Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
www.mafia: a UPick is over. Town wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 36]

61 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:38 am

To that end, do you have any theories on why the flavor text between the items were different? I think you commented on it earlier, but, again, feeling sick and don't want to dig through the thread too much. Do Katagi or ezzelin know anything, either?

I have no idea; I'm wondering if it's host error, but at the same time I feel like our hosr is pretty great and would catch something like that. It is strange, given that katagi's card implies it would be 100% identical, and it certainly has the exact same ability as the item before so it doesn't imply that it was tampered with, at least in the "if i use it i will also blow up" sense, but I'm not sure if I can ask about it given that items don't have anything to do with my role. I'm curious if katagi/ezzelin have insight into this.

I hope you feel better soon!

In retrospect I should've probably taken drandahl/Mr. Gerbear/Blaire out with the item but. Sighs loudly.

View user profile

62 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:08 am

nautilus wrote:
@angel - Does the person you check actually have to say the statement you're checking (that is, for example, does Gerry have to say I am not The Through?) Or can we just basically do this:

Mr. Gerbear is the Through
Mr. Gerbear has not submitted any actions in this game, including the NK.

the person it's about doesn't have to say it (since i could ask about no one in particular), just someone that's not me has to say it.

the second one i'm not so sure about - there's a slight hint at alignment but it could be true/false for both mafia and town, so maybe it's fine? i've asked the host so i'll let y'all know when i hear back.

★ The Jeanne Drandhal - ?????
★ The Aeiou - idk what to make of her bc i guess we're in similar situations where our results are easy to fake? so i kinda sympathize, kinda suspicious
★ The Mr. Gerbear - i think i'm being swayed by emotions again but i mostly trust him???? except this is too deja vu and now i'm worried uh oh
★ The Ezzelin - i.. think i trust her but i'm not entirely sure what to make of her role in the whole item thing
★ The Luxaria - i think i trust her??
★ The Katagi - i think i trust her
★ The Mr. Alice - unless it was just all a ruse, i think i trust her since the beginning of last phase was just her vs. lulu and i don't think two mafia would do that to each other??? it would've been too easy for anyone to hop on either vote, so...
★ The Five - yeah
★ The Rasei - neutral
★ The Nautilus - yeah

SO i'm just left with dylan & somewhat aeiou...... obviously i'm wrong about some people but idk i guess i'm just too trusting so :|

63 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:13 am

MITSU WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE KIYO DYING FROM TARGETING ADIBROS AND GETTING PARANOIA KILLED RATHER THAN BEING THE NK THEORY this is ver y important

View user profile

64 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:17 am

the only person who's card we have like... ZERO clue about is gerry. Blaire is probably the change if it actually is in the game. jeanne claimed the little (but could have been lying)

i guess the through could swipe items in a really weirdly obscure way?

idk maybe there's a card that is basically multiple cards in one and is a weirdl roulette I FEEL LIKE WE HAVE MORE ACTIONS THAN FEASIBLE CARDS AND SOME OF theSE MAFIA roLES HAVE to BE COMBINED BECAUSE We HAVE WAY TOO MANY OF thEM LeFt

View user profile

65 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:36 am

ahhh haha sorry that i never have any substantial posts, thats just always been the case

for the people who wanted a suspicion list, ill try to type one up later! i dont like making long posts on mobile, so hopefully i can nab a school desktop later

66 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:02 pm

ive been waiting for a good opportunity to post this gif for days

but its like they always say sometimes u gotta create ur own opportunities (✿° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “so lucas what do you think about this lynch?”
[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “hHHHhhhhhh hHHHHHHHHHH HHHHhhhHHhh"
[16:41:36] lucasssss: "lucas i want u to bus me and lynch me this phase"
[16:41:39] lucasssss: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
View user profile

67 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:08 pm

ok

68 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:10 pm

Technically ezz's card hasn't been claimed either, but Gerry proposed it could be The Move which makes sense given her power?

ANYWAYS

I think it's a viable theory and I mostly agree with Lux's viewpoints on it; it... to some degree it resolves the issue of there being way too many actions in this game because I feel like there's way too many actions that haven't been accounted for unless there is a mafia roulette like Sammie from last round. There is no way mafia has so much concentrated killing power that they can freely use, and given Kiyoko claimed an active role, it's definitely possible that she got herself killed on a player that is a paranoid gun owner (not necessarily Adios, but perhaps another mafia member).

My main issue is that given that I was the N0 NK I feel like they probably wanted to try a "take out threatening speculators and kind of awkwardly turtle to the end" route, given the attempt on me and the attempt on you, and so Sammie being the NK kind of clashes with that, but this mafia has... some weird behaviour so anything is possible.

I can't quote my giant post I think, the thread is still locked, but I think in terms of information about their roles/actions we know the least about Blaire and Gerry (the Change is mostly speculation on Blaire's role) and Jeandahl? Here's what I think we know...

• Jeandahl claimed the Little
  • Gerry is a passive and close to, if not, vanilla
  • Blaire did not act N0 according to her own admissions

@Lucas - sprays weedkiller on

i thought i mounted your flowery head on my fireplace. how did you come back here

View user profile

69 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Aww, be nice to Lucas.

I mean like, he waited almost a month for the game, then lasted less than 24 hours after the first rollover.

LET LUCAS PLAY*

*In joke most here won't get...including Lucas. XD

70 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:38 pm

the paranoid gun owner role being adibros makes perfect sense with the flavor of the lock (especially since lulu then tried to claim a revenge kill. the revenge killing part had already been done).

LET LUCAS PLAY? MORE LIKE LET RAIE LIVE 8(

View user profile

71 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:49 pm

Cure wrote:LET LUCAS PLAY? MORE LIKE LET RAIE LIVE 8(

But if you live again, we can't be death buddies!
I have a hug waiting for you for when you rejoin us.

72 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:39 pm

oK!! Suspicion list!!!

also pLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME OK I'M SORRY IF I STEP ON ANYONE'S TOES but like.......just.....deal.....

Naut--Nah.
Lux--Nah.
Rasei--...I'm willing to go along w/ everyone that she's neutral.
Five--They're not raising any flags for me but to be fair, it's not like I notice anything important anyway. I definitely wouldn't vote them without convincing evidence though??
Angel--I'm ok with believing that she's town.
Katagi--Those items shenanigans a few phases before kinda bothered me before, but ????

Ok and starting here, the ???'s become more of a suspicious type of ???

Aeiou--???
Ezzelin--I don't...even remember them saying anything....am I a bad person...
Mr. Gerbear--???
Drandahl--I obviously don't have any concrete on him, but I'll admit that something did feel funky on D4. I MEAN IT'S NICE THAT HE DIDN'T VOTE FOR ME but I would think that a No Vote would seem better than a No Lynch during that me vs Lulu situation? I understand that there was some worry about the revenge kill, but still...? Idk, man. Idk. To be fair, I feel like he's maf 85% of the time because I guess that's just how he is to me.

Ok I did it and I never want to do that again wow what if I'm 100000% wrong like how embarrassing would that be HOW DOES EVERYONE JUST PUT THEMSELVES OUT THERE LIKE THAT OH WOW OH MAN OH GEEZE please don't talk to me like don't even look at me sweats

73 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:08 pm

LET LUCAS PLAY

undertale spoilers??:

EDIT!!!!!! THIS HAS bEEN MY 1000tH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “so lucas what do you think about this lynch?”
[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “hHHHhhhhhh hHHHHHHHHHH HHHHhhhHHhh"
[16:41:36] lucasssss: "lucas i want u to bus me and lynch me this phase"
[16:41:39] lucasssss: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
View user profile

74 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:49 pm

i'm part of the let raie live camp tbh. raie do you have any parting words for us before you fade into the land of the dead again

Summary of Game Claims:
The Luxaria

• Targeted by Rasei N2
  • Has not acted yet this game or is incapable of acting
  • Claimed revive on Cure on D3; can revive a player for one phase but they do not count towards the ratio

The Mr. Alice

• Is not Jailer #1, Jailer #2, Stunner, "Wounder"
  • i actually didn't do anything on n0, nor did i attempt to :S

The Sammiya

• My role ability is that if I get targeted for a NK or a vig kill my death is delayed for a phase, because while I got hurt I flew away.

The Cure

• Claimed town dedicated jailer

The Jeanne

• Kiyoko claims that Jeanne did not send in stuns/jails or NK on n0
  • Softclaimed "The Little" on D1

The Nautilus

• Not!!! Neutral!!!
  • Killed Lucas!!!!!!!!!
  • Is a vig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kiyoko

• "Jeanne wasn't any of the stuns/jails, and also did not send the NK."

• Redirect, redirected Jeanne to themselves n0, flipped town; can redirect NK
  • Claims that The Dash, The Fly are in this game
  • Apparently received a PM at rollover, which indicates that she cannot act n1
  • Claimed to have received notification that someone (Rasei?) acted on her

The Tiki the Troll

• Is not "Wounder", unless Wounder can self-target
  • Claimed stun on Adibros N2, every other night
  • Killproof, used up, confirmed by rollover
  • Well...because the stun part of my role was actually told to me outside of the role PM, a last minute adjustment Ninfia made, concerned over balance (which is the other thing I have goin' against me now, heh).

• Didn't actually stun Plotstickers n0, apparently, flipped mafia

The Five

• Claims that The Mirror, The Twin, The Return are in this game
  • Claimed stun on plotstickers N0, Sammiya N2
  • The role that I have now is not the first role I was given. I was initially given a role that was... Well, each night I could target a player and make them only able to talk in quotes from the last day phase for the next day. I had no idea what to do with it, because as town I would not want to restrict anybody talking or cut down on speculation in any way. So I... asked the host why I would use this, given the above, and I was offered a new role? I made it clear I didn't want to skew the balance of the game or anything, she insisted it was fine, so I went ahead and took the offer. Now... I am a dedicated stunner, as I have said.

• Claims The Loop is not in this game

The Takumi (Chinomi)

• Claimed psuedo-investigative or investigative ability, apparently investigated Lucas N0 and got an identical role as her own, flipped town

The High Seraph

• ??? I don't learn alignments, and I do learn roles but not... for investigation purposes...... My role is kind of ambiguous tbh and my first reaction was to scream at the host for giving me an investigation role since I'm a terrible detective bUT she clarified that that was not........ exactly what my role does. I don't wanna go super in-depht with this because I hope this misunderstanding will get resolved

• I acted on Plot (not responsible for the stun tho) and, therefore, I know what her role ability is. I don't know her card or her alignment, but making the assumptions isn't that hard. I'm very positive that she is town.

• Claimed to have acted on Plot n0 and received her role, which is apparently town
  • Flipped mafia, likely mafia role cop due to chi's claims

The Katagi

• Claimed a role which can copy items: claimed to have copied the item that killed Plot (in the process creating intermission #2) and tried to pass it to nautilus, but it was intercepted by ezzelin
  • Item passing is a rollover action, apparently?
  • Now vanilla; can apparently act only once in the game

The Plotstickers

• Claimed some kind of flavour-based alignment cop role, did not get result N0 due to stun, flipped town

The She-Ra

• I'm going to add in here that I have a very similar role to what tiki is claiming, and even Hayley told me that my abilities "look scummy" and would probs be most helpful for a maf player so there's no way we'd BOTH be town imo.

My role is a silencer. I haven't used it and I'm not gonna because I can think of literally no reasons why I would want to do that, so I guess you guys can just... know.

And no I didn't silence Tiki. Which means either the town has a second silencer or maf silenced him to... bus him? Or to prevent him from digging his own hole. Or I guess even to frame him.

The Aeiou

• Claims The Change is in this game
  • Claimed that they did not act N0
  • Claimed watcher role, will not receive players in results if they are stunned or jailed out of acting
    I got
    Cure - her selfjail
    Rasei - did the gerry thing
    Angelstar- we will assume its the fact checky thing
    Katagi - did the item thing

so that leaves NK and (maf???) jail
    THERE WAS ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON
    AND
    ITS FUCKING OBSCURED

also I asked host if NKs or passives would show up
    NKs yea (though I wanted to further clarify if theyd show up when blocked)
    Passives not unless activated
    host forgot to tell me lulu acted so
    that list is pretty useless??? imo??
    we already knew all those people acted so NK sender must be obscured

The Lulu

• Claimed jail on Five n3, Mr. Alice n0, not dedicated jailer though
  • OK IM AT WORK I HAVE A KEYBOARD AND AM NO LONGER TEXTING IN TRAFFIC HELLO!! i have 3 jails which i can use at my leisure but tbh i was planning on using all of them and going vanilla asap before i got killed

• IM THE LOCK I HAVE LIMITED JAILS AND A REVENGE KILL

• didn't revenge kill anyone tho and flipped maf so ok

The Rasei

• Claims The Create is in this game
  • Claimed to have acted on Kiyoko n0
  • Kiyoko believes she is neutral, claims her ability is that she holds powers hostage for 48 hours until the target does something creative, corroborated by Lux

The Angelstar

• Claims lie detector
  • Cannot check alignments
  • ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:N0:
    I ask: "Is it true that 1+1=3?"
    Answer: "No, It does not."

N2: I first submitted "I stunned Plot.” - Five right when rollover happened in the event of another phase end, but I thought that we would pretty much get Five's alignment for sure when Tiki died, so it wasn't worth it to look into that. Instead, I chose a different line of suspicion, and submitted "On N0, I redirected Jeanne to herself.’ - Kiyo
    Answer: "These words are true."

N3: i'll pull up the quote later but it was something along the lines of "nautilus' role PM's 35th word has four letters in it" > false

• Can only fact-check from the previous day phase and current night phase

The Ezzelin

• Claims that the Dash likely exists in this game, though she is not the card herself
  • Claims that items are used up at rollover, but can be spawned at any point in the phase
  • Claims to be able to "borrow items", removing them from being accessed by players (?) but is able to return them later
  • Intercepted the item katagi created

The Mr. Gerbear

• Claims The Libra is in the game
  • Role has yet to appear in-game yet, claims he is essentially vanilla and passive
  • Targeted by Rasei N3

Roles That Exist That Haven't Been Claimed Explicitly And Obviously By a Player Yet
Silencer/"Wounder"
Phase ender
"Item" generating role
Mafia day vig (The Through)
Possible vigilante on N2

Cards In The Game
* = confirmed due to flavour or flips as existing in the game
& = more than one player (e.g. player claims and another player supports) have corroborated this role's existence

• The Arrow - nautilus*
  • The Change (according to Aeiou)
  • The Flower - high seraph*
  • The Dash - Tiki*
  • The Create (according to Rasei), is probably Rasei tbh
  • The Fly - Sammiya*
  • The Mirror - chinomi*
  • The Twin - katagi&
  • The Return - Luxaria&
  • The Sweet - plotstickers*
  • The Firey -  Cure*
  • The Little -  Jeanne
  • The Float - Kiyoko*
  • The Dark - She-Ra*
  • The Libra - Angel&
  • The Jump - Aeiou
  • The Maze - Five
  • The Lock - lulu/Adios*
  • The Through - (according to flavour)*

Rollovers
Night 0
An attempt has been made on Nautilus, but it Failed! - ?
Plotstickers has been stunned - claimed by Five
Cure has been jailed - Cure
Mr Alice has been jailed - lulu
Tiki the Troll has been Wounded, he cannot vote or speak this phase - ?

Intermission 1
lucas was shot i (nautilus) did it

Intermission 2
An item is now in play. - ?

Day 1
Plotstickers was hit with an Item! She was The Sweet. She was Town. - ?

Night 1
[Premature phase end] - ?
Chinomi has been killed! They were The Mirror. They were Town. - ?

Day 2
An attempt to lynch Tiki the Troll has been made, but he ran away. - Tiki's own ability

Intermission 3
An item is now in play. - claimed by katagi

Night 2
Nautilus has been jailed! - Cure
AdiosBromigo has been stunned! - claimed by Tiki
Sammiya has been stunned! - Claimed by Five

An Item has been moved. Where could it have gone? Hopefully you find it soon. - Claimed by ezzelin

Kiyoko has been killed! She was The Float. She was Town. - ?
Sammiya has been killed! She was The Fly. She was Town. - ?

Day 3
tiki has died

Night 3
An attempt was made on Cure, but it failed! - ?

Five has been Jailed. - claimed by lulu
Cure has been Jailed. - claimed by cure

Intermission 4
Cure has been passed through. She was The Firey. She was Town. - ???

Day 4
Lulu has been Lynched! She was The Lock. She was the Mafia.
She-ra has been touched by an Item! She was The Dark. She was the Town. - claimed by nautilus, having shot She-ra with katagi's gifted item
Cure has returned…? - claimed by Luxaria

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

75 Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:54 pm

you forgot my card in the list of cards!! ;____;

ok so do we wanna know if gerry is the through or do we wanna know if gerry has not submitted any actions in this game, including the NK??? (i can ask about things including the NK, i just can't ask about only the NK)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum