Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 67]

631Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Yu-Gi-Oh-rain

i'm going to bed. i'll edit the omnibus role claim post tomorrow but fwiw: i don't necessarily think a claim lifts suspicion 100%, especially if it's a claim that can't be proven in rollover objectively. like, i believe five is a stunner because outside of tiki no one has cc'd five's role, and no one has cc'd the stun on sammiya today. no one can cc a detective report or a tracker report because it isn't public in rollover. i do think not being open about your role when people call for it is hugely detrimental (re: tiki) though

example a: everyone who has ever fakeclaimed lie detector

oh god why is raining kaiba the pagetop. help

632Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm caught up but I don't know that I have anything useful to say??
No one has mentioned my card yet, though you could probably narrow down which cards I would've picked but my card is just cute and innocent so idk why it even matters lmao
I do find Lux off but I mostly remember Lux during Katabasis and the gamepaly was a little different so! But I am used to a harder pressing Lux. I'm not really sure what to make of her response so I think I'll wait for Cure to respond to really judge on that. Im fence sitting on that one.
The Sammie kill is pretty strange, and I didnt realize stuns could stun people out of passives!! That's poopy if you're only a passive role but eh
I have to get back to work but just wanted to pop in and say I'm still following! Even if I dont have a strong opinion on much of anything sob

633Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Cure

Cure

@Lux. K. OvO turns my eyes on angel now. Hello angel.

Also. I have... claimed my role. If my role isn't obvious, ask Mitsu and ezzelin (and five?) I am pretty sure they all know what I am. I don't think it's in anyone's best interest for me to be any more obvious about it in case the mafia doesn't know what my role is.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

634Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Five

Five

Now now, Cure, don't send people asking at me. I won't be saying a word, my dear.

Suffice to say, Cure is town.

635Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I believe I know what your role is, which is why I haven't commented on it. But I have no way of knowing the 100% exact specifics of what you have at your disposal, and thus all speculation I provide on the distribution of role effects--which you kept highlighting as being off--is done without having the word-for-word information that you have. I have tried to modify my understanding of the role actions based upon what you have clarified in thread. I also specify most times when I speculate on these things that if I am missing or overlooking anything, I would appreciate it if others chip in.

Did I address your points? Do you still have questions?

636Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:03 pm

angel★

angel★

nautilus wrote:
example a: everyone who has ever fakeclaimed lie detector

well this is awkward.

(i decided that i'm not a threat to mafia anyways given..... this and all the suspicion on me. so. but maybe i shouldn't be making decisions when i'm this tired but idk w/e w/e

i don't really like how this has just turned into everyone claiming but.......)

637Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO i n t e r e s t i n g

are you the Illusion or something, Angel? If you're a lie detector, what have you been detecting?

@lux. OvO

638Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:14 pm

angel★

angel★

i am not the illusion. my card has, however, been mentioned so far. (should i just say it??? idk i don't see the harm in it but just wanted to be sure)

as for what i've been detecting, unfortunately nothing very useful. :( i can only lie detect on things that other people have said (aside from N0, when I was allowed to do a sanity check of something that was not said in-thread), so it's been.... hard trying to find things that could potentially be useful. since i missed the 1 minute long night, i've only had two results so far: n0 confirms that i'm (mostly?) sane, n2 confirming that something someone who has since died was true.

(should i just share everything and not be vague idk i can't really think of how it could be beneficial to mafia short of them deciding that you all weren't suspicious enough of me and kill me. but, well, we're already here, so.)

639Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:16 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I... feel like there's other ways to actually get suspicion off of you other than just flat out role claiming, and I feel like this is a dangerous slope to go down, but... idk. Like. For future people who may be thinking of claiming: think about it carefully before doing so.

Angel, lie detector is psuedo-investigative and also no one was outright going "we will vote you this phase" so your role claim seems really premature?? I was suspicious of you but you didn't really expand on the points I found suspicious about you, you just... dumped a role claim.

I brought up that role claim as a specific example because in previous games mafia has claimed lie detector as an easy way to scoot on by, because mafia would obviously know what is false and what is true.

Like. I claimed because I'm already a target to the mafia and I know sooner or later they'll wait to kill me, because I've already survived one night kill and also heavily hinted at being the person who claimed the kill on Lucas.

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

640Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:17 pm

Cure

Cure

u claimed lucas as ur own

641Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:20 pm

nautilus

nautilus

† ☾u♪e † wrote:u claimed lucas as ur own

yes. his head is on my mantlepiece it's very nice

also angel is probably the libra

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

642Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:20 pm

angel★

angel★

YEAH IDK I WAS HESITANT but then you said that a lot of people who claim lie detector were lying anyways so i was like what's the harm.... and idk i felt like if i intended to claim in the future, then it would be weird if i didn't claim right now now that you've said that??? maybe not but idk :(

also partially i claimed so that i could have better things to detect on. my options are kind of slim so some help with that would be helpful

643Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:21 pm

nautilus

nautilus

ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:YEAH IDK I WAS HESITANT but then you said that a lot of people who claim lie detector were lying anyways so i was like what's the harm.... and idk i felt like if i intended to claim in the future, then it would be weird if i didn't claim right now now that you've said that??? maybe not but idk :(

also partially i claimed so that i could have better things to detect on. my options are kind of slim so some help with that would be helpful

IDK MAN LIKE IF YOU'RE TOWN MAFIA HAS A SMALLER POOL OF PEOPLE TO FIND DOCTOR NOW (OR OTHER IMPORTANT ROLES)...???????? but...

ok. what were the lines you tested and the results. let's start from there

644Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:23 pm

angel★

angel★

also re: your edits YEAH I KNOW I'M SORRY i just... didn't know what else to say about your points against me. i still feel like when i thought raie was claiming role-related info was justified since she made the same mistake with me, but.... and honestly everything else that seems "not me" is just because i was trying really hard to be more active and when i post more i'm bound to say more dumb stuff i guess?

idk arguably i just took the easy way out and i'm sorry for that

645Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 43 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:24 pm

angel★

angel★

nautilus wrote:
IDK MAN LIKE IF YOU'RE TOWN MAFIA HAS A SMALLER POOL OF PEOPLE TO FIND DOCTOR NOW (OR OTHER IMPORTANT ROLES)...???????? but...

what if i'm town and fakeclaiming lie detector to hide
(jk i'm not)
(or am i)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum