useful is likely to be targeted.

This kind of rubbed me wrong, and I can see why it caused Lucas to vote for you. The format of the game is to discover and compile info in an obvious and titular "whodunnit" sense, which you acknowledged, while also saying you were hesitant for everyone to be open with information. Which is reasonable. It's the age-old question with new setups where no one knows what's really at play: Do we be upfront about the core mechanics, or do we keep our cards close?

I guess what more sticks out is that you more-or-less paraphrased the nature of the game without really offering your own perspective on it, along with a redundant comment of, "People with useful information will probably be targeted" after saying "we're probably not bad off if we lose investigative power". To this end, you'd commented loosely about knowing Lucas' character's gender--which appears to be factual, to your credit. But this response has me curious:

Five wrote:My ability getting information at all is dependent on some factors that, honestly, make it really weak and truth be told I got awfully lucky to get any information from it at all so far. I'd rather not say more yet if I don't need to, but the odds of me getting information with my role--or indeed my role doing anything at ALL--under most circumstances are pretty slim.

You currently have three votes on you and most people are looking at you strangely. I can understand not having new information to share if your role is tricky and/or conditional, but wouldn't now be a good time to speak up in your own defense? As is, it's vague and sort of hand-wavy without really making me confident in you.

I'm not sure if there's much worth in examining your vote from D1. I did notice you voted on Tiki right after he voted on Rasei, but in all honesty that seems like a futile move for mafia to do as a retaliatory effect, and if you and Rasei were both mafia then I'm honestly not sure what the plan might've been. Given your absence, that might answer some of the theories as to whether or not mafia is just afk, not around, disorganized, or some such. You also had indicated wanting to vote Tiki earlier in the phase, so you were consistent in that regard.

If we look at the no lynch votes from Ninfia and Gerry, they both came in when mainly alca was side-eyeing Rasei. Gerry voted after Kiyo posted a reminder that we'd lose role powers if we didn't vote, and later explained his hesitance to lynch much in the same way Dylan explained it (i.e. more opportunities and time to collect and corroborate information). I pointed out that Gerry's info was technically wrong due to something I don't think he knew about, so I'm not looking at him for that, and I think he's tried to be helpful and honest. I will say the one thing making me look at him is the fact that several of his responses start with "Why do people always say that I sound off?" And don't take that the wrong way, please >:C

For Ninfia's vote, hers came after Gerry's and (at the time) Dylan's, citing similar reasoning to Dylan and Gerry, but also saying she'd possibly lynch Tiny, Tiki, or Rasei. I will admit (and I think I said this D1?) that Ninfia has felt a bit vague/inconsistent, like how even Tiki mentioned, but as I said then and now, I'm sort of used to her being not as confident or certain at the start of games. Plus as I keep alluding, from what I think I pieced together about her role name, I'm more inclined to feel her out and see if she's pro-town than go after her this phase.

So, this long ramble to say... I'm leaning towards Five, and if not Five I could be persuaded to lynch either Dylan or Gerry if there's a compelling argument against them. I have a gut read on Blaire that I previously mentioned, and considering we already lynched a mafia I think there's time to feel her out ('eyyyy). So, with Five voting Gerry and Gerry voting Five, much as it pains me to say it, Fivey dear, I'm leaning more in Gerry's favor than yours, largely due to your silence and general vibes from your posts.

Vote: Five, but I would like to see if you can share anything about your role or anything else that might help your case. I'm also curious if you can elaborate on your read of Tiki and Gerry's interaction on D1 that caused you to vote for Tiki at the end of the phase, and, thus, how that compares to your vote on Gerry now that Tiki has flipped town?

@ alcasync
What are you thinking about the vote right now? I know you were looking at Dylan and Blaire earlier due to the lack of information on them, but I can't recall you mentioning anyone else.

Ninfia's the only other not to vote, and she seemed to be favoring Five and Blaire, but I suspect we'll see that whenever she's around.

also what on earth has happened on this page

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

seven vagánias happened

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

the thing is, with the "info" i get, it's really....let's just say it's not completely objective, which is why i'm really hesitant to say anything without gathering more info first

that's also the reason why i've been asking around for things, so the more cagey people are being, the less helpful that is for me, but that's just kinda...how it goes for everyone in this game anyway haha

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'm gonna quick Vote: five so I don't accidentally miss the cut off while reading/writing a post! my reasoning is pretty much going with my gut (and she reminds me a bit of her behaviour in love live maf) so I'll still with it unless I stumble onto something else while making a bigger post.

sorry about being a bit scattered! work, then i had to get shoes, and I've got a guy comin' to fix a hole in my wall tonight.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

alcasync

alcasync

Hello. ;v; Thank you for posting the vote logs, high seraph and Luxaria!

I would not be against lynching Five. I think the reasoning that a few people provided seem reasonable? I don't know Five very well though, and so I can't say much about that. I feel like if Rasei is not the mafia stunner, then Five might be, because of this quote:

Five wrote:I'm a bit less inclined to vote for Lucas what with the two stuns hitting him, even though I'm not totally convinced that one came from mafia and one from town.

And because Five apparently got information on high seraph on N0, which I think indicates that she may have acted on him. So umm, I guess vote: Five

I'm not particularly suspicious of Mr. Alice anymore. I feel like she's answered my questions. I'm still a little bit suspicious of drandahl because he apparently doesn't have anything to share about other players, but if his action doesn't target players directly I suppose that's a little more understandable. I think the people I'm least suspicious of are Tinylightsflash and high seraph?

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote: sorry about being a bit scattered! work, then i had to get shoes, and I've got a guy comin' to fix a hole in my wall tonight.

don't take your anger out on the wall next time. there's other ways of handling stress, you know. ;)

drandahl

drandahl

vote: Five

Sorry, I don't have more time to dedicate to spec right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum