Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 67]

271Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:50 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

† ☾u♪e † wrote:K. I'm pretty sure Kiyoko and one of either Adibros or She-ra are mafia.

Wait why?

272Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:51 pm

angel★

angel★

also tbh if i were maf i would most definitely just continue being a quiet player and try and fly under the radar ok.

I JUST FEEL REALLY GUILTY BC I'VE BEEN SO INACTIVE IN EVERY GAME SINCE I STARTED PLAYING HERE I'M JUST TRYING TO FIX MY FAILURES!!!!!!!!

tbh i think that my typing/posting/personality style has changed a lot since i last regularly played on vdex (which was like.... 4 years ago. so.) but it hasn't really come out since i've been so inactive. but i am a lot more yell-y now i think.

STOOOOP NINJAING ME a;slkfjsldkfjlskdfj

273Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:52 pm

angel★

angel★

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
That's actually a good way to put it too. I noticed that as well. When she put forth the suggestion of Tiki likely being redirected I thought she was claiming bus driver until I reread her post.

well we basically made the same mistake with each other so!! i think!! that it was justified!!!!

274Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:54 pm

nautilus

nautilus

didn't you get outed in like, gakuen s2 because people were all "wow angel is really quiet" and then tet was all "illuminati......... confirmed. also, angel is a ringer for the maf investigator"

either way you are not my top priority for this phase, calm down wheatless person (also: i'm referencing your other games where you've been town on this forum, not ancient games elsewhere). i feel like you've been really weirdly direct in a lot of your statements but i'm not sure if this is a change in play (see deo) or anything more substantial

275Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:55 pm

Cure

Cure

She-Ra wrote:
† ☾u♪e † wrote:K. I'm pretty sure Kiyoko and one of either Adibros or She-ra are mafia.

Wait why?

I explain in later posts. It's just a gut read and I am in no way advocating lynching you today or anything.

@angel G-GESTURES. QAQ

I"M GONNA GO BACK READ D1 AND MAKE SOME SLIGHT CHANGES TO THE CURRENT ROLE LIST FLOATING AROUND. GIMME A SECOND.

276Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm...not really sure what I need to explain?
I really wanted to post, because I couldn't all day on a day phase (when you people picked on me T_T).
Mafia did a phase end, which usually happens immediately, no?
A lot of people around during rollover.

I don't see how this makes me any more or less suspect.

277Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Five

Five

Um, okay, so I haven't read a whole lot of this phase yet, but is it really that weird for Tiki to have been typing a post out throughout the phase and waiting for rollover to post it all at once? I don't understand the massive push against him because of it. I would honestly expect him to post right after phase and, and if anything I think that it means he likely would have been too busy pushing a post through to be sending in actions and ending the phase early.

Like... I just really really do not see the connection here. I can say for sure he wasn't the only one around in the thread between one rollover in the next. I dunno about the rest of you, but I refresh a lot when rollover's due? This tunneling based on "oh you posted right after rollover" is really weird imo.

278Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

Actually, I'm not going to make changes to the role list because I was going to cross reference who I thought could/could not be a certain card based on when they signed up but then I remembered some people might have taken a while to send in their card choices.

Anyway, backreading made me even more certain of who I think The Arrow is, so. Yes I'm going to continue trusting my instincts this game until they all prove to be wrong. Yay.

279Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:02 pm

angel★

angel★

yes but i managed to skate by for a decent amount ok. and since i'm town now i don't think i would get illuminati'd

i will just be very sad if i am more suspicious when i try to be more active. are you trying to make me more inactive. is that what this is

(ALSO GIVE ME YOUR WHEAT. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME)

280Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:08 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
She-Ra wrote:

Wait why?

I explain in later posts. It's just a gut read and I am in no way advocating lynching you today or anything.

@angel G-GESTURES. QAQ

I"M GONNA GO BACK READ D1 AND MAKE SOME SLIGHT CHANGES TO THE CURRENT ROLE LIST FLOATING AROUND. GIMME A SECOND.

Oh okay cool cool. Uhm. I'm not mafia tho. Jus' sayin'.

I feel like YOU might be because you're doing this like, "gut read" thing on people who haven't posted much at all which just seems like a distraction tactic or something. That could just be me being reactionary though because you fingered me so.

Other than that like, Tiki I am unsure of, I'm trying not to read anything into talk of people's usual "play styles" or w/e cause I don't know any of you and have never played before, and tbh I don't see how we know enough from them one way or another since they were silenced and idk if it makes sense that maf would silence maf first turn and uhh is that the only thing that could have happened or could tiki have been silenced by town? or a neutral party? do we know? I'm sorry I'm new and I feel like I need to read back a bit to check what theories have been put out. Still tho. The reaction from tiki seems about on point with someone who was forced to be out all day and not really suspicious but also I would think they'd have like, more inside knowledge maybe?? and they haven't really put out any theories except to point back at people who pointed at them SO.

Alright that's rambly. Who else?? Oh Nautilus is on my suspicious list because of interactions with Tiki where they point at each other SEE I AM BEING FAIR AND LISTENING TO YOU BOTH. But I have no solid opinions on either of them... yet.

So hello yes I guess my playstyle is rambly posts to say "ehhhhh idk"

probably there is a mafia and maybe there is also a town.

281Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:09 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Were you the phase ender? Your post implies you're denying that point, but I just want to make it clear because I feel like it's plausible town-Tiki would make a post and immediately phase end after it.

Either way, I'm still kind of uncomfortable that you'd be willing to FOS me so quickly; it almost seems like a retaliatory vote, but I'm willing to drop the point.

That being said, I feel like you might counter what I said with the fact that I'm tunneling you, but I'm pretty sure you, Raie, and half the people in this game remember that one game where I tunneled Alice and you, got trapped in an election, and flipped town, so.

I also killed Lucas, so there's that.

282Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:10 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

☆☆katagi wrote:ive got work on the morrow

Uhh this has all been interesting to come back to while on lunch break. I honestly havent thought much about whats going on. I do think it's not likely for Tiki to be the phase ender just going off the fact that he posted?? Uhh hmm\

OK I REALLY JUST COULDNT LEAVE THAT MORROW SITTING AROUND, I thought about it all night long and all day at work ok

283Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:17 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:I also killed Lucas, so there's that.  

Anyone who ccs my claim is mafia, and there's no chance of this being a Weird Mafia Gambit or Lucas having been framed because Lucas is literally posting a satanic plant from Undertale which basically screams evil, plus if Lucas was actually a reverse miller he would softclaim his point

I figured mafia already kind of knew this which is why I wasn't killed by GUN and also NK PHASE END, since a vigilante is less immediately dangerous to the mafia than cops. I'd rather not share how many shots I have left but ... it felt very good to finally get an Achievement Unlocked +1.

That being said, my vote on Tiki is slightly because of necessity now since he voted me, so I'm not going to shift it unless someone brings up a better target since my feelings on Angel aren't strong enough for a vote, imo

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

284Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:18 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i wish i were alive so i could shitpost

285Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 19 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Cure

Cure

@mitsu Yeah I had you pinned as the person who killed lucas as soon as it happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum