Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 36]

Cure

Cure

angel you can't ask about alignments, but can you ask about cards? like "is X The Through" since there's no way to 100% know that any one card is ACTUALLY mafia or town just by the card. even if we can tell they're probably mafia based on the fact that they killed me.

PAGETOP QUEEN FOREVER

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

....not again goddamn. I'm not mafia :| jfc literally no matter how i post or what i do, even when i'm literally GONE from the thread for a while AND roleblocked!! AND I actually have no role to mess up in public like I did in previous games. I feel like I've been so much less shady than the other two games I've played. And yet i'm still top mafia candidate. I'm trying my best here :/

First off, of course I didn't realize Cure was the jailer?? I wasn't around the first couple of phases, which is I guess when Cure pretty much claimed she were the jailer? Most of what I saw was Kiyoko being like "OH I'VE BEEN THIS BEFORE" and Cure was like "wait.... YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT." I tried to look in previous games to see what the hell Kiyoko could have been, (like... I literally looked for every game Kiyoko played in) but that wasn't fruitful because it was literally just too much. And it's... not that obvious anyway. When the way the claim happened was explained, all I thought was "wtf?"

It's kinda uncomfortable that players who have been here for longer than I have been have the advantage being able to reference previous games BUT WHAT CAN I DO.  :\

But how am I even wishy-washy like... I'm just as confused as any of you are. More confused, even, because apparently I just miss things like that jailer claim. I haven't even taken back a single vote thus far, or even gone back on anything I've said? If trying to write down all the diverging thoughts and possibilities I think about is wishy-washy, what's the incentive for me to even post?

No matter what I do, I'm always blatantly mafia. Literally what's the point

Like not all of us have the time to post long-ass spec posts or scour through each paragraph of each post. I just . Someone tell me what i'm doing wrong. Mafia 101, go, teach me because I don't know how to play. How exactly should I have reacted to claims? How am I supposed to have acted this entire game? I have no active role to help clear myself. All I have is what everyone else posts and my knowledge of the CardCaptor Sakura universe, which I've pretty much offered when I could?

I probably should've just stayed quiet but even then people would be like ~oh he's quiet he's totally maf~

this is just extremely frustrating, sorry, idk why it keeps happening every game :/ idk why i keep wanting to play when i literally don't need any additional stress.

i've been staring at this post for the last hour and totally forgot that dinner is ready oops. i shouldn't have checked the thread on an empty stomach and during a homework break x_x i'll be back in the mornign maybe.

@everyone Please don't take this personally, I'm not angry at any of y'all I'm just angry at myself. Pls pls. I like you all and I consider you all my friends in one way or another I'm just... mad at myself for getting into this situation literally every time :V

@Rasei I'm glad you enjoyed :) It's.... really embarrassing........... but tbqh the best part of this game thank you for choosing me to be inspired.

Five

Five

Who do you think is mafia, Gerry?

Angel, is it possible for you to truth-check Gerry's "I have no active role" statement? If I'm recalling correctly, I don't think there's much room for mafia passive roles based on what we've seen? I'm too tired to go and check nautilus's big posts right now, though.

Last edited by Five on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

I mean Kiyo asking me if the jailer or myself allowed me to act when I was jailed and me literally just saying "BOTH" is pretty obviously a claim. Also I was VERY INSISTENT that the jail on me was from the town jailer. Looking at the two targets, obviously you'd assume the jail on me would be the mafia jailer, and the jail on blaire would be the town jailer. But I vehemently corrected anyone that assumed mafia (or a JOAT) jailed me. Told Mitsu she didn't need to worry about being protected (and then she was jailed. by me) while also requesting protection myself.

I thought I was basically screaming from the top of every pagetop I made "I AM THE JAILER" so I am really surprised that there's people that didn't pick up on it. Mafia didn't seem to pick up on it at the very least since I think Lulu definitely wouldn't have claimed in thread if she'd known I'd been soft-claiming jailer since five minutes into d1.

Cure

Cure

Also Gerry I'm sorry if I'm upsetting you (or anyone else??). I know I'm a very aggressive, very blunt person. It's nothing personal, it's just how I play. Also, standard Raie Yells a Lot Every Game Disclaimer. I'm never actually upset/angry at the game or upset/angry at any of you even when I am making paragraphs in size 24 bold caps (badly misspelled). That's just... my... mafia persona. Yeah. However, if I ever drop the histrionic act and start scolding someone in near legible english, then you know you done fucked up kidddd.

At this point a lot of people have either hinted at or outright claimed their roles, and just from how mafia has been acting (the ones that have been outed in thread) it's very clear that most of them have been afk. This sort of makes you a prime candidate for being mafia because, well, you weren't here for a big chunk of the game and would fit an Afk Mafia Buddy. There's really nothing you can do about it, it's just process of elimination/if the card fits play it.

Cure

Cure

ALSO DOES IT BUG ANYONE ELSE THAT CARDCAPTORS SPELLS FIERY WRONG?

angel★

angel★

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:
@angel: i want to know things i want to know so many things like what you ate today please tell me

I HAD WONTONS AND SOME REALLY GOOD RAVIOLI AND COOKIES AND CAKE!!!!

raie wrote:angel you can't ask about alignments, but can you ask about cards? like "is X The Through" since there's no way to 100% know that any one card is ACTUALLY mafia or town just by the card. even if we can tell they're probably mafia based on the fact that they killed me.

yes that should be fine, i see no reason why that shouldn't work

gerry ;____; it's ok i feel you!!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY.

Pfft. Been there, done that.
Get on my level, scrub.

Aeiou

Aeiou

The Fireys are one of my fav puppets

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

About to go to bed, but basically and briefly, in rough order of suspicion, imo:

1. drandahl - replaced someone inactive, still not saying much??
2. Aeiou - idk what The Jump has to do with the watching role, and all that vowels revealed were already things we knew to be true...
3. Mr. Alice - has said very little of substance? Said she was sick and busy...
4. Luxaria - my main thought right now is that what if lulu had revenge kill? Lux would've died... But lux didn't die... If lux were maf, she'd know there was no revenge kill... Except lux revived Cure... Hm
5. Ezz - part of the Item Shenanigans? Is stealing items a town thing? I don't really have much to say about ezz...
6. Katagi - items...?? Gave nautilus the gun to kill She-Ra which was what any good town would do... hm
7. Angelstar - i believe her ;w; it's tough to be a lie detector, and she's only been very cooperative
8. Five - pretty much confirmed as town stunner
9. Nautilus - cleared
10. Rasei - very neutral, I made her a thing
11. Me - I'm town ok

Cure

Cure

tbh who would even believe lulu's revenge kill claim on top of everything else lulu was Obviously Mafia making a last ditch effort to try to sway people from lynching her.

HOWEVER!!! I think lulu could easily have been one of the mafia vigs. possibly has a chance of killing people who target them (like... well... lulu's role from gakuen 2). what if sammie was the NK and Kiyo targeted adibros because she was pretty suspicious of them and it ended up killing her instead.

I actually find this to be very plausible because we have no real explanation for the NORMAL double kill on N1, and I can absolutely believe Kiyo would have targeted Adibros the next night phase since she was so suspicious of them.

thinking about it even more this is.... probably what happened. and five's stun just made it so that sammie died to the normal NK as an unfortunate byproduct of her passive being disabled.

Last edited by Cure on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

also the more i learn about this mafia team, the less I think they'd have targeted Kiyo n1. I can see them definitely trying to test sammie's claim to see if it was a bluff, and she just got unfortunately stunned by five.

I.... Yeah I am pretty sure this is what happened.

nautilus

nautilus

Yeah, I'd be cool with having Angel check substantial things: for what it's worth if she's correct, we've verified that one part of a full statement being incorrect will return a false result and we don't have a lot of remaining players to go off on.

@angel - Does the person you check actually have to say the statement you're checking (that is, for example, does Gerry have to say I am not The Through?) Or can we just basically do this:

Mr. Gerbear is the Through
Mr. Gerbear has not submitted any actions in this game, including the NK.

★ The Luxaria - The Return
★ The Mr. Alice
★ The Drandahl - The Little
★ The Nautilus - The Arrow
★ The Five - The Maze
★ The Katagi - The Twin
★ The Aeiou - The Jump
★ The Rasei - The Create
★ The Angelstar - The Libra
★ The Ezzelin
★ The Mr. Gerbear

For what it's worth, part of the reason why I'm lowkey suspicious about Aeiou is because lulu's posts before she went down did a lot of referencing of Aeiou's results and discussion on the "obscured" action... tbh I've been thinking about this and unless this obscured action also obscures player alignment or player role, no one else in this game has claimed any kind of tracker and watcher and it's another weird instance that implies someone out there has a role that specifically counters someone else's role (unless there's more utility to it, like it doubles up with another player)? With Ardonye banking me in Lit Maf 2 there was a lot of utility there, since I was effectively immune to every and any actions that night (inc. Five, alcasync, etc.,) but this seems weirdly specific, lmao. Then again, given the item stuff, weirdly specific might be weirdly specific.

furthermore, the curious omission of any kind of doctor role (unless we want to believe Worst Timeline 2016 and the doctor is already dead) could be explained by the fact that Aeiou doesn't know who the doctor is and had to go off results already posted about in-thread. This could be like how Lucas tied himself to Plot, though, so grain of salt, and I also don't want to risk lynches on potential investigative roles right now!

Unrelated, but I could see Blaire picking The Change and hoping for a bus driver, tbh.

With drandahl I suppose the one thing that bothers me is him bringing up whether or not it was a save or a frame near the end of phase: furthermore, voting no lynch, while giving the phase an out if lulu was town would have allowed her to vote no lynch and ultimately save herself; it also fits with the "mafia let Tiki do Tiki things and made him dig a hole for himself" story since Jeanne was really afk for the beginning of the game and Kiyoko only eliminated Jeanne from being any of the active roles/NK sender on N0.

I actually think it's possible She-Ra might have been a miller because I see absolutely no utility for a town silencer role, but at the same time lmao Five's original role + I'd rather not get complacent and think only one mafia is remaining.

Some of the mafia roles have to be either dead or overlapping because there's four roles that at least are mafia (silencer, phase ender, mafia vigilante who killed Raie, item generator), notwithstanding the killer on N2.

TL;DR
I would like to examine drandahl, Mr. Gerbear and Mr. Alice possibly tomorrow.

@Raie - Is there any reason why Aeiou is next on your list after drandahl in particular?

nautilus

nautilus

One last thing I wanted to say, I guess, but I hope you're feeling better, Gerry. :( If anything, I'm willing to bring up examples from previous games and explain them if people got confused, and I know it's tough when people are like "this happened in x game!" when you don't know what they're talking about. Your CCS knowledge has been really helpful, though, and I appreciate it!

I agree with Raie's ghost in that we're really just narrowing down who might be mafia so far and you're one of the remaining question marks in this game because we don't know a lot about your ability or you in general, except that it's passive and that you're basically close to being vanilla :( Couple that with the fact that the mafia is... the behaviour of the mafia in this game has been strange at best implying that at least some or most of them may have been afk, and, well.

Curious on who Blaire/drandahl/Aeiou/Angel think are suspicious, though!

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm home, extremely tired, and feeling a bit sick, so I'll try to get a meatier post in later after I feel rested, but:

@ Gerry
I double what Cure and Mitsu said in that it's largely just process of elimination at this point and you've kind of been under the radar (not a bad thing), on top of having been silent early game. I don't think you're as naturally scummy as you think we think you are. In Litmaf, when you were able to respond to me and answer my questions, I thoroughly and genuinely believed you, so don't take these probing thoughts as a large affront. :c We just want to feel you out. The good feel.

To address some of your player comments, re: me:

Gerry wrote:4. Luxaria - my main thought right now is that what if lulu had revenge kill? Lux would've died... But lux didn't die... If lux were maf, she'd know there was no revenge kill... Except lux revived Cure... Hm

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here. ;w; In thread lulu was sitting at 3 votes to the 2 on NL, meaning she was in relative range of possibly saving herself. I was freaking out because the revenge kill claim seemed mildly reasonable given what Mitsu quoted of The Lock's flavor, and in the crazy 1% chance reality in which lulu happened to be truthful town, me voting her might send two town to their death and make  my role go unused. Thus why in the end I sent my action through right before I voted. I really did want to try and res Cure (or Mitsu) for a day phase to better impact the vote, but. Alas. Either way, I trusted Cure + Five and logic, and she flipped mafia, so. I am content with my choices.

@ Cure

I can actually see this being quite the case re: Kiyo. That... would actually explain a lot, though the pattern of kills doesn't support Sammiya as much as I'd like (plot and chinomi were due to claims, and Mitsu was N0 choice of target). Mainly because we were all kind of weirded out by her claiming so suddenly in thread, on top of her being a bit quiet, so she felt like an oddly timed kill. There might be reasoning behind it we're missing, though, since as you suggest mafia might've wanted to test her claim, and/or the best answer I had which is they knew something we don't know. It's possible this particular mafia wouldn't want to N1 Kiyo, though. Hm. I think I'm willing to accept this reasoning for Kiyo's death. Also makes the scare-factor of there being two kills that phase... slightly less scary? Since it may have just been a paranoid gun owner, so to speak, rather than something more direct that might have been reusable.

@ Mitsu

I pointed it out before, but I agree that the proposed presence of an obscured action seems very out of place when we're this deep into the game and seem to be lacking any other prominent tracking or watching roles. It feels oddly specific and reliant, but then again... so do these item roles.

To that end, do you have any theories on why the flavor text between the items were different? I think you commented on it earlier, but, again, feeling sick and don't want to dig through the thread too much. Do Katagi or ezzelin know anything, either?

Re: Blaire

I could see her picking The Change as well. I... am kind of curious, though, since lulu promptly tried to lynch Blaire upon revival, claiming a jail on her. There's no town-counterclaim, iirc, meaning the jail on Blaire from mafia might make sense... if you're trying to make her less suspicious... like silencing Tiki for D1. Since if you're Adibro with a jail, you're on mafia, and mafia say, "yeah let's jail Blaire," when Tiki and Lucas, at least, would know full well Blaire was busy... I guess there could be other reasons, like just wanting to throw a jail out on a random target, or some other ulterior motive or reasoning. Would it be putting too many eggs in one basket to N0 target two of your own with your actions?

Anyway, I do agree with hearing from the players highlighted. Also kind of curious to hear from ezzelin since it's been a while, I think. ;w;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum