Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 58]

226Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also the owlhosr is still out so if anyone has any questions or anything please CC me as well--

I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAGEBOTTOMED WITH ROLLOVER

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

227Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Day_on10

First off the grey words:
N0 Grey Words:

Day 1 Rollover Words:
This seems to be a list of what books are in the game. I know I seen someone writing like they were in an encyclopedia and someone else is posting Fruit Basket gifs. If you look at the N0 grey words, you would notice that fruits is one of the words. I'm positive somewhere I heard something about grey words being hints. I will continue to pay close attention.

About the rollover:
We know there is at least two jails, two stuns, one protect and one weird language that I don't understand. Maybe it's an amanto language.

I also don't know why High Seraph's quote was in the rollover. Through it does seem a bit beaten up.

I find it's interesting that Eleni was the night kill target.

Also it seems like that intermission hasn't changed at all. It's still talking about picking noise.

228Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:02 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Wow there sure is a lot of activity ahh and yeah I agree with the grey being book hints! I have to say I didn't act so I cant really...clear up anything that happened..
the NK failed but we don't know how/why? hymm

229Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:02 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Well, that was not pleasant.

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Ep13cap0054

Not sure what to make of what happened, but at least no one died! That's always a plus.

I tried running the line under my name through google translate but it didn't show anything I could make out. Google thought it was Armenian, but....

We probably should lynch someone but I don't want to vote on: myself, chinomi, high seraph, alcasync, or Eleni.

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Hatsuharu-Sohma-hatsuharu-sohma-25587713-640-480

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

230Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Cure

Cure

THE OWL HOSR IS RETURN~~~~

231Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Had a good flight?

232Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Pan

Pan

The highlighted words in the first post add up to 28, but there are only 24 players

the list in the second add up to only 15

it's possible that the 15 mentioned books are the roles that acted last night; it's possible that the words in the first post are hints to the roles chosen (for example, i found one that would apply to my title). our gracious hosrs have already informed us that there will be red herrings, iirc? so we should still take flavor text with a grain of salt until we see any sort of discernible pattern, especially considering that the reasoning given behind the first post's highlighted words is our hosrs are nerds

essentially, we shouldn't rely too heavily on rollover flavor, etc, etc, basic mafia ideas it's been a while and im half-dead of exhaustion right now don't judge me ok i stayed up to make sure i didnt die n0 because that wouldve sucked

anyway, like i said. dead tired. so, i'm gonna go pet a dog and go the fuck to sleep. I'll be back for further speculation tomorrow when i un-coma. farewhale

http://malafight.tumblr.com

233Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Rasei's musings, via owlhosr quoting meowhosr

Can you inform thread that meowhosr says that rollover flavor will contain information about every role that acts each phase but will contain anywhere between 0 and 5 decoys each time

234Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:11 pm

Cure

Cure

Zura wrote:Had a good flight?
my tiny little hosr wings are so tired and i have to fly back tomorrow. but i had wifi and a window seat and the seat next to me was empty so YEAH

235Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:14 pm

angel★

angel★

oh my so many jails/stuns but whooo no death

tried running the weird language line/each character in it into google translate but got nothing so it doesn't seem like it's a code, just something that we aren't supposed to be able to see....? the most i got of it was like KKGGGG [some symbols that wouldn't translate into anything romanized] 333 so idk

i find eleni being the night kill very odd...... it's the first time she's played in a really long time, and it took a lot of convincing to get her to play/raie really wanted her to play, so i don't think anyone who's friends with her would be on a mafia team that tried to kill her. so either the kill was accidental (someone else was the actual kill but that didn't show up for some reason or they just didn't kill anyone??) or the team is entirely of non-vdex people?

also hm, there's 28 grey words, but only 24 players..... kiyo did say that there were up to 5 decoys so maybe four of them are there?? only 15/24 book genres were named in the rollover though, so idk.

i just thought of this as i reread some of the thread and saw alca's post, but i'd like to request that if i do die and there's a revival role interested in reviving me, please wait at least a few night phases before reviving me ;w;

ahhhh so many ninjas, and skimming through it seems like some others have said the same as me above whoops

236Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:24 pm

chinomi

chinomi

The whole "roles that acted" list could be true for what was listed! Not that it tells us much right now but I think that's a theory that could be worth looking into with upcoming nights. If people can get information on book genres, titles, authors, etc of players then that kind of list might eventually become helpful.

THAT ARMENIAN OR WHATEVER LANGUAGE THAT IS SURE IS INTERESTING.

237Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:30 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ok all these stuns and jails are interesting and everything but can we address the important stuff pls

who the fuck tossed my post in the trash can how dare you omfg

238Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:34 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

That is truly the most important part of rollover

e: For the NK does that mean it could've failed on either end ie the NK sender got jailed/stunned? or also that it couldve been a town protect?? I just am not used to failed NKs showing up

Last edited by Aeiou on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

239Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:34 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

*rubs chin thoughtfully*

15 books (well, works of literature at least) in the box, but only 6 (7? if you count lucas' post) in the rollover that showed up. So, I think there's a pretty good possibility that there's active rolls that did not show up in rollover, if all 15 of the works mentioned were in fact roles that took action last night.

lucas what are you doing here. you said youw ere going to bed 2 hours ago.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

240Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:34 pm

chinomi

chinomi

high seraph wrote:ok all these stuns and jails are interesting and everything but can we address the important stuff pls

who the fuck tossed my post in the trash can how dare you omfg

et wa m cheerio

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 16 Y4Djzbq

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum