Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 58]

751Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:15 pm

chinomi

chinomi

hey mister seraph of the high i have a question for you............. so this whole thing that triggered upon naut's death... what's your take on it? like, do you view this as beneficial or a nuisance?

752Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:30 pm

Five

Five

Tiki The Troll wrote:You seem to be assuming such things as the barbecue information are just about the person, and not what the person can do. 
Nope, sorry. I know this one's true. Only one piece of information will be relevant to the game, and even then it might be false.

753Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:43 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OH mY GOD FUCK O F F

754Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:46 pm

high seraph

high seraph

THIS ISNT EVEN THE FIRST TIME THIS SHIT HAPPENED OK LOOK AT THIS JOKE:

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t186-literary-upick-chapter-3#14211

i NOTICED THIS WHEN I WENT TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THE ORIGINAL THREAD TO GET PLAYER NAMES AND oH mY FUcKING GOD i cANNOT SCRATCH THAT i WiLL NOT DEAL WITH thIS SHIT OK IM OUT

EDIT: FOR THOSE noT IN THE fUCKING LOOP, SOMEBODY WRECKED MY POST: https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t188p60-l-terary-u-c#15732

755Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:55 pm

chinomi

chinomi

thats a lot of cum

756Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Ie6MZja

VOTES

HIGH SERAPH vs. Five Chinomi Mr. Alice

RASEI vs. High Seraph Mr. Alice

CHINOMI vs. Mr. Alice

MR. ALICE vs. Chinomi

FIVE vs. Chinomi
TOTALS

MR. ALICE III

CHINOMI II

Last edited by Cure on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

757Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i

have been pretty surprised that no one's mentioned my post from the main thread???

Mr. Alice wrote:oh mgy dofucking dumplings look we neED TO GET THIS SHIT SORTED OR I WILL TURN THIS BUS AROUND I SWEAR TO GOD LOOK T3T AND LULU WERE SWITCHED AT BIRTH OK I AM NOT A SWAN, BUT THE CRANE THAT DELIVERS CHILDREN TO THEIR DESTINATION MY ACCURACY RATE? WHO KNOWS IT'S NEVER BEEN MEASURED BUT THE COUNTDOWN IS STARTING AND OH BOY HOWDY WHO WANTS A TICKET TO THIS FLIPFLOPVILLE WHERE EVERYONE IS SCREAMING AND NOT JUST ON THE INSIDE

like was this not enough info i literally screamed it at everyone and i think it's pretty easy to figure out literally everything about me from that one post that everyone's apparently forgotten??? why??? are you....has someone been dipping into blaire's magical funland mix again that's for me only

i always thought this was more of a town role than not but honestly i guess it could be either and i could very easily fuck any side over in this game leave me alone i just want to collect more things for my eleni shrine and peddle away and maybe get rid of some of this thigh fat, it's not good for me

@pan i've seen....one shot of the trailer?? I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO SEE MORE, I'M CONFLICTED AND A WEENIE IDK IF MY HEART WILL TAKE IT i have a soft spot for peridot now ok

758Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

@pan: sw eats jasper is....maybe my fav gem.....i...i just love her design...she's so cool....i want her to bench press m e .......when is she co ming back.......and also....i cannot confirm or deny....but i won't say that you ain't wrong................

759Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Dear lulu: please bite me with your pink snek fangs no this is not a sarcastic bite me, this is a request for the sharp teeth to penetrate my flesh prison so i can break free out of this shell and escape from this reality it's ok even if you don't have venom i accept you for all that you are and even if you do well then i think we've all seen that one video and i think if i prepped myself without enough painkillers i would be ok with being turned into a humamm blood jelly cup so if you do this for me i will answer your thing though i'm fairly certain it's being answered already

Dear pan: gimme yo tumblr tho

760Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

No matter how many posts I make on this page, nothing will ever top Chi's XXX-rated pagetop but thats something I'm ok with, it's ok, Blairapalooza will never have it's run, it's ok, that's ok, everything's ok.

lulu wrote:THIS IS THE ENTIRE REASON I ONLY SKIM YOUR POSTS BLAIRE!!!!!
ANYWAY I'M A MASOCHIST AND I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN DINOSAURS
tbh I don't blame you my posts are so stupid sometimes I don't even read my posts

lulu wrote:mr alice:
is there a reason why you picked t3tsuya & myself for a bus drive n0?
Yeah there is actually!! First I went to the first page of the first thread, but not the first post, because I believe it was the second post that had the list of all the names. Ok so then second, I made the zoomed out of the page until I could get aaaall the names on there, you gettin me so far? Ok then third I closed my eyes, rolled back on the chair, then rolled forward and poked the screen. Name one: t3tsuya. Ok. Done. I close my eyes again. Roll back. Roll forward. Poke. Name two: lulu. Super done! And that's how you two were picked for my magical mystery ride.

761Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:40 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

lulu you make me sad why would you do this to me i thought were having something special, a real connection here you are like a limp snake to me as a limp pen is to a person where the pen is everything to them

762Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:09 pm

high seraph

high seraph

my PC just suddenly self-destructed and i'm trying to sort this out. this is probably the work of some goddamn role in this game too. Kiyoko and Raie rly did go balls to the wall with these wow

763Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Vote: High Seraph because I'm really uncomfortable having the most votes hawowie

it actually pains me to do this because we're both blonde boyz and i felt a certain kinship with him but man just let me keep on keepin' on, ok like please god just let me have this

764Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Cure

Cure

s̨͉͔̖̮̮͚̤̜̝̪͓͐͋͒̌̎̏͗̂̔ͭ̿͋̾̌͠ͅɐ̵̰̹̙̩͙̪̰̲̥̠̣̺̒͌͛͂̐͗͛̋̒̐ͨ͌͠ɔ̸̘͙̳̩̪̹͍͎̬̳̋̽̀ͤ̒ͮ́̿̅̆͆̿͋̍ͦͤͤ̕n̮̦̪͍̩͚̰͎̻̫͙͖̠̎̾͒̈́̌ͨͯͦ̒ͧ̀͡͡͠͞ן̴̠̥̲̮̱̯̮ͥ̇̿̎̌̃̑ͫ̐̔̓̽͌ͤ͘ ̧̛̟̞̬̤̖̼̘̤̹̝͉̗̘ͧ̈́͗̍͆̈͐̆ͮ̀ͨ͝'̸̝̞̖͚̜͎̬͉͖̳͖̼͚͕͙͈̙͉͐ͧ̍̃̓͆͊̃̍̓͋̅̊̂̿ͩ͟ʍ͙͖̹̺̫̗̤̜̫͙̖̝͎̟́͐ͨ̌̋ͬ́̕͞ͅo̧̡͎̝̮̮͎̮̘̳̲̰̦̾ͣ̈͆͐͌͒̏ͭ̏̈́̓̾͑ͬ͌ͪ́͡͝͞ͅu̧̺͎͙̥̳ͪ́͂̂͟͝ ͯ̇ͭ̑͋҉̴̶̪̭̩̬̦̫̝͖͇̜̻͎̮̀ͅͅ ǝ̹̜͇̰̰̰͖̼̮̼̯̖̥̟̹͚͈̗̋̔̌̚͢͝s̛̤͇̫̫̆͊ͫ̑ͭ̕͡n̴̷̠̫͈̝̰̫̦͎̠̙̱̥̉̆̋ͯͧͨ̅̂̌̆̓ͮ̿ͩo̢̠̜͓̺̹͙̳̥͌ͤ͛̒̊̈̾̌ͬ̓͊̐͂ͭ̋̀͆̎́͡͡ɥ͒ͫͦ̔͒̑͒ͤ̊̽̏ͭ͏̛͝͏̧̥͚̭̥͓͚̹̪̟͔̖̲ͅ ̵͈̼̩̹̤̗̓̓͌͋̎̄ǝ͑̌̀̑ͮ̓͏͖͖̻̞̞̘̦̯̹̤̪̪̰̰ɥ̵͉͙̰͔̜͍̖̈́͗̃̉̓̋̾ʇ̶̶̨̨̱̖̜̻͖̘̱͈̺̱̬̤͙̪͈̰͚̭̻͐̒̉̄̊ͥ͂̉̊̒ͦ͌̎ ͖͔̪͇̺͈͇͉͍͛̍ͧ͌̓ͣ̏̀̈́͞u̢̨͎̳̪̠̤͍̝̲͕̯̻͎͈͚͑ͤ̽͒ͩ̉̿ͪ̾ͥͮı̢̡̘̞̹̼͕̼̬̦̜̺̮̝͇͕̻̣͑ͣ̊ͨ̈́̂̀͌̄͌ͣ́̀͠ͅ ̜̱͖̬͓̘̱̥̌̇ͤ͌͂ͯ̽̔ͭ̽͒̏̽̎ͥ͠ͅǝ̵̛̻̰͔̼͕̙̖̭̋̂ͬ̓̎͑ͅɹ̷̷̦͓̞̜̳̼̻͚̫̥̲̣̯̲̪̼̥͒ͬͦ̆͟͟,̴̛̝̞͔̯̝̣͔͈̮̙͌̌ͩ̓̎ͮ̓̏ͦ͂ͥ̾́̎̚̚͘͟͡n̛̲͈̬̹̙͍̲͔̞̦̱̤ͭ̌́̏̃ȯ̾́̿̌̓҉̴̧̧̗̭͎̮̠̙͕͈͉͠ʎ̷̶̙̳̣̳ͩ̇̊̈́ͩͬͤ͂͌͑̄͆̾ͤͣ̔̊

̢̡̝̥̟͙̥͇͇̋̈ͨ̈́͒͒ͣͣͧ͐ǝ̴̵͖̝̲̙̝̗͖̯̫̺̱̤̭͚̝̝͓͊̈́̓ͨ͑͒̋̕͝s̺̭̞̲̻̹̩̘̤̩̭̮͌͐̎̊̾͆ͣͫͤ͐̇̽̉̈́͡͝ņ̧̨͚̥͖͉̖̻͓̥͉͈̖͎̒̋̌̒̇ͣ̌͊ͬ̓ͮͅo͖͖͎̠̯̙̱͎͔̱̖̗̭̹͎͍̮͕̲ͫ̿̔ͮͭ̒͋̽̓ͤͪͤ̀̚̕͟͞ɥ̵̨̪̱̺̭̩͉̭͍͎͔̠̰͚͎̰̖͉̂͛̐̈̐̏̃ͤ̐̿̓̋ͤ̂̎̾ͬ̇͛̀͘ͅ ̤̙͇͕͖̙̪̥͑̃͆̍̒̐̀̈́̍̍ͥ̐͆̄͒ͣ͌̋́͞ǝ̡̠̬̳̘̅̽̀̾̂̎̒͑̊͊͌̋ͨ́̚̚̕ͅɥ̷̸̟̣̮͎̲̯͕̙̈́͛͂̾͂͌̍̄̋̔̓̓͋̐̉̃͒ͅʇ̧̮͍̮̝͉͉̣̱̫̐ͨ̊̒̄̂̍͗̂͆̚͝͠ ̧̛̭̬͍̦̻̠̞̙̱͍͙͇̽́ͩͫ̑ͧ̅̓̂̋̌͆̀͢ͅṳ̵̴̖̙̯̆́ͮ̀͒̔͌̐̉͗̈̏̇̀̚͘ı͉͖͖̫̈́̿̄̆͊ͪ͆̐̋ͯ̉ͩ̽̇̎̚͡ ̵̵̶̰̟̩̰̗̟̭̗ͩ͛͗͢b̸̴̡͈͇̟̝̞̘͖͚̻̫̼͎͓̝̥͓͊̍ͥ̃ͧ́u̶̡̺̠̞̓̋͆͆͂̐̽ͧ̒̇͗̓͌͆͂͂̉ı̆ͩͥͣ̔̔̓҉̛̜͔͍͚̩̗̱͔̮̗͠ɥ̧̧̮̘̯̜̹̜̘̤̲̬͇̻̘̟͉̈́̂͑͂ͧ͝͝ʇ̴̠͇̥͓̪̩̰̟̮̯̰̇̓̏͛͜͜͞ʎ̢̪̜̪̹̪̙̳̹͎̤̯͖̥̠̲̀ͣͦ̉͂ͣͣ͑ͥ͛͒́͘ɹ̷̸̻͍̘̤͈͓͓̭̗̟̗͈̠ͪ̆ͫ̉̆ͯͣ̌̓̊͜͟͢ǝ̵̛̞̝̣̱̫͔̻̙̞̯͇͓ͧ̔͛̽͛̚͢͟͞ʌ͒̿ͧͬ̋ͦ́̀̚͡͏̤̳̦̼͚̤̯̩̜͙ǝ̵̧̘̱͚͚̜̫̻̟̫̱̱̣͔̟͔̉̃͌̆́͗͆̒ͥ̓̚ ͊̈́̿ͤ̽̍̑̏̌̅͆͏̺͍̰̣̫̝̪͕̥̰͟p͈͖̦̣̙͕̜̏͆͐̃ͫ͗̈̀ͫ̓̇̔̎ͣ̌͑̀̕ủ̇͗̔ͫ̆̾ͫ͆̈́̂͟҉̥̩͈̣̼͕̪̳͍̜̱͖͍̭̻̰̭͖̩ɐ̶̛͍̩̩̟̼̖͑ͦ̃̓̉̿ͭ͢͡ ̵͍̟̭͕́̎͑̌͗͗͗ͭ̉ͧ̚͘˙̵̶͉̟̝͍̘̲͖̝̗͗̊ͦ̽͐͒͒̄̈͋ͪ̃ͤ̍̇͡

˙̦̣͚͓͍̻̭̻̭̣̯͍̩̰̝̼̰͖̌̿ͣͫ͂̂̚͘̕uͤ̑́ͦ̊̒̚҉͏͖̜͔͎̩͕̺͘͟oͦ́̽ͪ̽ͭ͋̋ͯ͌̄ͣ́͏̨̜̱͍̜͙̪̼̝̹͎̲̘̗̳͎̖̫ͅś̴͕͙͙͙̫͚̞̠̼͙̤̣̗̯̐ͥ͑̋ͥ͂̃̄͑͐̽̏̇ͤ͘͟ͅɐ̵͛̽̋͛̅ͯ̓͊̋̅ͣͪ̑̎ͬ͟͟҉̩̞̖͙͎̥̝͕͚͓̩̞͔ͅǝ̴̢̱̯͉̤̭̘̗̞̮̗̦͔̖̤͔̬͈͑̄ͭͦ̌̅̂̾͑͋̐ͬ̂̀͠͠ɹ̨̱̗̯͇͓͙̓ͤͩ͋̓ͩ͗͒ͣͨͦͯ̏͒͢ ̡̡̞̫̘̲̙͕͎̩̦̮̭̞̹͚̣̙̘̏ͪ̅ͨ͢͠ɐͪ̃ͭ͐̓͌̍̀̀͏̷͙̯͇̥͙̳̠̱̣ͅ ̵̷̳̠̗͉͓̠̰͉̜̳̾ͧ̈́ͩͣ̊̄̋̔̋̓͐̒̕ɹ̴̧̠̙̝̝̬̗͉̜̝̩̦̰̺͓͖͙̀͒̊̓̓͆̀̌ͣ̈ͫ͊̒ͬͬͬͬ͑́̀̚͞o̔͊̋͑͂ͧͮ̾̐͐ͯ̎͗҉̗̖͖̳̬̖͉̘͉̟͝͠ɟ̡͚̥̦͎̖̤̜̦͚̆̅̆ͯ͋̑̅͆̀ͮ̿͌̈́ͤͯͯ̒ͣ̀͞ ̫͓̳̳̻͇͉̪̗̋̒̎̋͒̏̉͑͌͐̃́̇͛ͧ͒̃ͤ̿͢͢s̴ͫ̓ͤͥ̇̏͒͛̓̈́ͥ͐ͪ͑̽̐ͩ͌ͦ͏̕҉̪͇̮͈̗̰̼̜̤̜ͅu̴̙͚̦̳͈̮̥̓̽͂͋͊ͭ͑ͪͧ͑͐͒ͯ̆ͩ͂̀͡ǝ̡̨͈̜̘̲̺̄́ͨͤ́͜d̶̵͕̜͍̻͎͙̣̭͑ͣ̎̽͐̍̽ͩ̆̏̍̏̽ͮ̾̔̃̋d̅̋ͬ͂ͧͥ͝͏͉̺̹͙̙̗̪̮̳̮̹ɐ̦̺̼͉͙̜͉͙̭̤̄̑͛̃̎ͭ̅̒̒ͨ͒ͭ̇̚͞ͅͅɥ̴̵̬̬͖͎̈́̆̏͋ͫ̍̆̍́͌̈́͜͢

765Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Hiding in bathroom to check thread. vote Mr. Alice on the principle of hating buses

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum