Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 62]

466Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 9LGirfm

She-Ra II
Ace I

Jason Derulo vs.
Kiyoko vs. She-Ra
Ace vs.
ezzelin vs.
She-Ra vs.
chinomi vs. Ace
Aeiou vs. She-Ra
Rasei vs.
nautilus vs.
high seraph vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Luxaria vs.

Players with names listed in bright red must vote this phase or risk being replaced.

Last edited by Maroon Five on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

467Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

For the record, if it wasn't obvious, got to do my thing last night. And it appears it was done well.

Tiki is pleased.

468Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Right now, the players I'd be most willing to vote are She-Ra, high seraph, and Ace simply due to a dearth of information from them; Jason Derulo would also be on this list but Jason Derulo was open at least about the pizza so ymmv I guess.

Of this list I'm most interested in hearing from Lucas because I feel like he's been ... quiet this game in comparison to previous games, though he might just be busy and I know he's been going through some stuff in the past month.

He also has that weird "I have been trying to do a thing" thing going on that Tiki did, and while I think Tiki might have proved himself (?) this phase, Lucas has yet to deliver. tbh ever since Gakuen Mafia S1 I've been a bit wary about players repeatedly being given chances to do xyz or to do tricky things after lulu pretended to try and revive me multiple times but never followed through + used it as a delaying tactic, so. I'm willing to give him a chance to come to thread though and speak if he actually managed to pull off his thing though

Oh hey ninja'd by Tiki

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

469Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:43 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Thank you Tiki! Just to be sure, you didn't get two kills right?

470Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:48 pm

chinomi

chinomi

yeah lux i 100% tried to target you ;____;

vote: ace just to get that scary red text off my name

471Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

also checking some things:

Tiki the Troll wrote:Color me curious.
And it turns out, if Mafia blocked me one or both nights, then lol.

So, hold on. You've been cryptic and apparently blocked two nights in a row. Status report on this night? Were you claiming the kill on ezz like Mitsu thinks?

Kiyoko wrote:also i'mma head out shortly but before I do I just want to offer the theory that both angel and ezz might have been tailored and maf used a vig kill to hit ezz? I don't know how likely this is tbh I just want to make sure we consider it.

Missed this before. I... It's not impossible, but do they really gain much out of it? I guess my thought on it would be it leads to a result that doesn't really open us up to much confusion or interpretation since it's kind of a closed and done deal, given context. I'll wait to see if anyone actually claims shooting ezz before elaborating, though.

Mitsu wrote:I'd say Plot over Raie simply because Raie straight up said her role was kind of useless, unless mafia thought Raie was bluffing over her abilities?

This is tricky since there were three kills last night. I'm going to just go out on a limb and assume one was town, which feels pretty safe. Exception being if someone has a role that can just kill them if it backfires. I feel like Cure might be more transparent about this if it belonged to her. Thus, between plot and Cure... I'd definitely favor plot as the NK, though I could see Cure being the NK if you either think she's bluffing, as you suggest, or as an... idk a pity kill given that she wasn't really into the game. I also don't really find plot a weird NK given the targets of Katagi and Ninfia the previous two nights. I actually had plot in my top 3 of people that might die, with Cure at 4th. RIP.

Edit: Oh new posts, and Tiki already answered what I was about to ask, or some of it. Hmmm.

472Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Life in the Rasei Lane wrote:... I think there was a bus on Lux last night.

Did you target me, too?

@ chinomi
okay!! ;w; I'm sorry I didn't get it. oh man actually I'm really sad I didn't get it. That could've been hilarious.

473Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Rasei

Rasei

No, but I think I didn't hit who I wanted because of your hints. Unless I'm totally wrong.

474Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:09 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Luxariana Grande wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:also i'mma head out shortly but before I do I just want to offer the theory that both angel and ezz might have been tailored and maf used a vig kill to hit ezz? I don't know how likely this is tbh I just want to make sure we consider it.

Missed this before. I... It's not impossible, but do they really gain much out of it? I guess my thought on it would be it leads to a result that doesn't really open us up to much confusion or interpretation since it's kind of a closed and done deal, given context. I'll wait to see if anyone actually claims shooting ezz before elaborating, though.

I agree with Lux that it would feel kind of weird, and especially in the context of Tiki making it really obvious that he was the one who shot ezz (see: outright quoting the line where ezz dies). It's... not impossible because anything is possible I guess, but I dunno.

I'm... not sure what it means for what happened yesterday though, because if ezz is mafia and Angel was town, that means ezz was part of a massive gambit to attempt to prove herself as town, using the interlude role (who if ezz is mafia ... is probably also mafia, but it could be someone who isn't ezz within the mafia) to try and force Angel out under the guise of being an oracle. This sort of a plan seems a bit hasty given that:

- There were f...ive people up for vote, six if you count no lynch (Lucas, She-Ra, Ace, ezzelin, Cure, no lynch)
- Angel wasn't even one of the six people up for lynch and I don't think anyone was really actively suspecting her more than any other person

Assuming interlude role has limited use and can be used at any time, then it feels weird that mafia would use up an interlude role so quickly instead of pushing on one of the options up for lynch, given that no one really had any strong opinions on the lynch either way and lots of people were kind of eh on the lynch as a whole.

The only options I can see are that the mafia is really disjointed and doesn't have a solid plan, was really committed to gambling on making ezz seem town for some reason (either just for speculation's sake or because ezz had a strong role), thought Angel had a role that they really wanted to force out, or the majority of the people up for vote last phase were actually mafia and they needed an out to avoid lynching one of their own???? Or maybe they just wanted to mess around idek

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

475Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmm. We'll come back to this after everyone's posted. I'll let you know what I know at that time, and then you can decide what happened to your role and if it's worth sharing. Sound good?

edit: ooh a Mitsu appears. Sec.

476Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Okay!
Just promise me that you aren't mafia, Lux. Because... this might be awkward then.

477Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay well. Since this isn't chinomi, I guess it might be pizza? Although it's weird that you don't specify a phase to boost someone since my role is pretty straightforward about which phases I can act.

I got a boost that lets me choose one of three different benefits, and it's pretty tailored to my ability. One of them lets me do the thing to myself so I'm leaning towards that one, but the other two benefits aren't bad either so depending on how the phase goes I might hit up Mitsu or Lux again with the buffed ability idk.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

478Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

lucas, bruh, when u back, i'mma need you to let me know if you tried to do a thing last night before i say a thing (sorry if this hecks u over but like....i promise this is important maybe to town)

479Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:23 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh, yeah, @Blaire - I guess this is kind of a moot point because pizza's been revealed to be town, but was there any reason for you to believe pizza might not have been neutral? If it goes into deets I'm not supposed to know disregard me though

Where is Lucas ...

Also mild huh at Kiyoko getting a minigame that appears to be centralized to only her. Maybe it's a game of Telephone and everyone'll get it??

Also unrelated but I feel like Entry 2 is the sequel to Entry 5

480Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 32 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxariana Grande wrote:also checking some things:

Tiki the Troll wrote:Color me curious.
And it turns out, if Mafia blocked me one or both nights, then lol.

So, hold on. You've been cryptic and apparently blocked two nights in a row. Status report on this night? Were you claiming the kill on ezz like Mitsu thinks?

Well, pending a convoluted tailoring plot I've already earned myself a goddamn achievement, and that has me more willing to bust out the news:

TIKI HAS AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF KILLS, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to look Cure the first two nights, bit out appears she was Town, so good thing, I didn't, huh? Hahahahahaha!

Why all these kill attempts with no/little info? Well, remember the parts where I mentioned a certain lack of control? And how keeping my Demon about, assuming they're aligned with me (and since they let me do my thing, while playing cautious with me on N0, I'm willing to believe they're Town) would be a good thing?

Well, that's because them using their power is the ONLY thing aside from a stun or jail that lets me not act. XD

That's right. I HAVE to try and kill someone every night, hahahahahaha!

Admit it. This role is awesome, and you're all envious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum