Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 34]

16Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:54 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Thank you for waiting, friends! I guess Rasei stunned me because I forgot the magic words...

I am town. I am always town. Believe it!

@eleni
Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 9615bb272d

@Vowels
Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 D886f0bb6f

@drandahl
Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 706af4d73a
Shiny!! You're a butterfly that's going to self-destruct.

vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl

eta: Harmless pagetop!

Last edited by plotstickers on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I wished I read Ent's post before rollover so I could have stunned someone else.

18Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:06 pm

Cure

Cure

k current vote tally is everyone votes plot except for plot who votes drandahl 30 times

19Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:09 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

/squints at my votes
/counts
/considers voting more so my vote count matches owlhosr's

btw, educational article

20Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:22 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

@Rasei

Sorry, I didn't want to give the mafia a chance to react to my post : P

Luxaria wrote:
The only thing holding me back from immediately voting plotstickers is I feel like it's too obvious.

The mafia ratio did go up when he was revived, so unless he came back as a miller...

21Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:24 pm

lulu

lulu

THANK U ALCA-SENPAI

i've only been skimming up until now but i'll backread again over dinner
it feels like there's a lot of information to keep track of...

front page wrote:extinction was never a concept i understood. some people are like cockroaches, they just keep coming back
did i just get called a cockroach

22Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:27 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

lulu wrote:THANK U ALCA-SENPAI
front page wrote:extinction was never a concept i understood. some people are like cockroaches, they just keep coming back

Look on the bright side--the better for you to be stepped on!

23Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Five

Five

plotstickers wrote:
lulu wrote:THANK U ALCA-SENPAI

Look on the bright side--the better for you to be stepped on!
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

24Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Entelechy wrote:@Rasei

Sorry, I didn't want to give the mafia a chance to react to my post : P

Luxaria wrote:
The only thing holding me back from immediately voting plotstickers is I feel like it's too obvious.

The mafia ratio did go up when he was revived, so unless he came back as a miller...

Oh, I have no doubt plotstickers is mafia. I want to kill her with fire.

What I mean to say is that I feel like she is either going to have some way to thwart the lynch and/or punish us for voting on her, or something or other. On one hand, if she has lynchproof again, well we have to get rid of it sooner or later. If she can do something retaliatory, same deal--possibly. There's a chance that she may have an immediate and/or every-other-phase sort of ability or passive that would hinder us from lynching her the second she revives... but not later or afterwards. Thus my musing of how it's just too obvious to see a mafia resurrect and immediately target her for a lynch.

Short version: I feel like she got something out of resurrection. Otherwise... isn't the role just... stupid? Like, really stupid? What's the point? The mafia player resurrects, comes back and posts trollmemes, and then just gets lynched again. That's not really fun for either side. Mafia just says "k hi again, k bye again", while town just says "gtfo, please die for the second time" and everyone's just viewing the phase as a waste of time.

There... has to be something more to her role since she resurrected, right? Probably in the flavor of her being a butterfly that can fly around or... something. It just makes no sense otherwise. And that's why I'm a bit apprehensive since I feel like something bad will happen if we try to lynch her.

Which really sucks since she is by far the best lynch target as a known mafia and I want to kill her with fire.

25Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:18 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

It's not entirely stupid for a mafia to resurrect. It buys the rest of the mafia team time to scramble and allows for an extra day phase for the rest of them to be safe. *shrug*

26Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

It could be a converting role. Like someone flet regret seeing something so pretty die so they switch sides.

27Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:52 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Lost my post on my phone after rollover. Here's a new, shorter one.

Yeah, it is a little strange that Plot would just come back again. Well it's not crazy as a mafia ability... just annoying for town. I do think it would be a lot more powerful if, yeah, there's some trick.

Still, I feel like there's higher risk of waiting to lynch relative to "the possibility of an odd situational trap." Given Plot is confirmed mafia, I don't think we can really gain much from analyzing voting patterns of players either, so I'm fine just gunning for it.

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Ezgif_10

(vote: Plot)

Edit: snaked by Rasei. I'm not sure I understand what you mean, Rasei. What are you suggesting exactly?

28Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:00 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

@drandahl

Whoa, that's cool! I appreciate the work you put into making an animated gif for me.

vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl unvote vote: drandahl

29Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

drandahl wrote:
Edit: snaked by Rasei. I'm not sure I understand what you mean, Rasei. What are you suggesting exactly?

I think she is saying that perhaps Plot came back as Town, and converted someone who was previously Town into Mafia. That would appear in the ratios the same as if Plot was still mafia.

30Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:19 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I guess that's true, but I'd expect there be some kind of silencing mechanism if there was a mafia->town conversion... right? I don't know.. I haven't played in games with that kind of conversion before.

I think also if Plot were town, she'd be acting differently. I feel like she's just having more fun being alive again than anything else. I did appreciate the butterfly quiz though, even if it's a little bit of a stretch to say I'm going to self-destruct. Honestly, the chance of that is 2.3%. I've run the simulations.

I also feel like that's a very specific ability since it's not only a alignment swap but also a revival. Could be the composition of two abilities. That would be kind of smart, since a mafia revival target would never last long (it would be obvious). I still feel like the most effective way of testing that is by lynching Plot though, unless we have more information right now supporting this story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum