Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 64]

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei was sweating, as she looked at the head scientist. She didn't want to be an experiment, but she needed the money. She raised a hand,

"I will like to join."

Luxaria

Luxaria

Most people have submitted roles so far! Good work!

Still aiming for a tentative late-night Saturday end to closing sign-ups, meaning 48 hours. Maybe sooner if I feel like digging into game balance a little more quickly since several people are curious what they're going to get (or if there's a flood of sign-ups from all the people I think might join). I have a rough idea of where I'm going with the setup, but waiting to see how many more hop in before I start finalizing things. I know of at least one or two more players that will probably join soon. And I hope to get many more! 15-18 is the target for me, but I will never say no to more.

Anyway!

/scurries off

chinomi

chinomi

when do you think the game would start? I could join but I can't start playing until Monday night :0

Luxaria

Luxaria

I addressed this in the first reply but forgot to edit it in. Also just realized I had my numbers wrong because I am a dork.. Just kidding, I just realized my computer's calendar flipped over since the month changed while I was napping. I am a goddamn mess.

1. Planning on closing sign-ups by Saturday night my time, which is in a little less than 48 hours now.

2. I plan to take Sunday and probably Monday to design and balance it out, meaning ideal start date is Tuesday, but it might be the day after that. So the game will probably actually commence anywhere from July 4th to July 6th. Probably Tuesday, July 5th.

Edit: I just clumsily edited all of this information into the OP. I hope I described it well-enough. Napping makes me disoriented as hell.

plotstickers

plotstickers

#Ex55555 wrote:looks up from zero time dilemma to sign up

chinomi

chinomi

OK I WILL SIGN UP THEN

Aeiou

Aeiou

ok Im join but I am also trying to replay vlr before I start ztd in between working 6 out of 7 days a week lmao so sorry if Im a little quiet but Ill still be voting and acting 'v'

high seraph

high seraph

red plot chili peppers wrote:
#Ex55555 wrote:looks up from zero time dilemma to sign up
Aeiou wrote:I am also trying to replay vlr before I start ztd

SCREAMS S iNCROHERETN NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>--(o

high seraph

high seraph

guys lets start a petition for the horst to change her avatar to one of these

(i put the ztd game master in a spoiler but everyone has probably seen him in the trailer but im trying to be sensible to ppl who hate spoilers (like me, and its been rLY FUCKING HARD TO RESIST THE URGE TO GOOGLE ZTD SHIT OKAYYy :-())

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 NPPUsjH

9 hours 9 persons 9 doors
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 HilLVkA

Virtue's Last Reward
Spoiler:

Zero Time Dilemma

screams more inchorehrent noises in the backround

Luxaria

Luxaria

but lucas I need to always be Miku

I even made this in case I decided to make my avatar Cave Joh--I mean, Jave Cohnson

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 97a94dg

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I want to play too c:

Luxaria

Luxaria

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3!!

Good, this is good. If you need help figuring out what roles you might want to select, feel free to badger me ~~

There's at least one other person I expect to sign up. Other than that, up to 2-4 possible late entries might show. I'll probably keep this up for at least the rest of tonight and tomorrow, though might close sign-ups a little earlier than previously stated.

If I haven't received roles from you, please submit them soon so I can start figuring out what on earth kind of setup I'm about to run.

high seraph

high seraph

OK I THINK ITS ACCEPTABLE FOR U TO SWITCH TO CAVE JOHNSON

im happy being a zero escape character for the duration of this game

resumes incoherent screaming

plotstickers

plotstickers

I will join my adopted brother in being a Zero Escape character.

in b4 we end up killing each other

high seraph

high seraph

i would never!!!!!!!! betray Luna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i only did it to complete the flowchart ok omg im so sorry :'-( ..................................

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum