Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 41]

nautilus

nautilus

;___;

That being said, the reason why I asked about whether or not PMs were sent out is because I attempted to explore the cargo hold and nothing happened so I wasn't exactly sure whether or not PMs weren't... being sent out or I actually didn't find anything.

Anyways, so, claims:

CLAIMS
ezzelin > med bay (assuming from the tone of her post)
Ninfia > med bay
alcasync > Cargo hold
nautilus > Cargo hold
Luxaria >
high seraph > Galley
Tiki the Troll > Cargo hold
Aeiou >
Kiyoko > Armory
drandahl >
Mr. Alice > Armory
Rasei > Cargo Hold

FACTS
Someone was converted or otherwise was alone with mafia on N0 while also being the target of the N... I.

No one attempted to initiate any ship tasks, or ship tasks could not happen.

Last edited by n☆util☆s on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 6 times in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

holds Ezz's hand in the medbay

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

... Uh. I kind of want to say I was in the cargo hold too just because of how hilarious it'd be but nah

i went for this thing

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 6 3c0bej2ziu

because regardless of alignment I figure I'd get killed early like have you guys seen my mortality rate

aaaaand I didn't get it, so who was in the armory with me?

in the end, alca, mitsu and i are all selfish asshats and we paid for it by not getting our things and i'm not even sorry this is hilarious

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

Well I was exploring the Galley and I didn't get any gear so there was probably someone else in there with me as well...

nautilus

nautilus

Alright so I have stuff I need to do, but!

Four people said that they might be in the med bay (myself, alca, Kiyoko, Blaire), but evidently none of us were in there.

This is total grain of salt here but I can confirm alca wasn't the convert (and if alca is town, the same to me), though we can't confirm each other's alignments. My initial plan was to hint at my room and see if anyone'd claim it but alca went first in the end, so whoops.

For what it's worth and this is exceedingly circumstantial, but I feel like mafia (if they scattered) would not try the cargo hold first for items because the item is randomly generated and therefore not guaranteed (while everything else is). I... honestly went into the cargo hold because roulettes are one of my favourite mafia roles and I don't trust myself with any power role ever (except for detective) which is such a selfish reason I'm so sorry

The ship task of the cargo hold /could/ be useful for mafia because it's basically a free choice of item, but operating purely on the exploration aspect of it I feel like cargo hold would be one of the lowest priority rooms to enter for initial infected. For this reason... I'm kind of disinclined to vote alca this phase which is weak and circumstantial evidence, but.

fwiw i did originally decide to go into the med bay because I want to be the detective but then I misread the first page and changed my action whoops

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hAHHAH HI KIYO GUESS WE BOTH DIDN'T GET THE CREME BRULEE-ER

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I mean to some extent I agree that it's def not highest priority, but to some extent, if we know people are going to be camped out in the med bay, that means the cargo hold is the only way to get the detective role and so it has value for that reason. Plus, if maf were to get the random item and keep that info to themselves, that's hugely beneficial to them because then they'd have a role and town would have no way of telling what that role is.

fwiw, I know this is really self-serving but I think that maf probably wouldn't claim to (maybe) go to the med bay and then deliberately not go, because then the attention would be on them for not going to the med bay. I think it's honestly more likely that me/alca/mitsu/blaire/whoever the hell are all town who succumbed to the bystander effect (than the majority of us being maf and claiming to dissuade other people from also wanting to go there, I mean).

I also think that assuming me/alca/mitsu/blaire/whoever are less likely to be the mafia target, because I imagine maf prioritizes conversions over kills, and since there was a high chance that we'd end up in the med bay and therefore not alone, none of us would be an advantageous conversion target--

DAMMIT BLAIRE WE'RE LIKE ALCA/MITSU 2.0

k for what it's worth, for the same reason alca/mitsu will vouch for each other, from my perspective blaire can't be the convert

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

we should creme brulee after this game ;D

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mr. Alice wrote:we should creme brulee after this game ;D

shrieks

i am down

when

i need to go visit you and try on your lab coats we can do green tea creme brulee again

this is totally on-topic spec

I'm actually gonna head off too. I've got a hot date with my husbando Yuri Lowell. I'm holding off on voting until we get all the room claims in.

high seraph

high seraph

tbh I'm not exactly sure how to rationalize what mafia would consider priority atm.

For what is worth, I went into the Galley not because I wanted to have a vig role because I'm not?? a good vig? I would never want to be a vig in a million years, but I noticed some people had claimed med bay (or something else mysterious) or that they'd pick their rooms randomly. I'm not sure mafia would immediately try to go for something so obvious as the room with the vig kill because they'd figure that it was one of the rooms most likely to be blocked by someone, but given how claims were spreading out, I decided to be the guy blocking the Galley...

I'm not sure how to vote yet but I'll do it tomorrow because I have to go to sleep.. but can duck host clarify at what time next rollover is going to happen?? thank u good night space friends

nautilus

nautilus

No, I see your point! I'm just wondering whether or not mafia would take that chance, because it's like... the #yolo ... of rooms... what will you get, nobody knows

Anyways uh, I'll probably do the same as everyone else and wait for more room claims/discussion to trickle in before I vote. :')

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, home from work, rested, and reading through what happened.
Also, I am disappoint. I really wanted to work the random item generator, but NNNNOOoooOOO. Alca and Nautie had to ruin my fun by exploring the cargo hold, too.

Edit.
I want tasty deserts that are on fire, too. =(

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ive always wanted to try a baked alaska

JOIN ME IN THE FOOD ROOM PLACE NEXT PHASE FOR ANOTHER EPISODE OF "BLAIRE TRIES TO COOK A THING"

nautilus

nautilus

Updated the claims list, but mostly I'm just curious about where everyone who said they were going to #yolo stuff went. I... am slightly fascinated by the fact that the four of us who were on the fence about the med bay didn't actually go into the med bay, but that's a story for another day.

Um. So, uh.

I can definitely confirm at least one other person was in the cargo hold with me, and in retrospect I probably should have tried to initiate a ship task or something to definitely determine what number were in there (though what would I even have done with it).

Assuming that Tiki and alca were genuinely in the cargo hold (because alca posted before me claiming to have been in the cargo hold and successfully determined someone else was in there before I even said anything about being in there, I'm more likely to trust her room claim vs Tiki's which came after the fact), then neither of them can be the convert. For what it's worth, I'm probably going to take any cargo hold claims after alca's with a grain of salt because I feel like if she were lying about going to the cargo hold then only if her mafia partner was in the cargo hold (which would create a really awkward situation for me god) would she know that there was more than one person in the hold, and her claim was the first one ma... de

I guess from my perspective then if Tiki and alca aren't lying, the convert then has to be one of these people:

Kiyoko
Ninfia
ezzelin

Mr. Alice
Luxaria
drandahl
Rasei
Aeiou
high seraph

People in orange are partners... pair... room... have partners, while Lucas has a partner (?) that has not yet come forth. Curiously enough, Ninfia's entire list of N0 targets has partnered up entirely, and the only person that I might add to that list is Lux, who hasn't posted anything yet.

Addendum to this: If rollover is at 7pm tomorrow night I will definitely not be around for it

Rasei

Rasei

I'm catching up. But my die told me to go to the Cargo Hold as well. I used my special see through blue die.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum