Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 62]

226Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Vm9cqsP

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 9LGirfm

No Lynch X
Tiki the Troll I
Ace I
Rasei I
chinomi I
Jason Derulo I

Ninfia vs. Ace
Cure vs. Tiki the Troll
Jason Derulo vs. chinomi
Kiyoko vs. Tiki the Troll Rasei No Lynch
Ace vs.
ezzelin vs. Jason Derulo
She-Ra vs. No Lynch
chinomi vs. angelstar
Plotstickers vs. No Lynch
Aeiou vs. No Lynch
Rasei vs. No Lynch
nautilus vs. chinomi angelstar No Lynch
high seraph vs. Luxaria No Lynch
Tiki the Troll vs. No Lynch
angelstar vs. No Lynch
Luxaria vs. No Lynch

No one was lynched.

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 8y7zTnu

The current ratio is 10 Town, 4 Mafia, 2 Third Party (1 Malicious).

Verse 1 will end at 9PM (CT) on June 10, 2016.

A Minigame has begun! Let's play Songs of Mafia!

Players wishing to participate in this minigame should compose a parody of a
well-known song. The new lyrics should be themed based on the game of Mafia.
To submit, PM your chosen song and new lyrics to me.

Any player that wishes may participate in this minigame, including dead players.

The submission deadline for this minigame is the end of Chorus 2 (48 hours from
now). Submissions will be voted on by all players during Verse 2, and the player
whose submission receives the most votes will be the winner of the minigame.

The winner of this minigame will receive a one-time ability boost, or a one-shot
ability in the case that none of their abilities can be boosted.

Last edited by Maroon Five on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

227Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mitsu did the thing happen

e: also @Maroon Five, you missed my vote change to NL, not like it matters

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

228Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh my god

229Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I trust your judgment okay

230Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ooh, do we have something to discuss?

Or is this to remain a mystery for now?

231Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:16 pm

nautilus

nautilus

yells at Kiyoko

In other news, I suck at writing parodies of songs that are remotely humorous so this is not a competition for me, but I'll try my best

Also I have a migraine so I'm going to probably hit the hay now or shortly after this post and I'll update that master post tomorrow

232Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'd really strongly prefer that Mitsu not tell anyone what the thing is for reasons that should be obvious to her, though she is welcome to speculate on my behavior/alignment/whatever.

233Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:06 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*is on bus half asleep* Is it okay to catch up tomorrow? I'm falling asleep typing this.

234Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:14 pm

chinomi

chinomi

mitsu can i do something to you tonight

edit wait mitsu's asleep

angel can i do something to you tonight

235Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:28 pm

angel★

angel★

what
what kind of thing
but probably????

236Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:36 pm

chinomi

chinomi

video killed the angel★ wrote:what
what kind of thing
but probably????

are you active or passive

237Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:27 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo.....

yo who sent me the roofie pizza

238Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:40 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

It was me

239Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

i'm calling my lawyer for a restraining order that aint cool man you cant just send a playa some poisoned pizza that's fucked up ok that's fucked up

240Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 16 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Vowels, did you do a thing on N0 and now are no longer able to directly do the thing yourself? You don't have to answer but just a yes or no is fine if you do want to answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum