Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 28]

Rasei

Rasei

Cure-chan, I have faith in you.

Rasei

Rasei

Also~ I have to watch midgets this weekend so I might no be able to post~ I love everyone.

My favorite Jpop song:

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

After a rough day at work i remember I'm in a game!...and wow, N1 already, Huh.

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Come for rollover, aaaaaaand it's n1
Looks like maf isn't wasting time picking us off ;-;

Are we still doing favorite idol songs? Does Vocaloid count?

Rasei

Rasei

*claps hands* It's still okay to post videos. Right now, I considering anyone that was on for rollover to be mafia. Cure, Plots, and myself posted around Rollover. Plots is slightly lower on the list because she could have voted but didn't. I vote:Lux. for now.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Did you know theres a furry vocaloid idol?? lmao
I dont really have anything useful to say.. I just wanted to bring in some trash. Gomen

edit: Rasei... its night phase?? What do you mean by could have voted? No one voted because the day practically never happened

Rasei

Rasei

*pounds head into desk* You know what... I need sleep. Night Night everyone.

Cure

Cure

Whoever caused the phase to end very likely did not post to give any indication that they could be associated with it. It's... very likely that it was also not voluntarily, and Deo might have caused the phase end to happen.

I... think I might know what caused it. I don't actually know if it's a town or mafia ability, but if it's town it's a very very very anti-town ability and I'm also confused at why it can be used multiple times because days will keep getting skipped and...  we don't want days to be skipped.

(I am neither investigative nor is this my ability, but I have been given some information).

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I imagine the day phase ender is mafia for sure. IT's scummy as hell to use it on the second day.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I came in expecting D1 and its night 1??? blasphemy. also we're posting our favourite subunit songs???? im here for this.

Lily White:

BiBiBi:

Printemps:

anyway I'm at work so I guess I'll be around for day two when that happens. Also, my final exam is on saturday so I might be a little scarce around then! ;w;

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Five

Five

WOW I went to sleep before the FIRST rollover and I wake up to two. Two entire rollovers. I can't think of a reason for town to skip a day phase, either, so I guess I'll add to the chorus of voices saying it was pretty certainly a mafia ability. I'm kind of curious what information Cure received, though... Are you saying it's a multi-use item or something?

Cure

Cure

It's an item, yes. I say multi-use, because it seems like the item that caused D1 to end. I think someone gave it to me but I have no idea what character it could have been.

I have no idea why an item that could skip the day phase multiple times in such a small game would be usable multiple times but...

the fact that it's an item, was given to me, and can potentially end either phase makes me think it COULD be a town ability but... it just... if it ends the day phase it's so anti-town that I'm confused. I'm not sure why a mafia member would have this item-making ability though.

here's another song while I'm here.

Luxaria

Luxaria

urg, kind of drowsy, so some quick comments for now:

I've never seen a D1 end so quickly. My first thought was that if it wasn't mafia quickly using an ability, then it being a result of deo's death might be plausible. Reason being that I haven't seen many phase ending role abilities that didn't have some sort of time gating or restriction on them, which makes me think it was a result of something else happening last night. Though in this case, I feel like if deo's death caused it... wouldn't the phase end have happened in the same rollover as his death? idk.

Also, the second rollover was up 3 minutes after the first, meaning either the host had it pre-prepared for this situation, or she knew in advance this would happen at this time... hm. So if it was tied to deo... it should've happened instantly, right? Bit of a tangent because Cure is saying it's item-related, but I'm wondering if deo's death caused the initial one, and then in the process gave an item to a random target. Or... I don't know.

@ Cure
I don't... know how much you're allowed to say given the rules, but to make sure I'm reading you right: it can end both day and night, right? It's not a day-only phase ender? Also since it seems to jump players, does it say you get to specify which target receives it, or is it randomized? I'm guessing the latter.

re: deo NK
This is... unusual. I'm not quite sure how to interpret the NK. I guess since we're already in N1, barring any disruption effects saying otherwise, we'll at least get a second NK target to muse over before we finally get to vote. Otherwise... I saw a mention of RNG. Maybe? If deo was intentional, the best I've got is that the mafia might've been trying to dodge a protect.

since we're doing songs, the one I kept getting during the last medley event (and I love it tbh):

Cure

Cure

Luxxie wrote:@ Cure
I don't... know how much you're allowed to say given the rules, but to make sure I'm reading you right: it can end both day and night, right? It's not a day-only phase ender? Also since it seems to jump players, does it say you get to specify which target receives it, or is it randomized? I'm guessing the latter.

Well it's not my ability. It was an item (an "accessory") given to me. It can end either phase depending on when it activates. I cannot activate it manually. I also cannot pass it on or do anything with it. I have it until the criteria for it being used is fulfilled, at which time the next phase will be skipped (day or night). I can't imagine two of this type of ability being in the game, so I think deo had to have this type of thing as well. Though... Kotori makes all the outfits, so maybe it's something related to that role? I'm not sure why I'd get it after he died, though. :T

I was told I received a present, so it definitely seems like someone intentionally/voluntarily gave it to me.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Well, Eli makes accessories in her spare time, so maybe it could be her? She may only be able to produce one every few phases if it is her? This is 100% speculation based on the fact the item is called an accessory tho.

I don't really see that as a kotori thing tho. in all likelihood, Deo never got the chance to use his ability. I could see Kotori as a protective role as well, which is unfortunate : (

Obligatory song:

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum