Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT FOUR?

+11
Aeiou
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
T3tsuya
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
katagi
Cure
Kiyoko
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

16i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Cure

Cure

For anyone who needs it, here's the final list of memes (we've since figured out all the missing holes, but I don't think you need to be brought up to speed. It's pretty straightforward). Unless someone wants me to redo it to finalize it?

17i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:17 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:I just got what I believe was the role that Lux said Ezz got and Duck received the other day.

The person who I sent my quirk to, do the right thing please.

I didn't stun Duck. Furthermore.

I asked

QUESTION: "Is there a role present in the game that allows manipulation of others' roles?"
ANSWER: "Yes"

I am 1001% certain that has to be Aeiou's role. I don't see much room for it to be anyone else's. My jail is still present, if it fails I can try to use it again. Which is a plus. What did anyone find out if anything?

Vote:Aeiou

Vowels targeted Duck (me originally. vowels did not comment on the target being swapped interestingly enough) last phase. Duck didn't fulfill the quirk. Vowels is the avatar rambler aka the quirkblocker, Tet. Didn't you know this?

Doesn't a bus count as manipulation of other roles? Either that or the mafia stun is not actually a stun and does something else, maybe?

18i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Lux. :(
I sent a copy of my role to her again, too...
Vote: Aeiou

19i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:22 pm

katagi

katagi

vote: aeiou

20i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I actually stealthy did fulfill all my quirks : (

I had some good stuff that was going to go off : ( : (

21i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Cure

Cure

☆☆katagi wrote:i'm not a stunner and i honestly dont know where yall got that idea

well

my quirk grants a random ability from abilities that exist in the game (can be from dead players as well), and i have no idea / feedback on which ability it actually grants when it goes through

... frowns... I guess... that...

I guess that'd give lucas the quirkblock that actually makes sense.

That means that mafia is dylan, vowels, and ???

Entelechy wrote:I actually stealthy did fulfill all my quirks : (

I had some good stuff that was going to go off : ( : (

Um. What quirks did you have yesterday?

22i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:28 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

1NT3RM15510N

Mr. Gerbear has achieved a win condition.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

23i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:29 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I had the quirk blocker power from the avatar ramble (I said a few words about ninfia's avatar, then said "screw Flanders" for five hundred words) and an investigation from something I won't reveal.

24i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:My jail is still present, if it fails I can try to use it again. Which is a plus. What did anyone find out if anything?

Vote:Aeiou

Wait what? Did you not use your jail last night? Who did you try to jail? TET WHERE ARE YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS NOTHING HAPPENED THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO TET I SWEAR IF YOU DOn'T EXPLAIN.

WHY IS NO ONE ELSE HERE FOR ME TO TALK TO?

Entelechy wrote:I had the quirk blocker power from the avatar ramble (I said a few words about ninfia's avatar, then said "screw Flanders" for five hundred words) and an investigation from something I won't reveal.

We're at the point in the game where refusing to be transparent about what quirks you have (when we know all the roles anyway) is extremely anti-town. What was the other quirk?

25i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yay Gerry!

26i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

It was my quirk, you derp. =P

Anyway, huh. Anyone else getting messages about role names because of Gerry?

27i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:36 pm

Cure

Cure

Oh yeah. Duh. Tiki what does your thing even do? YES. I GOT ROLE NAMES FOR ROLES THAT I ALREADY KNEW. SO. THAT WAS HELPFUL, I GUESS?

28i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:37 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

CUR3 wrote:Vowels targeted Duck (me originally. vowels did not comment on the target being swapped interestingly enough) last phase. Duck didn't fulfill the quirk. Vowels is the avatar rambler aka the quirkblocker, Tet. Didn't you know this?

Doesn't a bus count as manipulation of other roles? Either that or the mafia stun is not actually a stun and does something else, maybe?

I know she is.

I asked specifically, within the context of my question if busses would count and Kiyo said "She answers according to the spirit of the question". My intent was to find out if there is a role that might do something else in ADDITION to whatever we've been led to believe. A manipulation role would explain a lot of the confusion we've been experiencing. I believe the answer of "Yes" that I got.

I tried to jail. I targeted Aeiou. It didn't work. I think that kind of backs up what my results gave me.

29i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Cure

Cure

I see. That's interesting (though I do find it strange that the jail I aimed at dylan would coincidentally redirect to katagi). Who did you target with the bus? Who did you target with the stun, for that matter?

30i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 2 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

CUR3 wrote:Oh yeah. Duh. Tiki what does your thing even do? YES. I GOT ROLE NAMES FOR ROLES THAT I ALREADY KNEW. SO. THAT WAS HELPFUL, I GUESS?

Well, for clarity:
high seraph is Press X to Jason
Tiki The Troll is Epic Maneuver
T3tsuya is やらないか?
Cure is Robot Unicorn Attack

(Yes, I got my own quirk name. XD)

And in this UPICK, my role is a UPICK. You get to choose 1 of four roles. Lux and Duck have already mentioned two of them, the ones they tried to use.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum