Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 36]

ezzelin

ezzelin

Cure wrote:???? ARE YOU THE SWORD OR THE SHIELD EZZELIN?

I'M THE MOVE GODDAMN

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Like SOMEONE has to be lying because I sure ain't

Eta wait is it jeanne/drandahl? Was The Little confirmed

Cure

Cure

DYLAN WHAT IS YOUR CARD.

ARE BLAIRE AND DRANDAHL THE CHANGE AND THE THROUGH AND THE LAST TWO MAFIA. DID THE CHANGE CAUSE THE PHASE END. IS BLAIRE THE MAFIA PHASE ENDER.

Cure

Cure

dylan DID no lynch instead of voting for EITHER blaire OR lulu. if both of them were mafia...

nautilus

nautilus

angel its up to u to lie detect us out of this problem

But no, seriously, what is going on here. I still think it's good idea to check Gerry anyways because nearly all of the mafia roles appear to be active ones to some degree? Or at least phase end, dayvig/the Through, etc., If you check Gerry, that eliminates him from being like 80% of the supposed mafia roles if it's true that he hasn't acted

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

s o m e o n e is a liiiiiiiiiiar

Someone is The Change, and that Someone is Not Me

Edit: which is actually kind of sad because when raie and naut proposed that the change could possible have had a bus driving ability i was so mad like why didn't i thINK OF THAT WHY THAT'S SO SMART SCRE A MS !!!!!

Last edited by ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

drandahl

drandahl

I can't claim card until rollover, probably.

Cure

Cure

also jeanne being afk would mean she'd never have been able to vig someone.

Cure

Cure

DYLAN WHAT IS YOUR CARD!!!!!!!!!!

Cure

Cure

MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN MAFIA IS BLAIRE AND DYLAN

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

SCREAMS

WHO'S DOLAN

Cure

Cure

SLDKJGSLDKJSDHDS I DOn"T WANT TO GO BACK TO BEING DEAD I WANT TO YELL ABOUT THIS TOMORROW I WANT TO PARTICIPATE I WANT TO BE ALIVE I WANT TO BURN EVERYONEEEEE

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

*Dylan wtf phone

Wait it's drandahl duh

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

drandahl wrote:I can't claim card until rollover, probably.

suspicious
as
fuck

also @raie: nope. i mean, dylan might, but i'm def not

drandahl

drandahl

Wait, I'm off by an hour. I'm the little.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum