Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 64]

katagi

katagi

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 DxSQga9

ediT NO PAGETOP WHY

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I love that pagetop. A+

angel★

angel★

e2zelin wrote:
also, I'm responsible for Carolynn voting. though it's not nearly as simple as it might seem.

i'm having some bad flashbacks :'(

but yes some elaboration would be nice?

high seraph

high seraph

omfg I'm sorry for not voting during the last phase. I spent the whole day out, got home exhausted and fell asleep before I could even finish backreading the thread. I'm sad to see that you guys betrayed Luna... sleep well, adorable chef and chemist, I guess? :-(

What do these roles names even mean...

I see there were some questions about what would happen if Tiny was lynched while she had my Magic Ball. Without getting into details, I can say that the ball would've been destroyed, and then I'd need to make a really difficult choice.

also, unrelated but!!!!

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 6yGE

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Thanks tiki, fixed list (the second one, too lazy to edit both lists)

Tagi bby you said you'd explain the fanfic I am so curious

ALSO as a heads up

drandahl and I will be out today. Going to a WTNV live show

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

Kiyoko take me with you! I want to go

Five

Five

All times CST, Rollover at 21:00.

5:43 - Kaeiou vs. Plotstickers - "Not a solid vote, I'll be around like 5 hrs before rollover but then Ill be at work and we are super busy so I probably wont be able to follow any later developments ovo"
11:05 - Kiyoko vs. Tinylightsflash - "I'm going to pressure vote TLF for the time being. I can change this when she shows up"
14:49 - First vote tally, no Carolynn vote
17:19 - ezzelin vs. Plotstickers - "gonna put down an activity vote, go to bed and hope to wake up before rollover to change if needed......."
17:49 - Plotstickers vs. Tinylightsflash - "out of self preservation even though there isn't exactly a danger of me getting lynched just yet"
18:24 - Second vote tally, with Carolynn vote
18:33 - angelstar vs. drandahl - "just gut feelings right now but running out of time aaaaa sorry"
18:38 - katagi vs. Sammiya - "BECAUSE CAROLYNN IS... she's... shes got my back, right? carolynn? carol???"
18:41 - Mr. Alice vs. high seraph - "because if angel can throw out a gut vote, we wanna do that too"
18:51 - Five vs. Tinylightsflash - "For a couple reasons"
19:18 - Ninfia vs. Sammiya - "it would make me so sad if Tiny died on our birthday"
19:54 - Rasei vs. Plotstickers - "a no lynch on birthday policy and a no lynch Sammy without reason after the vanilla game"
20:06 - Five unvotes - "eyes emoji"
20:06 - Tiki vs. Plotstickers - "And, wut, 3 way tie now? Heh...well, uh, coming down to the wire. Tiny has been out because of birthday. I don't wanna lynch her on birthday. Sammie has been out because of a significant family obligation...seems uncool to vote on that too."
20:19 - Mr. Alice vs. Sammiya - "reasons that we don't want to divulge right now sorry :'(((( (tho it might be a lil obvious now wdk) edit: the motivation was gut"
20:27 - Tinylightsflash vs. Plotstickers - "Don't want to vote Sammiya because of what Rasei said"
20:28 - Plotstickers vs. Sammiya - "I don't think this Tiny thing is going to pan out, so again, out of self preservation and fear of the Great and Mighty Carolynn..."
20:50 - Sammiya vs Plotstickers - "out of self-preservation"
20:53 - Five vs. ezzelin - "Gut vibe feels or whatever"

ezzelin

ezzelin

I can't elaborate much without explaining too much about my role, which is in everyone's best interest I don't. I only came forward about it bc everyone seemed confused and a bit distrustful towards it, so I figured I'd do what I can.

I can say that there are certain limits and restrictions to Carolynn vote, and that its mechanism is really not simple at all.

I had reason to be suspicious of Sammie at that point in time. Her later posts also make me suspicious still. I had a few reasons for doing this the way I did, one of them being interested in her reaction, and some others I'm not going to elaborate on for reasons. I was planning to come back to thread later to change my actual vote to Sammie as well provided things went well, but I apparently turned off alarm and slept on, not even remembering having done so in the morning :I

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I commented when the Carolynn vote happened that the timing didn't seem maf, and I guess that hasn't really changed. Now that details have come out about Sammie's role, I suppose between ezz and Sammie I'm a little more doubtful of Sammie right now. Still trying to process this all though

Quick question tho @ezz, were your suspicions on Sammie for role-related reasons or from her behavior in-thread? You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable doing so, I'm just curious what you picked up on because I think most of thread wasn't even looking at Sammie after the jail happened

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

@kiyo
a combination of both.

eta: that said, I'm not any sort of investigative at all. it's all pretty roundabout and very circumstance-dependent.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

@five what were the couple of reasons? I was in such a rush yesterday I didn't even see that until now.

katagi

katagi

im at work but KIYOKO DARLING IM SORRY i slightly misunderstood my role BUT your explanation Is On The Way

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

#Ex00010 high seraph wrote:
also, unrelated but!!!!

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 6yGE

lucas is my favourite and I love him.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

rips up a poem she wrote and a few pictures of her with hayley
crosses arms

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ur not being a gracious host and wishing ur player a happy birthday. you have 4 hours to also become my favourite.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum