Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT THREE?

+13
Ninfia
ezzelin
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
Kiyoko
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 59]

316i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry Cure. I tried last night, really.

PAGETOP TO MY EMBARRASSMENT:

Last edited by Rasei on Fri May 06, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

317i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:28 pm

Cure

Cure

scowls at everyone

i notice no one is american today so who got hit by that?

318i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I think everyone talked so far.... I think...
I'm guessing either you or Five were targeted for it.

319i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

CUR3 wrote:Oh okay yeah then duck was hit by two quirks, and Rasei was the rick roll. Carry on.

ANYWAY, you totally wasted your question. Knowing kiyo, she's going to take your question literally and if you literally asked "do all the roles work the same way?" (I assume you mean same way and not actually safe way, right?), of course you're going to get "no" because... they're all different abilities they're going to work differently. you don't need to ask the host a question to know that.

Actually, I asked Kiyoko if she could interpret my question by its spirit and intention rather than its literal wording, and she said that she would. Also, I didn't give you the exact wording of my question.

The exact wording was "Do all roles follow the same formula of giving a quirk to a player other than oneself, and if the players follows the Quirk's instructions, they get an ability next night phase?"

320i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

TBH Raie, I thought you'd be a prime D1 target. :(
And for what happened to you last night...if that was intentional, just, damn...

321i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Tiki The Troll wrote:TBH Raie, I thought you'd be a prime D1 target. :(
And for what happened to you last night...if that was intentional, just, damn...

I am reasonable sure that there was no bussing last night.

322i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Troll wrote:Problem: Look at the post where I quoted Ninfia.

Unless one of us got a fake, or something...is there a role that duplicates roles? One that makes it LOOK like someone got duplicates, but is really just screwy?

Is one of us lying? Hrm...

Hmmm.

It could be a duplicate or fake--I don't know. Zalgo is an easy one to fake, but it's strange to me to fake a meme.

... there may... actually be another weird explanation for it, but I need to wait to see if something else happens in thread. I don't think it's likely, though. Will mention more on that later.

Otherwise... hm.

Well, whichever of you actually got it, the role is ambiguous in terms of which side it favors and comes from. I wasn't sure how to evaluate it. I really didn't trust any role abilities I saw last night since I have no idea how a mafia quirk/role works in this game, and none of them were 100% pro-town.

Actually, I just realized something strange about my results (despite being jailed). Need to ask the host a question.

323i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

X

324i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:TBH Raie, I thought you'd be a prime D1 target. :(

Given that I was prevented from both GIVING and RECEIVING quirks, it was obviously intentional and probably both mafia abilities for... whatever reason. unless weird coincidence. given that the flavor text is different (a stun and a block) and that it wasn't listed consecutively, it was obviously two different people at the very least.

idk why they'd want to block my quirk it's... not that great of an ability, but the quirk is amazing and it will be sorely missed today. I know the person yesterday loved and I am not being sarcastic at all when i say this of course not.

325i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Cure

Cure

Entelechy wrote:The exact wording was "Do all roles follow the same formula of giving a quirk to a player other than oneself, and if the players follows the Quirk's instructions, they get an ability next night phase?"

Obviously the Mafia And or Neutral abilities aren't going to follow that pattern, and we all kind of agreed that the mafia quirks would probably be different. Still not a very good question.

326i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Phew, got that outta the way (thank Lux, for the post, and what it contained, heh).

Anyway, hmm...Double Rainbow was 2010. I wonder if it's related to what happened with Ninfia and me...?

327i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Cure

Cure

What makes you think double rainbow is in the game?

@rasei tet and dylan (and lucas) haven't posted yet today I think. lucas tell me why you're not mafia.

328i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

CUR3 wrote:What makes you think double rainbow is in the game?

Nothing from any typing quirks, honestly. Just that Ninfia and I seem to have a duplicate quirk, and it makes some sense to be linked to a meme all about there being 2 of something.

329i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Luxaria wrote:Actually, I just realized something strange about my results (despite being jailed). Need to ask the host a question.

Update: Can't ask the host about it since it's technically not my role.

Yo.

Whichever player sent me the quirk used in the second long post that I did, can you share any vague information regarding the actual ability I got from doing it? I can read between the lines no matter what you say. Feel free to stay silent if you don't want to out yourself or your quirk.

330i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 22 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Fri May 06, 2016 9:42 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

You jerks had ONE JOB

Tet wrote:Please go easy on the typing quirks the last one really was kind of annoying and I'd rather not spend time fixing my posts again after I accidentally break the forum. Pls

NOBODY LISTENED. NOBODY LISTENED TO A WORD.

SEVERAL PEOPLE DID NOT LISTEN TO A WORD.

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE DOESN'T LISTEN?

COMMUNISTS MAYBE?

THE NO GOOD, LEFT WING, LIBERAL HIPPIE SCUM THAT PLAGUE THIS COUNTRY AND ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE GOOD SENSE OF IT'S PEOPLE WITH THEIR FOLK MUSIC. THE BANJOS, THE ELBOW PATCHES AND BEARDS. CUT YOUR HAIR, SHAVE, GET A JOB. I DON'T CARE IF MUMFORD AND ALL HIS SONS ARE FOLLOWING THE SAME FAMILY BUSINESS, THERE'S GOOD AMERICAN JOBS AT YOUR LOCAL STEEL MILL.

Then again steel mills probably would not allow the already deaf COMMIES to hear any better. You know what else can't hear? The mafia. They are deaf to the plight of the town who urges them on not to kill them. God has turned his ear from them and so too shall their ear be turned from the natural world around them. The god-fearing UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT have tried to track down all the disgusting REDS by making things harder for the non-hearing. We're pulling scholarships. We're making car horns louder. We've souped up these jackhammers to be super-sonic and also they now have a squeaky horn to warn people where you're LOUDLY DRILLING for valuable, economy generating OIL. If we are thinking individuals, and we are individuals who think gud, we must assume that the RED MAFIA MENACE
has invaded even the deepest levels of our own American government. They would be spearheading these movements, and so we must be cautious of even our own government. That should already be OBVIOUS as a DEMOCRAT is sitting in the oval office. But I'll talk slowly and be thorough for those not as WISE and AMERICAN as most of us.

What's the number one problem of the 20th century? That's right. TOTAL GLOBAL SATURATION OF THE ATMOSPHERE BY POLLUTION. It's blocking the sun from shining and from getting to that good old-fashioned American grass-is-greener brand lawn I tend every day of my life. The worst kind of pollution? It's no coincidence. NOISE POLLUTION. We have regulations on this. It blocks the sun unlike NO OTHER KIND OF POLLUTION. Uncle Sam needs hearing aids now, thanks Mumford. Those paying attention might be noticing a pattern. Light pollution, sound pollution, liberal takeovers of our most sacred American law-making-land? What does it all mean?

I'll tell you my friends. It means the ENEMY has not been as thorough as he thinks.

As SHE thinks.

Someone in here has left a trail of breadcrumbs straight to her own filthy house of cards and we are about to move our Jacks into Checkmate.

WHO here cannot hear the National Anthem unaided?
WHO here can tie her own identity to the rays of the sun?
WHO here works to hasten the DEMOCRATIC AGENDA?

The proof is in the pudding. The name of a unit measuring the sun's light, lumen. It measures luminous flux. Noticing a pattern yet?

Luminous flux. Luminous lux. Lux.

It's touchdown time.

Lux is mafia confirmed.

But back to the matter at hand.

Entelechy wrote:The boon from ending posts in questions is pretty good for town. I don't want mafia to be able to pick off the person who has that perk to keep it from going off at night. So if everyone ends all their posts with questions, then they won't know who to hit. Does that make you a bit more comfortable?

I don't think anyone would have even have thought that unless you brought it up? On a quick look it seems the only people to end their posts with questions over the past couple phases have been you and dran one time. So that is an already incredibly short pool to draw from. If you're talking like there's a quirk that does this, dran would be literally the only other option. So do you or dran want to expand on that a little?

Essentially what you just said was "Please don't kill me". To my eyes. And that kind of makes me wonder why you did that no matter what side of the fence you're on.

A snarky question mark?!...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum