Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 36]

Five

Five

I am proud of you, Luxxxiepop. YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.

And now I see your role claim and all that. YOU DID THE RIGHT THING, TWICE.

drandahl

drandahl

Mitsu, is there anything about your role that might serve as a check on Angel's role claim?

As in, can we ask Vowels to ask a question only you and Ninfia know the answer to? (obviously framed in a way that works with her claimed role)

Or can we think of some other creative way to check this? We'd probably need a few rounds of it to make sure, since they could guess the right answer.

Last edited by drandahl on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'll share more on the revive if Mitsu or Cure want me to, otherwise I'll wait until next phase to explain a bit more of what my role does.

P.S. I can't believe no one guessed I'd be one of the cards with blue in it.

Look at my upicks.

They're all blue.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Five wrote:I am proud of you, Luxxxiepop. YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.

And now I see your role claim and all that. YOU DID THE RIGHT THING, TWICE.

;///////////; <3

nautilus

nautilus

@drandahl - You seem to be mistaken on this because it's Angel who does the question-checking; there's no way to independently verify Aeiou's role unless there's a town member who acts in a way that doesn't show up in rollover and Aeiou successfully sees them. Given that everyone who is alive either has a role that appears in rollover or is vanilla/cannot act except for perhaps Mr. Alice, yourself, Aeiou herself, and Angel, there's no way to verify this for sure.

re: Angel - The best way I can think of doing this is asking Angel to repeatedly check the composition of my role PM; I'd rather not claim my role more directly in-thread (as in, cover the restrictions my kills have) because that only serves as advantageous to the mafia since there's no secret way to have Angel check. I'm not sure on Angel even in general because lie detector is a role that can very easily be faked, and outside of repeated testing because Plot doesn't exist anymore we can't confirm her alignment if she happens to make a lucky guess.

drandahl

drandahl

Was mistaken, updated immediately after realizing.

What about inside jokes / facts outside the game only you and ninfia would know? Is that cheating here?

Last edited by drandahl on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

angel's known me for approximately the same length of time as ninfia has, so i'm not sure how well that'd fly... I could try, though? Um,

nautilus

nautilus

★ The Luxaria - The Return, revival
★ The Mr. Alice - The ?, ?
★ The Drandahl - The Little, ?
★ The Nautilus - The Arrow, vigilante
★ The Five - ?, stunner
★ The Cure - The Firey, jailer
★ The Katagi - The Twin, item duplication
★ The Aeiou - ?, watcher
★ The Rasei - The Create probably, delayed stun neutral
★ The Angelstar - The Libra, lie detector
★ The Ezzelin - ?, item movement
★ The Mr. Gerbear - ?, ?

*One of the ? is The Change, unless someone is lying

which one of you is the through <o><o>

btw raie your mii is terrifying why is it here. actually why is raie still crossed out on the front page

Luxaria

Luxaria

Bah, I was hoping you wouldn't notice that.

But since you did, she doesn't affect the ratio. I wasn't sure what rollover/ratio/main page would reveal since the host was vague, so I planned to keep it secret until next phase.

Reason being that I was trying to keep it quiet so mafia might try to use actions on her, since the host confirmed the mafia would not be told that she was an invalid target. So in theory, they might have tried to NK her or similar, and she wouldn't be a target so they'd waste their action. Also so they'd think she could use her jail still.

So to clarify since you're asking, she is not actually alive, but she's able to speculate in thread for a duration.

I considered other targets earlier. plotstickers died before she could do an investigation, and chinomi died in the short phase meaning she never got another thing off. Then Sammiya and Kiyo were the next two deaths, but they both seemed too busy, and I was also roleblocked by Rasei after their deaths. I considered bringing Sammiya or Kiyo back so they might be able to clarify what happened (or Kiyo to give you emotional support uwu) or their roles, but I figured Cure would ultimately be the best target since she's been very active and offered a lot of speculation. I figured regardless of lulu's flip, she would be able to offer input on the result and the next targets, especially if the mafia so suddenly killed her, which suggests they either didn't want her to keep talking, or they were scared of her role ability. I agree that her dying around noon rather than right after her role claim is weird timing, suggesting they wanted to shut her up.

I was planning to wait and see if the item might self-destruct on you, Mitsu, so I could bring you back instead (also because you asked so many times), but given that I was voting on someone that claimed revenge kill, I wanted to make sure my action went off before I died.

Anyway, that's what I have.

ezzelin

ezzelin

good morning I overslept welp gj everyone

angel★

angel★

oops in my hurry i forgot to vote :'( but gj everyone/lux \o/!!

dylan you only corrected one instance of vowels' name and i got really confused

as for testing my claim further, i'm getting a bit :V over it... because regardless of how many times you test it, you might just say that i got lucky all those times and guessed right? whereas i feel like we have a lot of questions and i could actually... be useful.... and tbh i'd rather just test a bunch of claims and then y'all can kill me or i'd prob end up dead eventually somehow and then trust my results when i flip town?????

but. idk. i also understand your guys' point of view, so i'm fine with doing a couple more tests too, if that's what y'all want. in that case, i think it makes more sense for mitsu to just... send hayley a PM (with like a question? or something?) and then ask me about the contents of that PM if the concern is with me having a copy of her role PM??? i don't know if i can lie detect on factors outside of the game is that even a thing

nautilus

nautilus

Ah, I'm sorry if that was supposed to be a secret! I thought the host had made a mistake in the front page, haha ;__;

re: the timing of the kill - A third dimension might be that the Through may only have gotten online around the time of the kill, hence the delay; however, given that everyone on this forum goes invisible I'm not sure how accurate that may be. Regardless:

★ The Katagi - The Twin, item duplication
★ The Aeiou - ?, watcher
★ The Ezzelin - ?, item movement
★ The Mr. Gerbear - ?, ?

Alright, so: here are the remaining players in the game that are ? I'm willing to let katagi and ezzelin rest for now: katagi gave me the item which is now Officially Confirmed in rollover as exisitng for all of you to see, and ezzelin's role is partially corroborated by rollover + she can't act tonight either and given we have a town-aligned silencer, all bets are off for what else could possibly be in this game, tbh so her role claim seems a little less farfetched (unless She-Ra was a miller?) so I'm willing to leave them be.

This leaves in terms of mafia roles that exist probably:
The silencer
The day vigilante
The possible kill on Sammie/Kiyoko
The item generator that killed Plot
The phase ender

There are only two mafia remaining barring miller shenanigans, so either players who were associated with some of these powers have already died, or they're overlapping.

★ The Aeiou - The Jump, watcher
★ The Mr. Gerbear - ?, ?

We know absolutely nothing except for vague hints and claims from Mr. Alice, drandahl, and Mr. Gerbear; Angelstar and Aeiou have claimed, but their claims are hard to discern in terms of accuracy. Of this list I guess I'm most suspicious of Angelstar since her speculation has been... eerily... idk what word I should use but her "defenses" of Tiki (and then her suspicions on Blaire over lulu this past phase) have been weird and either she's really unlucky with spec and keeps suggesting plausible defenses on mafia members or what I WANT TO BELIEVE SHE'S TOWN ;__;

The other awkward thing is that with the exception of the Libra (whose existence has been corroborated by another person on this list?!) none of these players have claimed their cards or have had their card claims echoed by another person (like how Five claimed the Return's existence and then Lux actually claimed the card), which is kind of awkward considering we know the name of at least one mafia card (The Through) -- though I do feel like I know Aeiou's card...

One final note: I noticed that the rollover text was slightly different when I killed She-Ra:
She-ra has been touched by an Item! She was The Dark. She was the Town.

Plotstickers was hit with an Item! She was The Sweet. She was Town.

???? so violent

@Lux - Since you've outed your card now: did you get your 1st pick? Were there any picks you did not get?

@Aeiou - Are you The Jump

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mitsu wrote:@Lux - Since you've outed your card now: did you get your 1st pick? Were there any picks you did not get?

Just finished cooking and haven't read the rest, but just to answer this quickly (will address the rest soon, but man I am fucking tired and want to play beans and parsnips).

I specified it earlier in the game, but I got my first pick, yes. I can't even remember what options 2 and 3 were at this point, but it doesn't matter I guess. Return was the one I wanted the most ;w;

Aeiou

Aeiou

nautilus wrote:@Aeiou - Are you The Jump

Yes! Good job ★★★★★★★★★★★★

nautilus

nautilus

Aeiou wrote:
nautilus wrote:@Aeiou - Are you The Jump

Yes! Good job ★★★★★★★★★★★★

omfg i was like "what kind of card was a lil' shit in the anime" and that was the first one that came to mind

good card choice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum