Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 28]

391Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:11 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Gifs aside, I had a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting, Ezzelin! We tried, town. ;___;

I felt so bad for Tiki because of how much he was doubting his results. :'( And Cure was super on point!

I was originally a dedicated town stunner who could not target the same person on consecutive nights. I was also a self-tailor. I became a doctor after I received my present. In addition to protecting my target from kills, I could also protect them from stuns and jails.

392Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

So, question: circumstances are a bit different here, but is it safe to say that Ace has gone through what all former VDexers have, and had "The Tiki Experience?"

Not scummy this time, I guess, but still, got voted out as a fellow Town, and lost the game. That meets most parameters. XD

393Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I was right on who I could trust at least.

394Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:14 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

@Rasei "...if you are really Nico" gave me hope.

@Tiki Wait until Ace gets to experience you checking off that list.

395Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:20 pm

Cure

Cure

my kneejerk reaction upon seeing your flip Plot was to go 'this is a lie' you seemed way too town i'm glad you were town and the real nico

at least I've figured out how to read Tiki????? I guess?? Sort of??

and at least i got to be my tsundere waifu.

396Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:34 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

THANK YOU, CURE. Also, I'm glad you got to be Maki! \(^o^)/

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Tiki The Troll wrote:So, question: circumstances are a bit different here, but is it safe to say that Ace has gone through what all former VDexers have, and had "The Tiki Experience?"

Do I get a shirt for that?

omg cure was best girl

ezzelin

ezzelin

First of all, a huge apology to everyone. Basically things seemed pretty okay until I fucked up and let Rasei die when she was supposed to be untargetable (never ever do rollover with a migraine, even if you check everything literally seven times), and then proceeded to adjust things on the fly. I think most of my adjustments (except for the one on Maki role which should have been done there from the start, and moreover is probably a role more suited for a game that lasts longer) were likely a Bad Idea (tm), the fact that I decided that the tailor affects alignment/ratio instead of the initial obscuring it, probably the worst one.

The subunits were supposed to allow you to determine that people have been tailored, but I also couldn't allow all possible harmony/discord combos to show or too much could have been revealed too quickly. I was also going to give the town another adjustment in form of an item-ability that would reveal any person's, dead or alive, true role and alignment, but I realised the game would end shortly, so that never happened.

Outside of that, I can say that the mafia primarily got ridiculously lucky with a lot of things.

Still, I apologize for the confusion and frustration this game has caused; feel free to yell at me, kick me, whatever. If anything, I can promise I won't be hosting anything ever again most likely, or at least until I can 100% guarantee it won't end up in a clusterfuck that's stressing me out the worst even.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live!
School idol mafia
T O W N

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Love_live__infobox___kousaka_honoka_by_amashimono-d9yqrjr

You are Kousaka Honoka.

You are optimistic and always in good mood, determined and nigh unstoppable – but also prone to overexerting yourself because of that. You are persistent, and always able to cheer up, support and inspire the rest of the group to always do their best. Your special skill is finding money on streets, which you attribute to good luck.

Every night phase, you can share your luck with someone and inspire them to do their best.
If you visit an active idol, they will be so determined from your encouragement that all their actions will succeed no matter what obstacles they meet.
If you visit a retired idol, you will inspire willpower in them to be able to use their role power that night despite being retired.
However, once you visit three idols, you will become overexerted and will have to rest for the next two phases.

You are part of the Printemps subunit.
[power is instant, cannot be stunned out of use. if they visit a retired idol that has a day ability, the time they can use it is either extended or the ability modified. would be modified for passives too.]

Love Live!
School idol mafia
T O W N

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Love_live__infobox___minami_kotori_by_amashimono-d9yqrk0

You are Minami Kotori.

You are kind, caring and compassionate, and known for your soft voice – and these are the qualities that made you known as the Legendary Maid Minalinsky. You’re the most indecisive out of the group, and sometimes have trouble expressing your feelings… but that doesn’t mean you’re any less passionate about being an idol than the rest.

The sweet and kind Minalinsky doesn’t want anyone to retire!
During the day phase, the player that you vote for is instead protected from being lynched that phase.
If you are ever forced to retire yourself, the clients of the Maid Café that you work at will protest and cause the next phase to be skipped.

You are part of the Printempts subunit.
[probably the role I was most iffy about since it can very well screw over town if nk'ed which is exactly what happened.]

Love Live!
School idol mafia
T O W N

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Love_live__infobox___sonoda_umi_by_amashimono-d9yqrk5

You are Sonoda Umi.

You’re normally shy, but you possess a strong will and exhibit leadership qualities, even if you are content to stay reserved. You think very logically, and are not easily angered – however, when you are truly upset, your personality changes drastically, and you will retaliate with terrifying aim and power.

Your skills in kendo, archery, and traditional dancing allow you to evade one attempt on having you retire.
After being targeted for a kill or lynch, you will become angry and will gain the ability to throw Supersonic Pillows, which will cause your target player to retire permanently due to emotional trauma. You have two Pillows.

You are part of the Lily White subunit.

Love Live!
School idol mafia
T O W N

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Love_live__infobox___nishikino_maki_by_amashimono-d9yqrj4

You are Nishikino Maki.

You are stubborn, and seem to fit perfectly in the typical tsundere archetype, though you would of course vehemently deny that yourself while fighting back a blush on your cheeks. You’re very intelligent, but somewhat naïve regardless, and still believe in Santa. You are the composer of the group, and your special skill is achieving full marks on tests.

Every night phase, you can send in a guess on who will be the NK target that night. If you achieve full marks (guess correctly), you will be struck by Inspiration to compose. For each correct guess, you will randomly receive 1-3 Inspiration.
After you have some Inspiration, you may choose to:
Use 1 Inspiration to compose a Requiem for one of the idols that have been forced to retire. This will allow the selected player to make an intermission post in the thread through the host.
Use 2 Inspiration to compose a Nocturne, publicly revealing all actions that have occurred during the last night phase.
Use 3 Inspiration to compose a Serenade for two players, allowing them to become bound by fate and enter a PM alliance.
You can continue to send in guesses even after being forced to retire, but you will only receive 1 Inspiration for each correct guess if retired.
You can compose a total of 3 Requiems, 2 Nocturnes and 1 Serenade.

You are part of the BiBi subunit.
[was later adjusted to receive 1 Inspiration if does not guess correctly for 3 phases (not necessarily consecutive), and can pick any night for Nocturne. actually my favourite role, but probably better suited for a longer game, or needs more adjustments to gain Inspiration more easily.]

Love Live!
School idol mafia
T O W N

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Love_live__infobox___hoshizora_rin_by_amashimono-d9yqrjb

You are Hoshizora Rin.

You are active, energetic and sporty, and because of that sometimes appear a bit tomboyish. You are determined and hardworking, and encourage people to work hard as well. You like to hug people, and your special skill is your sharp nose, which is almost on par with a dog’s.

Every night, you can hug someone, keeping them safe from harm, but also unable to do anything as they are distracted by your overwhelming cuteness and positive disposition.
Because of your sharp nose, you are able to sniff out your target’s intentions (their target, if any) when you are hugging them.
If you sniff out Hanayo, you will be able to enter a pm alliance with her.

Love Live!
School idol mafia
T O W N

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Love_live__infobox___koizumi_hanayo_by_amashimono-d9yqrii

You are Koizumi Hanayo.

You are very shy and quiet, and will often let others make decisions for you. However, you are extremely passionate about everything related to idols, and almost no one can match your knowledge and your intensity when it comes to that.

Anytime during the game, you may pick your favourite idol.
If they are forced to retire after that, you can make them come back by tearing up over the loss of your favourite idol.
You can change your favourite idol anytime and unlimited times; the hearts of fans are fickle, after all. It must always be an active idol, however.
If you use your power to make Rin-chan to return, you will be able to enter a pm alliance with her.

You are part of the Printemps subunit.
[unlimited revives, but only once per Idol, and need to be picked before they are retired /can only revive current favourite always.]

Love Live!
School idol mafia
T O W N

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Love_live__infobox___yazawa_nico_by_amashimono-d9yqrjn

You are Yazawa Nico.

You have an abrasive default personality, however hardworking. As an idol, however, you exhibit and alternate personality that is cheerful, bubbly, upbeat, and always smiling. You special skill is hair arrangement. You might seem to think a bit highly of yourself, but you’re always true to the saying that an idol’s job is not to smile, but to make others smile.

Every night, you can make someone watch you practice your signature phrase (Nico nico niiii~!), all night long, so they can’t do anything else.
You cannot target the same person on consecutive nights however, because idols need to make everyone smile!
Anytime in the game, you can also arrange your hairstyle to alter either your apparent name or role ability to appear as someone else’s (specify Idol name) when investigated or publicly revealed. You can change your choice any number of times, but cannot have both altered at the same time.

Love Live!
School idol mafia
T O W N

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Love_live__infobox___ayase_eli_by_amashimono-d9yqrji

You are Ayase Eli.

You are a perfect role model, portrayed as cold and strict due to your responsibilities, but actually very passionate about the things you care about. You are mature and level-headed, and act as a strategist for the group, but you have unexpected moments of silliness that embarrass you greatly. Your special skill is making accessories.

Any time during either phase, you can make an accessory for a player that will give the target a one-time use of a certain ability. The ability can be any action that has appeared in rollover before.
However, because sometimes you get confused and eat plastic chocolate thinking it was real, you’ll hide in embarrassment for the next 48 hours after using your ability to make sure no one finds out. You will also be unable to post for the first 24 hours. The hiding makes you untargetable, but also unable to vote. (The vote that you miss this way does not count towards the activity clause.)

[this is what happened when cure got the phase end passive; even if phase end wasn't an action in rollover itself, it was still a viable target action, but the accessory created that way would always be an accurate copy of the original, so.]

Love Live!
School idol mafia
T O W N

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Love_live__infobox___toujou_nozomi_by_amashimono-d9yqria

You are Toujou Nozomi.

You appear wise because of your special skill of fortune telling from tarot cards, which – real or not – always allows you to have advice for the other members of the group. You have a somewhat motherly disposition towards the other members, and like taking naps.

During the night phase, you can use the tarot card divining to commune with the spirits and learn something about a retired idol.
You can pick to either message your target through the host, allowing them to message back,
OR ask the spirits of the names of everyone who visited the target while they were active.
Because the spirits can be fickle, your action will always fail if someone else acts on the same idol as you.

[tiki please believe in yourself and your results!!!
also the fickle spirits only apply on the second option, as the message to a dead player is instant - I clarified that to tiki later cause my phrasing here was off.]

town players were:
Honoka - Ace
Kotori - Deo
Umi - Ninfia (later recruited/converted)
Maki - Cure
Rin - Sammiya
Hanayo - Entelechy
Nico - plotstickers
Eli - Rasei
Nozomi - Tiki

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live!
School idol mafia
M A F I A

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Kira_tsubasa_infobox_by_amashimono-d9yqrhd

You are Kira Tsubasa.

You are humble, yet competitive. You don’t care much about popularity, and are not concerned with losing popularity due to the rise of your rival group – but you don’t want to lose to them in fair competition. You special skill is drawing in fans with your charisma.

While alive, you can use her charisma (and her charming forehead, of course), to convince the host to add something to rollover.
It can be anything from a message to a fake action, or even an image. If text, it will be limited to 100 signs, if it’s an image, it’s limited to one. An image cannot be an image of text, but it may contain some text.
Your charisma enthrals people even after you retire from being an idol. Anyone that targets you after being retired will become a part of A-RISE (Mafia).

Your teammates are Five and Aeiou.

[the corpse recruit part was later removed and traded together with another adjustment that maf was offered in favour of a single recruit. which I'm now aware was a Bad Decision (tm) in a game with so little players, and I'm sorry.]

Love Live!
School idol mafia
M A F I A

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Toudou_erena_infobox_by_amashimono-d9yqrhw

You are Toudou Erena.

You are the tall and mature one in the group. Your special skill is seeing strengths in others, and you never hide your admirations for others, and compliment them openly.

Anytime in the game, but only once during a phase, and up to a total of three times, you can compliment someone so eloquently that they will forget their ability entirely. Instead, they will be given a new one – which, however, they are not used to handling at all.
By doing that, you will instead gain their original ability, though its use will be limited compared to them – because after all, you cannot master a skill overnight. (Limit depends on ability that you gain this way.)

Your teammates are Luxaria and Aeiou.

[fake inventor. the new ability actually never succeeds. this had the potential to be deadly if played right and lucky, but also a double-edged sword should they not realise the new ability is fake and gave someone on their team a new ability with this.]

Love Live!
School idol mafia
M A F I A

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 Yuuki_anju_infobox_by_amashimono-d9yqri3

You are Yuuki Anju.

You are the princess of A-RISE, behaving graciously and possessing a sweet voice. You don’t seem to care much about competitions, and are equally nice to everyone. You are also the one behind A-RISE’s costume designs, and won’t lose to Kotori in terms of skill.

Every night, you can visit a fellow idol and use your sweet voice to convince anyone else that visits them to target someone else.
If the ability that would have been used on the target is malevolent, it will be redirected to your specified target. However, if the ability that would have been used on your target is a benevolent one, you will be targeted instead.
Anytime in the game, but only once per phase and up to three times total, you can tailor a pretty pretty idol costume that turns you into a whole new person. The costume will make your target appear as someone else (specify Idol name) upon investigation or public reveal.

Your teammates are Luxaria and Five.

mafia players:
Tsubasa - Luxaria
Erena - Five
Aeiou - Anju

plotstickers

plotstickers

It is a privilege to get into medical school, not a right... Tiki and I wandered into a clothing store while Vowels skipped into one.

I look forward to your next game, Ezz!! I can tell you put a lot of thought into LLIM even if you thought it didn't go well.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 27 A_rise_victory_graphic_by_amashimono-d9zh3hq

Endgame graphic for A-RISE since the µ's girls are featured on every rollover, intermission and vote tally.

Cure

Cure

I really had fun playing the game ezz, all the roles are really cool.

I think that the actual primary problem was the fact that the recruited member was not vanilla. Even in games with like 30 players, mafia converts are always vanilla (and usually revives too) because you can get things like... the town vig being recruited and then we literally lose and there's nothing we can do.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

It was a fun game, Ezz! I really enjoyed it, and it was a fun idea.

(AND I ACTUALLY FIGURED SOMETHING OUT... About Mafia having stolen my role power.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I had a pretty great time both as town and as mafia! I think you did a great gob ezz, <3 thank you for hosting!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum