Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT THREE?

+13
Ninfia
ezzelin
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
Kiyoko
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 59]

76i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 1:32 am

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 WoHuInv

77i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 7:00 am

katagi

katagi

78i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 7:28 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

79i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 8:32 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

casually double posts

i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 635925639209019180-699064696_tumblr_o2xb9m5Gz21qgh75xo1_1280

80i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

81i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Tumblr_o6mp2gphKa1tki7xko1_540

82i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 4:03 pm

drandahl

drandahl

i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Ted-cruz-zodiac-proof

83i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Which Haikyuu Character Should you Fight

Hinata | Who wins: Hinata
Sure, Hinata’s super tiny and short and he gets nervous really easily, but if he seriously wants to fight you he’ll really take you out. Plus he can jump really high and kick you in the face and you’re out, gone, resting in pieces. Besides, why would you want to fight Hinata anyway? What is wrong with you? Don’t fight Hinata

Kageyama | Who wins: You
Kageyama’s got a really scary face, but let’s face it: that’s about all he’s got. He’s super awkward and might be kind of aggressive, but he’s probably all talk. Plus, if he didn’t realize Oikawa wanted to fight he probably doesn’t know you want to fight, so you could take him out before he realizes it. Do it. Fight Kageyama.

Daichi | Who wins: Daichi
Holy shit why would you even try this? Have you seen Daichi? He’s buff as hell and has a scary face and could probably crush you with his thighs. Don’t even try to fight Daichi.

Suga | Who wins: Suga
You’d think that Suga’s slender build and soft-looking features would mean that you have a chance against him, but honestly, don’t even try. If you ever tried to pick a fight with Suga he’d probably burn you way too hard first and you wouldn’t even have a chance to recover before he gives you a blow to the gut. Besides, there’s a reason he’s the only one who can pick on Daichi. Fighting Suga is a really bad idea. Don’t do that.

Asahi | Who wins: You
This is pretty self-explanatory. Asahi is big and intimidating, but everyone knows he’s a soft puppy. Running away is his only fighting strategy. Anyone could fight Asahi and win. A baby could fight Asahi and win. Who knows why you would want to fight Asahi, but if you want to go for it.

Nishinoya | Who wins: Nishinoya
Nishinoya is tiny, sure, but let’s be honest, he knows no fear. He’s also really fast and agile and has a lot of energy so he’d be able to take you out before you know it. He’s also really cool so you already lose by default. Don’t fight Nishinoya.

Tanaka | Who wins: Debatable
In general, Tanaka would probably win every fight because let’s face it, he is just really willing to fight basically anyone plus you’ve seen his abs they’re very impressive. He’s also kind of scary looking so why would you fight him in the first place? However, if you’re a cute girl you’d probably stand a chance. Honestly, it’s up to you.

Tsukishima | Who wins: No one
Tsukishima is all talk and no bite and he has glasses, so he’s already a huge nerd. If you truly fight him you’d be able to beat up that lanky dinosaur loser, no problem. However, if you do challenge him, surely Tsukishima Akiteru will swoop down and fight you for looking at his baby brother the wrong way and he would definitely win. In the end, you end up a loser and Tsukki is embarrassed. No one wins here.

Yamaguchi | Who wins: No one
Honestly, you could probably beat up Yamaguchi, but why the fuck would you? What’s your problem? Don’t fight Yamaguchi.

Kuroo | Who wins: You
Kuroo’s also one of those guys who looks vaguely intimidating and he’s pretty snarky, muscular, and tall, too, so he’d put up a good fight. You can, however, use his crazy emo bedhead against him. He probably can’t even see out of one eye in the first place because of his hair and his depth perception is off. Go ahead. Fight Kuroo Tetsurou.

Kenma | Who wins: You
The only fights Kenma would win are in the video game world. He probably won’t even seriously want to fight you and forfeit, though. Go for it.

Yaku | Who wins: Yaku
Yaku is tiny but the moment you mention that, you better be ready for a hell of an ass-whoopin’. You’ve seen proof of Yaku keeping Nekoma in line and kicking everyone’s ass. He also probably knows some form of martial arts. Don’t fight Yaku.

Lev | Who wins: Lev
Lev is extremely tall, has a lot of energy, and a really high jump. This is basically Hinata only worse. Plus, have you seen him spike a volleyball? He’d beat you in half a minute flat and he wouldn’t even be trying. Don’t fight Lev.

Oikawa | Who wins: Not you
Not only is Oikawa a giant yaoi man with a killer serve that could knock you right out if it hit you in the face, but you probably wouldn’t be able to fight him anyway because Iwaizumi would either fight him first or fight you. Fighting Oikawa is probably a bad idea.

Iwaizumi | Who wins: Iwaizumi
Iwaizumi is extremely muscular and the ace of Seijou. He’s an arm wrestling champion and is also supposedly the alpha of Aoba Jousai, having proven himself as good at every sport. He’s also not afraid of a fight and is really good at headbutting people. You’re also too soft for him. Never ever try to fight Iwaizumi Hajime.

84i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 4:15 pm

drandahl

drandahl

i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 635605843196354135-Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-9.51.11-PM

85i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 4:28 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Sometimes i see that dress as white, but then I can morph it into blue right before my eyes.

86i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

DYLAN!
HOW COULD YOU???
BRINGING THAT EVIL DOWN ON ALL OF US HERE!!!

87i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 4:35 pm

drandahl

drandahl

i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Left_shark_4

88i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 4:38 pm

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

#whiteandgold

89i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Cure

Cure

TBH I WAS GOING TO POST THAT DRESS MEME BUT THEN I FIGURED WHY STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF POSTING SUCH A MAINSTREAM NORMIE FACEBOOK MEME.

WHEN DYLAN IS WILLING TO TAKE THE FALL FOR YOU.

i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 H60mmkH

90i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Wed May 04, 2016 5:21 pm

Five

Five

i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 6 VhwiIDP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum