Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 67]

286Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:22 pm

Cure

Cure

She-Ra wrote:

Oh okay cool cool. Uhm. I'm not mafia tho. Jus' sayin'.

I feel like YOU might be because you're doing this like, "gut read" thing on people who haven't posted much at all which just seems like a distraction tactic or something. That could just be me being reactionary though because you fingered me so.

It's you being reactionary. This is my usual playstyle, no one else is really thrown off by it, yeah? Also, me naming you was literally just a probing name drop to see how you'd respond.

She-Ra wrote:Alright that's rambly. Who else?? Oh Nautilus is on my suspicious list because of interactions with Tiki where they point at each other SEE I AM BEING FAIR AND LISTENING TO YOU BOTH. But I have no solid opinions on either of them... yet.

Nautilus killed High Seraph and was also the NK target on N0. If there's anyone in the thread I trust as 100% town, it's her.

287Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:That being said, I feel like you might counter what I said with the fact that I'm tunneling you, but I'm pretty sure you, Raie, and half the people in this game remember that one game where I tunneled Alice and you, got trapped in an election, and flipped town, so.

Ah, yeah. Gakuen 1. I miss Alice. :(

Hmm..so, claiming to be the Arrow? Hmm...well, for now, then, Unvote.

And good shot, BTW. It was like hitting the broad side of a barn, but good shot. XD

She-Ra wrote:SEE I AM BEING FAIR AND LISTENING TO YOU BOTH.

You are now my friend.

Ninja edit: That's never stopped you before, Chinomi. XD
(Please do, I love your posts!)

288Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:26 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm still almost positive that the phase ender was mafia. It happened immediately upon rollover and the Nk was the only action to go through. Mafia phase enders often let the NK through, town phase enders often cancel all actions (or only actions after them, but it happened IMMEDIATELY and i doubt maf would send the NK that early unless they knew there was a phase ender). Even if the mafia phase end let other mafia actions through, there's no reason for them to use any stuns/jails they have because all other actions are likely canceled (or even if it only canceled actions after the phase end, they knew they'd be sending in actions immediately and don't want town to know what visible Obviously Mafia actions they have).

I highly highly HIGHLY doubt the phase ender is town. There's no way.

289Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:28 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Good. unvote

I floated the idea of people possibly doing a lulu-esque gambit on me at some point where I'm inevitably FOSed because I'm the N0 NK thanks to Kiyoko ingraining that play into everyone's minds, but I think the fact that I also killed Lucas pretty much seals the deal on my alignment unless you want to float a weird gambit where I decide to off a fellow mafia member with a vig kill and also be the N0 NK at the same time? But I digress. I did hold off on claiming to see if anyone'd dare to claim the kill before me, so.

The fact that no one's claimed phase end so far makes me also think that the phase ender is probably mafia than town, since usually town phase ends do a "my b that was me" after the fact. I think phase enders are common enough that mafia tends to send in actions early, but I'm kind of miffed by just this phase end in general and the fact that Plot/chi both died around the phase end.

290Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

Cure

Cure

Also the fact that it was instant and Chinomi The Role Cop died kind of cements the fact in my mind.

Hmm hmm hmm. Can't shake the feeling I have about Kiyo all these sneaky things scream Kiyo to me. Kiyo where u at where u at.

Probing vote time.

vote: Adibros where u at too

291Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:38 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

slams hands on desk angrily I'm so displeased I missed this!!

On a serious note though; Tiki, sorry to say, but that reasoning sounds like a load of bullshit. Even if the mafia knew about stunned/jailed NK sends showing up as failed kills, it would be a fairly dangerous gambit; and what's more, if they knew that then why would Lucas post his inquiry if his assumptions about which show up and not are correct? It literally makes no sense whatsoever, and I cannot see a mafia team legit pulling that. And you are voting for a person that's the closest we have to confirmed town right now based on revenge, and I am 1000% not comfortable with that.

You being an unusual target for a silence is a fact. No matter how angry you are, it's a widely known fact that you are prone to incriminating yourself if you're allowed to speak, so silencing you is fairly odd when there are very vocal and strong players around. On the other hand, it's also true that the wounding definitely sounds like a mafia action, and it could serve to
1) silence a vocal player / a player that's on the right track / an investigative role for a phase before they can be taken out;
2) silence one of their own to save them from having to spec; or
3) help to incriminate a townie because 2) is a possibility.
While 1) would be the most likely strategy to employ with this kind of an ability, 3) imo seems more likely than 2) so early in the game. (Or the bus driver possibility mentioned before by... Angel originally, I believe.)

Which is why my opinion for now at least is that Tiki is a butthurt townie rather than mafia.

I'd be up to lynch Sammie (reluctantly though, I don't want my litmaf family to die ;;) or Five, based on well.. ~gut feelings~ from their posts. For Sammie it's mostly... the posting style? after the shooting intermission reminded me a lot of how she posts as maf. As for Five, their questioning of "why hasn't no one taken credit for the vigkill yet" bothered me as it sounded like vague role probing.

I don't have any firmer reads on anyone, but I'd also be willing to go with any of Cure's suggestions, as I think I believe her for now.

ninja'd by everyone and everything deep sigh

292Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Cure

Cure

I FORGOT SAMMIE WAS IN THIS GAME. SAMMIE HAS BEEN SO QUIET. THIS REMINDS ME OF MAFIA SAMMIE.

everyone is mafia in this game you'er all mafia

293Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'm not sure what I feel about Adibros being mafia, because they did publicly attempt to sew a narrative between chinomi and Lucas in-thread that implied that chi could be viewed as suspicious, iirc, and that'd draw a lot of weird unnecessary attention? But I know that new doesn't mean you can't be mafia, so.

I... do admit Five pinged my radar a little for suggesting that my tunneling was really weird because it reminded me of how mafia in Gakuen S2 tried to discount or cast suspicion on Kiyoko's claims/theories in-thread very subtly (though Five just made one post, and not nearly to the same extent or severity so I may be overreacting), but I literally have no idea how they play as mafia so yolo (+ I feel like people who played Gakuen S1 know how intense I can get with lynches, so I'm willing to concede that Five might not have that frame of reference).

ezz I feel the same about Sammie but I also don't want more of our family to die, the dog left town, our daughter and eggs are dead on the floor, I don't know if I can handle this. :(

294Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I refuse to vote for Tiki. In this case, I believe Tiki to be town.

295Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:46 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

shrine guardian ezz wrote:As for Five, their questioning of "why hasn't no one taken credit for the vigkill yet" bothered me as it sounded like vague role probing.

This. Why would a vig claim considering they most likely have more than one shot. Although it happened either way lol but in that case Mitsu had been hinting at it for a bit as far as I could tell

296Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:48 pm

Cure

Cure

don't cry over spilled milk cracked eggs

I'm only leaving my vote on Adibros until they show up to say something. I don't really want to lynch them today, I think we have bigger fish to fry or cards to burn or whatever metaphors we're going with today. I'd also really like to hear from Kiyo since she was kind of probing Adibros after the Chi vs Lucas thing :O which... was actually pretty interesting to me since I more or less agree with what you're saying about it, Mitsu.

I know kiyo is busy with work but I still want to hear from kiyo KIYO I THINK YOU'RE MAFIA COME HERE AND TELL ME WHY YOU AREN'T.

stomps feet. makes more posts. never stops posting posts way too much.

NO ONE'S VOTING FOR TIKI ANYMORE WE'RE ALL OVER THE WHOLE TIKI THING. TIKI EAT A BAGEL AND SIT DOWN WITH THE REST OF THE CLASS.

WHERE THE FRICK IS LUX.

297Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:49 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

nautilus wrote:ezz I feel the same about Sammie but I also don't want more of our family to die, the dog left town, our daughter and eggs are dead on the floor, I don't know if I can handle this. :(

I know!! it's upsetting! how am I supposed to cook without eggs
and to lose fruit as well? how am I gonna cook ;;

298Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:50 pm

nautilus

nautilus

For what it's worth I was going to claim eventually, since there's an exceedingly high chance I will probably die in the coming phases simply by virtue of being a failed NK target and also being someone who talks way too much in mafia games

& if I died before claiming (... given that the flavour was obvious I guess this wouldn't really be a thing, but in the offchance maf has a frame) then mafia could just get an easy claim on the vig kill on Lucas that wouldn't be cc'd by me personally in-thread lmao u___u Normally I hate claiming but it had to be done

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

299Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

shrine guardian ezz wrote:Which is why my opinion for now at least is that Tiki is a butthurt townie rather than mafia.

I will accept this term. I feel much better after the rant. Far less grumpy. XD

300Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 20 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:For what it's worth I was going to claim eventually, since there's an exceedingly high chance I will probably die in the coming phases simply by virtue of being a failed NK target and also being someone who talks way too much in mafia games

I thought it was incredibly obvious you were the one who killed Lucas given your exchange with Kiyo before it happened and Kiyo's response right after.

If someone had tried to claim the vig kill I was prepared to call them out if it wasn't you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum