Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 25]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo no spec allowed after cutoff. I'll let this one side but seriously, next time anyone does it they lose a night action. This is really important because people get results during these limbo periods

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aww, I was hoping you weren't working, Rasei. Thought maybe not, since you usually mention if you have work. :(

(This doesn't count as spec, does it?)

drandahl

drandahl

(while we wait)

Rasei

Rasei

Tiki wrote:Aww, I was hoping you weren't working, Rasei. Thought maybe not, since you usually mention if you have work. :(

(This doesn't count as spec, does it?)

I was trying to walk home in a semi-dead zone for my cell signal. I worked from 9am to 6:30pm central time and I also witness a car accident on the way home. (I also worked yesterday.)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

(Rollover may be ~5 mins late, heavy traffic, just got home)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 10 LHLzmrZ

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 10 8rQJb5H
BUSINESS GOES BELLY-UP
Thursday, September 18, 1924

NEW YORK, SEPT 18 -- Authorities apprehended a suspicious woman last night thanks to the tip of watchful citizens. The woman was brought into the precinct for questioning, upon which it was discovered that she was not a woman after all, but a man in disguise.

The individual in question is reported to be notorious con artist, R****, who perpetrated scams from coast to coast under a variety of names and enterprises. The police raided R****’s residence and discovered bottles of moonshine and other illegal substances. According to police records, R**** began his career selling quack remedies in a fraudulent pharmacy in San Francisco. He went on the run, changing his name multiple times, and gradually made his way across to New York City where he forged ties with local bootleggers and founded a front for distribution. His level of involvement in organized criminal activity remains under investigation.

More information on this story as it develops.

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 10 Ik2j23b

RASEI HAS BEEN APPREHENDED. SHE WAS THE ENTREPRENEUR. SHE WAS MAFIA.

NIGHT ONE START
2M : 8T

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 10 I0e6nVG

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh shit, that's pretty cool

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

We got one!!!! Also in gardening today, we have a rental inspection this week

drandahl

drandahl

Nice!

alcasync

alcasync

I wonder if mafia wasn't online near phase end? I feel like it would have been easy for someone to make a last minute no lynch vote. It would have looked suspicious, but they could have excused it as, "I wasn't comfortable with all of the last minute votes." ;v;

Entrepreneur as a con artist is interesting. I wonder if the other mafia roles are like that too, where the role name is one thing but what their character's actual job is is more suspicious-sounding?

Also, I got some information on drandahl, but since none of it conflicts with what he said in his post, I think I'll keep it to myself for now unless people think otherwise!

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

WOW :O u sneaky rasei u

Alca's right, it would've been really easy for Maf to bandwagon onto the No Lynch if they were online before rollover. I highly doubt they'd let Rasei take the fall this easily and this soon...

UNLESS IT IS A RUSE but it's too early for a ruse and there's just 2 maf left......

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh, wow, that was quick. Hmm. She didn't really say too much I think, but there might be something in there? I'm about to be doing a serious Love Live grind for most of the phase, but I'll check her comments if no one else does before then.

One interesting thing is that Entreprasei was described as being disguised as a woman, and the previous flavor for Curesanova indicated she was last seen with a woman. Could be a coincidence, though? I think I remember Ninfia (or was it Gerry?) also commenting on her character's history being prominent, and that might be the case here again for Entreprasei as it sort of seemed for Curesanova. I actually can't weigh in much since my character's history, from what I was given, isn't very descriptive, but we may be able to derive a sort of formula based on the two public portraits of characters we've seen--if it'll help us plug in the information we have or anything. Also kind of nifty that they're from opposite alignments, if that factors in at all.

Hm, other than that--oh, howdy, alca. Didn't see you'n up over there. What d'you reckon 'bout any statements made last phase, now that tu es ici?

Re: Last minute votes and the no lynch.
Hmm, if we want to analyze the No Lynch further, only Ninfia and Gerry voted for that. I think Ninfia did it early in the phase so it's probably not suspicious. I can't remember when Gerry did. But, either way, I won't look too sternly at that by itself and any other votes since D1 votes are kind of throwaway. Yet, anyway. It might just be that mafia weren't around or, if they were, had something else in mind with their votes. It kind of swung onto Rasei near the end, so that might scare mafia off of trying to save Rasei last minute--even using a comment like alca proposes--or something or otherwise. I'll add this to the list of things I want to look at when I'm not spamming Love Live.

alcasync

alcasync

Hmm, interesting. Luxaria, did you target me last night?

Luxaria

Luxaria

I did target you, yes.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh...well, nice.

Good instincts, Alca. Ever consider joining the force?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum