Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 34]

61Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:47 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ardonye wrote:I'm trying to rank up in PvP and that means... endless gaming until I hit Rank 10. Also I have guild obligations like attending raids and such.

Okay my curiosity has been killing me for a few days.

Which game?

62Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:08 pm

chinomi

chinomi

s...omething? something??

63Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:10 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i kind of want rasei to stun mariya just to see how kiyo will deal with her big post lmao

also i'd like to say that i've been having internet issues lately so my activity may be lower. it seems to be ok now but it's been raining a lot lately and since i live in a 3rd world country, rain = no internet connection for u, so idk how long it will remain stable for :-/

Ardonye wrote:ALSO DID I MENTION FIRE EMBLEM?????????
dON"!T???/ JUST BRING uP FIRE EMBLEM OMFG?????

64Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:17 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Okay, I think there are only three people whose books we don't know, and I find that really suspicious of them.

Ardonye, Mr. Gerbear is there a reason you are still keeping your book titles secret?

I am inclined to believe that one of these two people, most likely Ardonye must be the second sunset, and the mafia who is obstructing Chinomi's investigation.

Either of you could exonerate yourself by sharing your book, and trying to let us match it to the second sunset description. What harm do you think might befall you by sharing?

High Seraph, you are confirmed town by Lux, so I am not paticularily worried about you. Chinomi we know is gagged.

65Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:20 pm

deo

deo

Zura wrote:May I get everyone to post the word something this phase please.
why? is there something that'll happen?

that was something

also TFW TOO LAZY TO IMPORT A COPY OF FE FMLLLLLLLLLLLLL i even have a marth amiibo to use to hear the best song i've ever heard in the series cries my eyes out

66Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:30 pm

high seraph

high seraph

@duck ummmmmmm,

Gerry is the Pounded In The Butt By My Book "Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt" book. We've known this for a few phases now. He can target a player every night and make their action get redirected onto themselves. Like on N1, when he targeted lulu, causing lulu to jail herself. Gerry can also save someone from being lynched and learn their full role. He saved plot and learned her role. I can tell that his claims are legit because I investigated Plot myself after she died the first time, and everything he said about her role is true.

Yes, it is possible that he only knew her role because he is also mafia, but then why would he even go the trouble of claiming responsibilty for plot's lynch save? Nope, Gerry isn't mafia.

If chi is telling the truth about her being a book about parallel dimensions or whatever?? Then Ardonye is Hyperbole and a Half, the only book we know of that hasn't been claimed by anyone. Alca said that she received a message from someone she believes to be Ardonye, anyway, idk if it really fits the book, flavor-wise, because idk anything about that book but eh. idk.

@deo idk if u serious but for the sake of keeping everyone in the loop, Rasei is asking everyone to say something because she can only stun someone if they've spoken during that phase. She wants us all to say something so that she can stun anyone she wants.

67Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Literally I have no time to anything I thread today. Just got off one job 10 minutes ago and have to be other in 10. Everyone that didn't say something is a poopy face.

68Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:56 pm

high seraph

high seraph

PROLOGUE HINTS:

I don't remember what Tiki's book title was, so if anyone could tell me, that'd be hella cool. Anyways, like I said, Hyperbole and a Half is the only book that still hasn't been claimed. It's either Ardonye's or chinomi's, but since chi said her book is about parallel universes and sunsets, it probably isn't hers. Which means that chi's book title is the last one we need to figure out. I've done some googling but it didn't turn up anything useful, only, like, Freud stuff?? idk.

If anyone wants to give it a try, the keywords that still haven't been used in other books are: end, woodland, guess, breath, liar. (good luck)

Last edited by high seraph on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

69Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

.... I didn't think that Pounded in the Butt was a real book, and someone had the power to censor the real title : P

Tiki was Ciaphas Cain.

70Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:21 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Hyperbole and a Half contains stories about dogs. So that might fit Ardog.

example

Also it's pretty entertaining anyway.

71Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:25 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Dogs14alt

72Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:30 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Also I have nothing to solid to base this on, but I'm going to guess our vig mafia is Ender's Game.

Pretty much guessing for fun.

73Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:37 pm

high seraph

high seraph

But... chi's is the only book we don't know the title of......................... . . . .  .  .   .

edit unless youre saying that chi is a mafia vig?

74Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:47 pm

chinomi

chinomi

drandahl wrote:Also I have nothing to solid to base this on, but I'm going to guess our vig mafia is Ender's Game.

Pretty much guessing for fun.

the "end" in the list is not Ender's Game and also not a mafia vig

75Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:51 pm

chinomi

chinomi

guys how do you like your eggs? just curious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum