Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 61 of 62]

901Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:50 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

I mean I was fine with letting Tiki shoot Rasei. I'm not sure if I want tiki shooting Aeiou, and I'm not sure I'm into having him kill chi, either. Right now I'm still leaning toward leashing Tiki tonight (if where Tiki is pointed looks like it will likely be Bad For Town I will) but yeah, I don't especially want to.

idk. If you want to investigate rasei that might be a good plan.

902Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:54 pm

chinomi

chinomi

also, for the record, if tiki chooses to kill me and the mafia gets a hit in then the game is over

903Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:56 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ADDITIONALLY THERES A CHANCE IM BOOSTING A MAFIA MEMBER TONIGHT LIKE RIP???? US????

904Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:01 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Chi, what are your suspicions? you haven't mentioned any I don't think, at least not since rollover

Good morning, I'm awake

905Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninja'd took a while to type, because of work. Leaving my post as is, now to backread.

I'm still all for Aeiou stunning everyone.
And, know what? Let's just get this out.

I've had my chainsaw primed and ready for Rasei for hours now. I just never alerted the thread to this change to keep Maf unaware, since it didn't seem like we'd be getting any further planning in.

Hell, originally I had sent it in on She-Ra, with the idea of, "If she plays along and blocks me like I ask, probably Town, but if she betrays the trust and tries to let me kill an innocent, well, she gets hers."  Had that idea since yesterday, then Aeiou  piped up, and, yeah, still thinking she stun everyone.

I'm also not inclined to moce my gun away.

If you investigate Chi, Nautilus, are you guarunteed to learn something new?

906Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:10 pm

nautilus

nautilus

ya i'm coo' with swappin' to chi

also: i'm assuming yes but i will ask

e: i get my investigations on a set cycle (role > watcher > alignment > role > watcher > alignment) so unfortunately whatever information i get will largely be *useless* but we'll see

907Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ah. So, Blaire's was random, yours set.

Edit: That, or you framed poor Blaire. XD

The only other role I could see you POSSIBLY having at this point though is jailer, and i'm pretty sure that was Ace.

908Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:19 pm

nautilus

nautilus

tiki i am not the mafia jailer. this feels like the opposite of lucas saying i wasn't the mafia jailer

how in the hell would i have been aware of the drive on N1 if i was jailer

anyways just to clear up who the hell am i investigating tonight? will it be a moot exercise if aeiou stops everything? probably, but ok

909Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I think Chi. See if she even acted at all tonight, and on who.
Actually, chi, if you can boost, boost Nautilus. If we're not all stunned, maybe she'll get more of an investigation on you.
Unless you don't like that idea. =P

910Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:32 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

us rn: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Titanicescape

911Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:
Tiki The Tralala wrote:
Luxariana Grande wrote:
Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250

912Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

DON'T
PANIC

Ninja'd: NOT HELPING, LUX

913Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Luxariana Grande wrote:
Tiki The Tralala wrote:
Luxariana Grande wrote:
Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

914Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:55 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Luxariana Grande wrote:
Tiki The Tralala wrote:
Luxariana Grande wrote:

915Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 61 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

y
all of u
y u do dis

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 61 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum