Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN]

+6
Entelechy
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Cure
Luxaria
ezzelin
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 17]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I am so happy to see posts here that aren't mine.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Luxaria wrote:@ Hostelin
If one of the killproof players dies, would this aspect of their role be made apparent to us?
No, it was not planned to be made apparent. It was going to be up to players to deduce /assume that. I'm going to think about changing that, though.

Luxaria wrote:@ Hostelin
If the mafia ever have a majority vote on themselves and have the kill negated, is their killproof eaten up in the process?
No. The mafia are immune to the NK by default, so the killproof is not eaten in the process. (Mafia killproof is essentially lynchproof.)

ezzelin

ezzelin

The two players that get a flavour bonus if they find each other by the end of next phase will receive a message to inform them that they are the ones looking for each other.
(This has nothing to do with the mechanics, and was rolled separately from alignments and killproofs, and is purely flavour. They'll only be told that they're looking for someone. This will not in any way influence the game mechanics.)

You cannot claim that you are looking in thread.

ezzelin

ezzelin

After a bit of consideration, I have decided the following:

When a killproof player dies, their role (either the Shikigami or the Fake Vessel) will be made public in rollover.

Rasei

Rasei

I here... I don't know who to vote for. At this point of time, I'm pretty sure I'm not mafia.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, I'm 99% sure of my Town nature. The question for me now is, who would target Ninfia or Lux?
I know I'd do Lux (I claimed that D1, after all), but hmm, who else...?

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Night 0: Voted to act on Five, tried to contact Luxaria.

Night 1: Voted to act on Cure, tried to contact Five.

I'm inclined to think that Luxaria is town right now, although any votes we do will have to be at random pretty much.

My picked potential NK targets are whoever pop into my mind first when starting to type the pm.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Troll wrote:I know I'd do Lux (I claimed that D1, after all), but hmm, who else...?

... the wording on this. =_=

@ Rasei:

What makes you so certain? Though I guess that's kind of pointless to ask since you could in theory just claim any particulars set of actions, but still.

re: Vote

I feel like even if I narrowed my voting pool down to the four I outlined (Sammiya, Cure, Rasei, Five), it's still just playing darts at that point. I think even if hypothetically Cure had gone for Ninfia instead of me on N0, I don't think it's as likely that she'd target me the following night? But conventional speculation is a bit awkward here as we've all learned.

Uhhh. I feel like given Five's number-crunching and conclusion, it's likely she targeted herself N0 (so I guess including her under my #2 scenario is moot with this logic)? I forget what she said she did, tbh. That doesn't necessarily remove her as a possibility given mechanics, but... hm.

I know half of you half as well as I should like. That's what I'm getting out of this.

Cure

Cure

sdgasdklgjsd I have been completely wrapped up in playing the other game so I keep forgetting to post in here. glad I'm not the only one.

n0: my targets were NK/protect Lux and message Ninfia.
n1: my targets were NK/protect Five and message Lux.

I... need to reread the thread I'll make a more substantial post (possibly more substantial, anyway) in a bit. also about to be busy for a bit but I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER

Rasei

Rasei

Last night I tried to contact Tiki, and targeted to protect Cure.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Wow. Lux is a popular one.

Luxaria wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:I know I'd do Lux (I claimed that D1, after all), but hmm, who else...?

... the wording on this. =_=

I'm not the only one, apparently. XD

Rasei

Rasei

I'm getting distracted with GW2 so I don't know who to vote for

Cure

Cure

THERE ARE... NO... VOTES... so far. I am... probably not going to be awake in time for rollover since I'm going to bed at 4:30 so I'm just going to vote: Vowels. I'm sorry friend.

I feel like any of us could still be mafia, because those that are mafia have likely figured out who they are at this point, and so they won't be truthful with their actions.

I have not been keeping up with this game guys I'm sorry I'll start putting more effort in.

Aeiou

Aeiou

vote: sammi
This game is pretty #yolo
I don't think I'm mafia but I can't be sure I guess?? If I am it's helpful to point out my contact votes were cure and five so if I'm mafia neither of them are. Right?? Isn't that how it works... I want town to win!!

E: i mean my contacts failed so yeah, I just reread that and figured I'd clarify. I won't be around after this so just trying to think of anything helpful to town if I do flip!
Eh what in the hell I might as well just say I voted rasei and then five for the main vote. I don't know how much that'll help or not! My theory was that if I vote for players not likely to he voted for and they got killed then it'd be easier to figure out if I was maf lol

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm leaning toward Sammie or Five, given they've posted the least.

Five's post was more substantial, but at least Sammie's posted more than once, heh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum