Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 62 of 64]

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Also the last two games my Lynch has cost town the game I gotta work on being less sus lol

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 62 DUKfw6j

Eh, let's skip the pretense:

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 62 900x900px-LL-b0948667_X6VwIze

IT WAS ME, TOWN
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, TOWN

Now, if you'll just let me bust on in here and explain something real quick.

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 62 0tDNkkk

See, the stuff about my role, about it going better than expected...all true. I know Fivey is a bright lass, and likes to puzzle things out, so I gave her a puzzle! One I knew she'd be able to figure out right away. And, funny thing, I forgot about her Crossroads role until D1, where I just kinda melded it with the hints about my Symphony role.

I also hoped others might figure out my role too -- either to make me more believable, in the hopes of a trophy, or at least more distracting and obvious, so I could become ghost jailer -- and I shoulda known the likes of Ezz would sort it out too, heh. You're all bright, wonderful people (I mean that). =D

Anyway, Tiki, out!

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 62 9hlKZcl

I hope everyone, Town, Mafia, host, had fun this round!

katagi

katagi

KIYOKO IS A HEEAERTLESS AND CRUEL Excelleent Mafia Player

drandahl

drandahl

!!! TIKI WAS MAFIA?

katagi

katagi

DRAN?????????????????

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote:
- - you are the painfully unadventurous experimenter

JAVE COHNSON, CEO
"I'LL ADMIT, I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY WHEN ONE OF MY TEST SUBJECTS WOULD WILLINGLY SELECT THE VANILLA ROLE. TRUTHFULLY, I DON'T REALLY RECALL WHY WE EVEN BOTHERED KEEPING IT ALL THESE YEARS. SOME OF THE LAB BOYS INSISTED WE USE THE ROLE AS A CONTROL GROUP, BUT ALL I HEARD WAS “CONTROL” AND “GROUP” AND ORDERED THEM TO MAKE A ROLE THAT COULD ROLE BLOCK SEVERAL PLAYERS AT ONCE. WHICH WORKED FINE, FOR A WHILE, 'TIL IT STARTED OVERLOADING THE MAINFRAME, BUT THAT'S A STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME.

AS FOR THIS BOX, ALL I KNOW IS THAT WE FOUND IT IN THE CHEMISTRY LABS—I MEAN, THE KITCHENS. APPARENTLY SOMEONE THOUGHT VANILLA MEANT THE FLAVOR AND FIGURED IT'D BE BEST IN THERE. AFTER A WHILE IT GOT USED FOR STORAGE AND WHATEVER ELSE, JUDGING BY MY RECORDS. WHEN THE LABS—I MEAN, WHEN THE KITCHENS HAD TO, UH, BE INCINERATED—I MEAN, WHEN THEY BURNED DOWN, WELL, FOR WHATEVER REASON THIS BOX WAS STILL THERE. SO WE TOOK IT AND CHUCKED IT IN THE BACK ROOM AND HAVEN'T LOOKED AT IT SINCE.

ANYWAY, AS FOR WHAT IT DOES, THE ANSWER'S SIMPLE. NOTHING. DOESN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL. UNLESS YOU LIKE THE FLAVOR OF VANILLA, IN WHICH CASE IT MIGHT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD. AND IF YOU DON'T OR ARE ALLERGIC, WELL, LET'S JUST SAY THERE'S NO MEDICAL FACILITIES."

CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"You're an ordinary test subject, probably. You can keep the box as well."

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

Ah well. Figured if Five was town Tiki had to be maf, at least. I'm sorry. :c

high seraph

high seraph

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 62 Tumblr_meczmytzub1qzp9weo1_400

hello town

Spoiler:

drandahl

drandahl

LUCAS WAS MAFIA?!!!

katagi

katagi

DRAN

Five

Five

Leave it to Phi to figure out who Zero is and then be ignored. God I so called it.

Also, the one game I was actually hoping to die night 0. Damn.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Dran.
Stop it. XD

drandahl

drandahl

Wait. KIYO WAS MAFIA??????!!!!!! !!!!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I never said i was mafia you little shit

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

[9:08:31 PM] Avy: What's your final guess on the mafia?
[9:08:53 PM] alex etc: well if it WASN'T sammie, then kiyo lucas dran tiki
[9:08:57 PM] Avy: bingo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 62 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum