Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 36]

angel★

angel★

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:
2m : 1n : 6t
Day six has begun

why is there a -1 this -1 is suspicious i don't like this -1

katagi

katagi

was the neutral's win condition to kill a townie??? what's-- augh

lmao luxxie

katagi

katagi

i'm assuming the -1 refers to the obscured death of gerry? ig uess

sorry DOUBLEPOST

nautilus

nautilus

>:o !!!!

blaire what say you to these accusations

@angel - i think the -1 was there when gerry got lynched, indicating we're down a player but he doesn't take part in the ratio

whoops ninja'd!! BUT ON AN UNRELATED NOTE rasei what was your win condition anyways... what are your abilities, anyways

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

has there been like a game here where boolean logical questions are the basis of investigations that would be really rad

katagi

katagi

btw angie that was really clever of you, i'm not surprised it got ?nerfed? though uhuhu

angel★

angel★

oh the -1 was there when gerry died but it was covered in the mess so i didn't notice oops

omg i would be so down for a game like that...... clearly i like them a lot

nautilus

nautilus

kiyoko told me that if she had not been destroyed by hotel satan that she probably would've done that in my game with her question tbh. that being said... angel you are making good use of your CS major here!!

anyways:
Blaire wrote:s o m e o n e is a liiiiiiiiiiar

Someone is The Change, and that Someone is Not Me

vote: Mr. Alice

katagi

katagi

i'm interested in blaire's response (and ill finally have an off day for a day phase!! great) BUUUUT this seems pretty clear cut?? vote: mr alice

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

☆☆katagi wrote:btw angie that was really clever of you, i'm not surprised it got ?nerfed? though uhuhu

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 20 Giphy-facebook_s

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

HEY MAFIA! PLEASE DON"T KILL ME! I'M NEUTRAL! REALLY! KILLING ME WILL BRING YOU NOTHING!

nautilus

nautilus

ON AN UNRELATED NOTE because it happened again this phase:

five does your stun have a chance of killing people or are you just really, really unlucky and somehow inexplicably have like a hivemind with whoever keeps killing people you stun

i don't think ur maf but i... lmao

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

angel★

angel★

hahaha yeah hayley was not all too pleased about it but she had already said i could so she followed through on her word ;w; (though for this one i would've gotten the same thing if i had just submitted the first part of the statement, but for future cases.... i can see why i can't HAHA)

katagi

katagi

yeah i'm really wondering about that too fivey?

Five

Five

My stun has no chance of killing unless there is something hidden about my role... from... even me...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum