Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 36]

drandahl

drandahl

First of all:
Cure wrote:FIFTH OF ALL:

I'd like to thank my friends and family Five, Mitsu, Drandahl for channeling me and my anger from beyond the grave it brings a tear to my eye let me step gently on all of you to reward you

Nope. You don't get to step on me. We're not that kind of friends.  I do respect you for what it's worth, and you're welcome for carrying your anger from the grave.

Second of all:
I'll just call this out now: Jeanne had a role which is actionable during night phases, but she never used it. I'd imagine she was just away from the game enough that she never used it? Idk.

Third of all:
Yeah, the Raie vig effect was closish to the end of phase and after Raie's last spec, but my thoughts were more around how it effected the votes at that time. It brought us from a dedicated lynch on Lulu to a Lulu-Blaire tie (if I remember correctly).

EDIT: Sorry for being pagetop prince. Host should be pagetop cardcaptor princess.

Last edited by drandahl on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Gerry

.... and so it is not.

this is embarrassing.

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

Gerry there's no reason not to tell us your card unless you have something to hide. What's your card? Is it the through? Is it the change? Why don't you want to tell us?

@drandahl: If you pretend I'm tet, can I step on you?

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
I haven't claimed because... there's no way of proving my role now anyway, except maybe Angel, and it's really not very town-friendly which is why I've avoided it all this time..... Hopefully Angel's question works and that Angel is actually town.

Hm... There's no pressure here if you don't want to claim, since I know there are people who don't want to do it until the best moment, etc., but if your role is indeed anti-town, it'd... be a good idea to let us know? It's... better for you to out an anti-town role just in case things go down than withhold it because if its effects are indeed anti-town, then if something goes horribly awry things could be mitigated (see: I considered shooting you yesterday as well).

Even knowing your card if it isn't obvious to your role (such as the Firey to Raie's) would be super helpful, tbh.

re: Blaire - I brought up the quotes but I wondered if she was claiming the vigilante shot on N2 (and Aeiou asked her if it was a claim) and then that happened. The Bees is not a real card tho but I'm pointing out whether or not there's any truth in them claims

pagebottom'd but i'll have to afk until after rollover?!

drandahl

drandahl

Cure wrote:G@drandahl: If you pretend I'm tet, can I step on you?
I already pretend you're tet, like, 50% of the time. And, no. I'm a strong, independent white man, and I don't need no stepping-friends.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

It's really just because I don't like claiming :( I'm an anti-claim advocate. I like the suspense. I guess it's really just a holdover from previous no claiming allowed games which I was familiar with

I'm conflicted tbqh it just feels wrong to claim Idk why I've been conditioned like this aaagh

But ok ok fine. I'm The Shadow. x_x

angel★

angel★

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Hi I'm here. I agree with Angel asking that question to clear me once and for all because I'm so so tired of being suspicious

I haven't claimed because... there's no way of proving my role now anyway, except maybe Angel, and it's really not very town-friendly which is why I've avoided it all this time..... Hopefully Angel's question works and that Angel is actually town.

And I really don't like claiming ok it's just... a thing

hm, this makes me kinda ??? about my question because... it seems like gerry is totally okay with the question which means either 1) he's town and telling the truth or 2) he's mafia and knows i'm telling the truth, but also did not send in any actions/NKs :| i feel like if he were mafia and did send in any actions, then he would try and propose some other questions...? idk i guess it could be scummy as hell but i also feel like it could be okay if done well, while it'd be harder after i come back with a result that incriminates him??? idk maybe it's just bc i believe him so i'm :V on checking him in general, but... i guess it'd be good to know for sure? although will this question even clear him completely idk

ahhh so many ninjas

drandahl

drandahl

Mr. Gerbear wrote:But ok ok fine. I'm The Shadow. x_x
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 7 2DBMs

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I get so freaking paranoid when I say something potentially incriminating and then nobody responds for a few minutes like. Are y'all talking about me in private? Do y'all still use mafia spreadsheets on this site or is there like a dedicated mafia thing. Are.... off-site conversations even allowed

Are these in the rules.

Ninja'd @drandahl hOLY FUCK I take it back I'm not The Shadow

Ps that was a joke

Cure

Cure

idk what to make of both the dark and the shadow being in this game and being "anti-town" abilities.

Cure

Cure

sklgjdsgdlkasd double post

Last edited by Cure on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

ezzelin

ezzelin

nautilus wrote:People whose cards are unknown:
ezzelin
Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Alice

Cards claimed to be in the game by other people or rollover flavour:
The Change
The Through

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Is Blaire hinting at The Shield or The Sword? Are there games where like... hammers are super effective against one of those idk

Impossible. Gerry and Blaire and The Change and The Through though idk which is which, because I'm not either.
I find it fairly suspect that Gerry himself is suggesting more different cards when it's obvious there are no more options for people to be, as he was the one to guess my card in the first place.

Cure

Cure

okay. SOMEONE is lying here. the change and through are obviously in the game (the change if vowels is not lying and idk why she'd lie about a card being in the game unless she's maf and wants to hide one of the mafia cards from us or something).

ezz says she's neither of them. gerry and blaire say they're neither of them. TWO OF YOU HAVE TO BE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE GAME. unless the through is not what killed me but idk what ELSE could have killed me that was VERY EXPLICIT flavor.

Cure

Cure

???? ARE YOU THE SWORD OR THE SHIELD EZZELIN?

nautilus

nautilus

HELLO I GOT BACK EARLIER THAN I THOUGHT

gerry thought ezz was the move
which i suppose ezz is claiming right now hello ezz

my best friend and also my only lit mafia friend remaining :(

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum