Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 36]

angel★

angel★

WAIT NVM UPDATE FROM THE HOST: IT SHOULD BE "CANNOT DISCERN"

which means that blaire is not the change (WHO IS????/) and dylan can do something other than shrink people
so
dylan
what else can you do

unvote

screams i just got four pagetops in a row what is this
(i'm sorry for all the spam that's probably why tbh)

Last edited by ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ive had a long day guys im sorry for any confusion

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

looks out window

rotates head directly at drandahl ok though tbh he's probably legitimately the little because his action's flavour makes sense for his role's name

so someone here is the change, especially since aeiou died and flipped town

BUT WHO

unvote

@Five - ... Can you confirm with the host if your stuns have the ability to kill people because, uh, I was willing to write it off as coincidence the first time, but. Are you like mentally connected to this second vigilante

Five

Five

Oh, whatever. I'm going to go with my gut and vote: katagi because there was no kill last night when they were stunned along with Aeiou and now, not only has there been a kill when Aeiou was stunned, but Aeiou has straight-up flipped town. I'm probably going to stick with this vote... Honestly, a lot of the suspicion on Dylan just doesn't follow at all to me, and I'm actively choosing to disregard the idea that the answer to Angel's question means anything other than that she asked about someone's alignment.

I really... don't feel like wasting the host's time with that question, either. I'm a stunner. My role PM doesn't say anything about killing people. Why would I have a chance to kill people? If it wasn't in my role PM, I doubt the host is going to tell me anything now...

Rasei

Rasei

votes:no vote

also... I'm vanilla now. And my winning condition is making an army of four. I will happily accept donations of drawing, fanfiction, and other stuff of different creatures to add to my army.

katagi

katagi

does... does assembling an army also involve murdering people

angel★

angel★

no yeah i believe that dylan is the little, but he can do more than just stun/shrink people which is a bit surprising to me bc... what else can he do......

but yeah. who is the change.
could it be that blaire is the little and dylan is change???? idk anymore

@five: i got "false" as my first result, which means that it isn't just "cannot discern" for any situations with this question. also, the host explicitly said that it would work the way that i said it would

rasei have you been killing people

nautilus

nautilus

I dunno, the fact that Angel's confirmed that he has some other ability that isn't related to shrinking people (and the fact that Angel went to such lengths to confirm the nature of the question and the accuracy of her answer) certainly warrants more examination.

@Rasei - Can you kill people with your ability?

katagi

katagi

the most anti-town neutral of all time

angel★

angel★

oh wait i think it was just whoever submitted something to rasei joined her army? i don't think all those people died, right...

Rasei

Rasei

I HAVEN"T KILL A SOUL BECAUSE I AM:
Spoiler:

katagi

katagi

what the hell is that a hetalia

nautilus

nautilus

Should I bother posting the giant post of claims and shit at this point, or nah.

But yeah, so, whatever killed the second person on N2 is evidently still alive. Rasei has no reason to lie imo since she's got her win condition and is neutral, and even if everyone she asks to create a thing with dies after x number of phases, Lux and Kiyoko's deaths were spaced out unevenly. If we're to assume Sammiya's kill was the vig kill and Kiyoko was the NK, then Rasei would absolutely not kill Sammiya at all in a million years imo so

That being said, someone here is the Change, and of the people alive in this game the following players haven't had their card names proven by a second person (of the players alive, my card is obvious from flavour, Angel's been confirmed by Gerry, katagi's been confirmed by Five, and Angel's disproven Blaire of being The Change)

Five, ezzelin, drandahl

e2: Since drandahl's card is kind of obvious from rollover unless Jeanne softclaimed someone else's card, that really does just leave Five and ezzelin as candidates for The Change.

angel★

angel★

hm, maybe there is no the change....

[4/7/16, 10:01:31 PM] angel: were people given their first choice if it was not already taken?
[4/7/16, 10:01:44 PM] King Boo: I...
[4/7/16, 10:01:50 PM] angel: or could it be that other choices of theirs were chosen for the sake of balance?
[4/7/16, 10:02:03 PM] King Boo: I-in 99.9% of cases people got the first choice I could give them...

Rasei

Rasei

I got one premission to share THE LUX Offering:
Kero-chan's Strawberry:

Also here is THE GERBEAR OFFERING:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum