Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 62]

691Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:29 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo.....

tiki....bruh....r u 4 real.....

i got a message saying that she-ra was mafia, that's why

692Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

justin chimberlake wrote:e: also kiyo was a rly good song

Hello どうも 僕はここ

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

693Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Jason Derulo wrote:Jason Derulo.....

Hmm...can you elaborate?
Any idea who the message came from?
Do you think it could be tied with She-Ra's miller claim?
Keep in mind too we've gotten what appeared to be a faked intermission, and if it wasn't, there have been some serious miller/tailor shenanigans then.

694Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

dude.....r u srs......no i won't elaborate.....(though it's probs a moot point by now)

like either trust me or not, that's....up to you.... (but i understand the suspicion b/c of past shenanigans)

695Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

=/

696Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:18 pm

chinomi

chinomi

kiyo is cool

anyway normally i'd be like hell yeah info VOTE but i feel really like uhhhh nervous about where the ratio is at right now so i reeeeeeally wanna hear EVERYONE pipe up before settling down on a vote.

as for me being potentially mafia, forget about that! if i were mafia i would've had you all at my mercy this phase ;)

697Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:26 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Sorry I was gone all day
So uhh
I assumed my thing was higher priority than a jail? but maybe its not and I shouldve just kept what I was doing to myself...
or it was a boosted jail or something
So Im a little surprised that didnt work. If anyone wasn't sure that the jailer was mafia then I think you can be sure now lol I'm asking Five if she can clarify if normal jail was higher priority than mine

I'm p much suspicious of everyone at this point haha

Ok Five got back to me and blocking actions are same priority so they go in inbox order so
maf placed the jail on me before I got to send my ability in I guess ;<
but at least we got a maf kill! so its not really an awful thing.

Ill think about voting later

698Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:42 pm

chinomi

chinomi

(also i havent had time to participate in like any of the minigames or even vote for songs i'm the actual worst i'm so sorry)

699Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:22 am

Rasei

Rasei

I'm back from being hydra chow and sleeping.

I was suppose to be the night kill. I used Lux's power to bus from Kiyoko onto me. I was planning on being a sacrifice for Kiyoko, because she is better at the game then me. I feel ashame and I'm sorry.

700Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:59 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Tiki The Tralala wrote:Oh wow, sorry, I was busy.

Well...apparently, She-Ra let my kill go through. Looks like that was a good thing, really.

heh. I um. I went to a movie and forgot to cancel my action and I got home like two minutes after rollover and was like "..........oops" but then I checked and man. glad it worked out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tbh it probably would have been a cool plan if I was bluffing to make ace feel safe but I legit just forgot.

Jason Derulo wrote:Jason Derulo.....

Yes. I know it's just me claiming it and stuff but earlier I did say that part two of my thing is that I appear mafia on investigation. Basically it's "You have control over the town vig! but you look maf." I think (I hope) that my actions so far do enough to counter that tho. I'm guessing if you aren't investigative than you somehow got the results from someone else's investigation for... reasons?

701Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:32 am

nautilus

nautilus

Quick post bc busy atm but

There's something I'm awfully confused about, and only Nautilus can really clear this up. Kiyo was a doctor, you've said. One that, even boosted, apparently couldn't do much for Lux before night's end. Question is, and looking back at the rollover posts right after D1, does it kick in right away? So it's  Day action Kiyo uses to protect? Does the person she target get an action in turn, or were Kiyo and Lux just trying to throw off Mafia?

I straight up said Kiyoko was a meme in my first post, Tiki

Kiyoko's role isn't a straight doctor, she gives people the ability to protect other people like how people in meme maf made people meme during the day which granted them role powers in the night

Essentially her power was making other people the doctor for the night but I'm guessing one of her three buffs from pizza was allowing her to protect herself like a proper doctor

That's why
a) her power couldn't be stunned because she chooses who becomes doctor in the day phase
b) she made mention of how it was a difficult decision and how Lux and I could be stressed over it in the night because she was making us Doctor For The NightTM
c) I thought she was town immediately upon receiving the action BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY ARE TOLD: "FOR TONIGHT YOU ALSO HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROTECT ONE PLAYER OF YOUR CHOOSING" which is what I got on N1 lol hence the screaming
d) This also retroactively explains her first exchange in the thread where she said I would immediately know what game her role power is similar to if I had a role like it
e) I have no idea if she had any other abilities or what she gave Lux, but I'm assuming on D1/D2 she gave myself and Lux the same thing

702Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:52 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Got it.

Hmm. Your continued, presumed honesty does certainly make me more inclined to believe you. Also, your knowledge of how it works makes me worry you had Lux shot that way, since you knew how to works around it, so...
PLEASE BE TOWN, I DON'T WANNA BE THE LAST CHATTY TOWN, THAT NEVER ENDS WELL
To certain people, I know, I know, be confident n' all that, but hey, I have a history of traumatic finishes in this game, heh.

On that not though, Rasei could have copied Kiyo at some point and learned how to block it too.

What I'm most waiting on though, is transparency from Blaire. That sounds crazy, I know, but I also know in past games where she was Town and on the brink, she was often cooperative, still being her usual, delightfully silly self, but not throwing the game for her team, either.

703Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:58 am

nautilus

nautilus

dude, if i had known kiyoko was doctor immediately on N1 after the extended experience which was literary mafia where we got like 4 NKs through without hitting a protection over dozens of nights i probably would've killed her a lot earlier

god that game was rough even in a split timeline both timelines had a doctor block

@chinomi - don't expect much, 'cause going from what's been said this phase i feel like the person's been honest and what i got wasn't alignment. that being said, i wasn't driven tho

actually, aeiou, did you receive a boost from chi? jw because lucas claimed before he went down and flipped evil neutral he did

704Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:05 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

If Nautilus was mafia I feel like Kiyo wouldve been NK'd earlier since they'd know who was the sort of doctor, among other things.
I  feel like we've gone over this enough that I dont think Tiki or She-Ra are maf

That only leaves Chi, Rasei, and Blaire for me
Rasei just claimed to have bussed Kiyo and her and that she was the NK but I think that's a bit fishy?? I feel like the NK wouldve landed on Kiyo over Rasei so Im not sure Im buying that
Chi boosted town but I think thats a pretty simple maf gambit, not saying it is but that itd be an easyish way to try and clear yourself
Blaire has just been Blaire as far I can tell, and I cant tell if trying to push lynches on Lux and She-ra are more maf leaning or town. Maf couldve wanted the helpful more town neutral gone, although idk if maf would want Tiki to go unleashed...

I feel the most uneasy about vote: rasei at this point?? so Ill leave that there until further developments?

e: ninja'd, I didnt receive anything :< maybe because the jail? wouldve been nice though

705Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:07 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 47 Tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum