Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 41]

drandahl

drandahl

... okay? Care to explain?

I'm kind of going to assume you actually were converted if you try to just nail a lynch on me with no explanation.

EDIT after tallying: Actually, you're bringing it to a 3-way tie, which is BAD for town. We need at least a 2-way tie or else mafia will gang up last minute and win.

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

drandahl

drandahl

Unofficial vote tallies... Let me know if anything's off. Honestly, I tallied really quickly this time.

...med bay ship task (Aligment Reveal)
✧ Naut: Tiki
✧ Alca: Tiki
✧ Tiki: Tiki
✧ Rasei: Rasei
✧ Dran: Alca

Tiki: II
Rasei: I
Alca: I

...lynch target
✧ Naut: Rasei Alca
✧ Rasei: Alca
✧ Alca: Rasei Kiyo
✧ Tiki: Rasei Dran
✧ Kiyo: Dran
✧ Dran: Kiyo
✧ Lux: Dran

Alca: II
Dran: III
Kiyo: II

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

drandahl

drandahl

Right now, I'm thinking mafia are Kiyo, Alca, Lux.

@Naut, Rasei, Tiki: This is Science Officer Drandahl speaking. I've ran some simulations, and maintained three-way ties result in failure 99.99% of the time. We need to organize, SOON.

Luxaria

Luxaria

You explicitly mentioned using the roleblocker to negate my biomonitor. Why have you not brought this up before whenever people were voicing suspicions on me?

I asked Duck if anything could prevent my biomonitor--like the roleblock--on D1, but they never replied to me. So after I explained my actions D2, I double-checked with them and found out that, yes, if I was roleblocked I would be converted (which, tbh, more than mildly irked me given the plans I had set in motion). You'll notice after there were 3 mafia, I then started requesting we all group in one room, because ezzelin's plan operated around the idea that I could be stuck in a room with three suspicious people as a safety net. This is why I think she put me in with you, Kiyoko, and alcasync, possibly.

Which is why I actually went to the Med Bay last night, since I worried mafia would know they could convert me if they roleblocked me, and I wasn't sure if I was in a room with 3 mafia last night. The fact that mafia has a roleblocking role and did not attempt to target me suggests that there's at least one other town in that room, at the very least.

So I am suspicious of you because I think it more likely that mafia would have clause to ask if I could be roleblocked and converted, and thus the fact that you never mentioned it prior--nor any other town--and seemed content to trust me makes me very, very suspicious of you.

If you can explain this situation, though, I am willing to listen to it.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, wow, uh...well, 3 way tie now. I had been leaning Dran all phase, and Lux's posts...well, they certainly don't change my mind. And we probably should break the tie, so...

Vote: Drandahl

drandahl

drandahl

I've had it in the back of my head as a possibility once we discovered rollblocker in play, but I didn't think it's a good idea to focus discussion on the fresh convert right now. That's all.

Also, I've asked if you could bus ghosts in a past game as town. I naturally think of these odd cases. And I don't even think this is that odd of a scenario. So I think it's bogus if you're certain I'm maf over Kiyo or Alca based on whether or not I happen to think laterally when explaining situations.

And, still, I don't think you as town would bring the votes to II, II, II right now, three hours before rollover on MYLO. Can you explain why you trust the other lynch candidates enough to risk this scenario?

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

drandahl

drandahl

Tiki, I've been open from the beginning about my actions. I don't think Lux would bring us to the current state, unless both she and the current lynch targets were mafia.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I haven't been keeping up with current votes as much as I should because I have some real life drama going on, and I'm still compiling a post of logs and analysis (as I have been all afternoon; I was doing vote timestamps and player alignments for analysis, so I was waiting to get to this phase). I saw that comment of yours and it triggered concerns, thus why I threw the vote on you to get a reply, voice my suspicions, and see what else might happen.

You do raise a good point that you tend to think laterally, but I hope you can understand why I am apprehensive given the context of your statement. I'm going to think more on this while I finish compiling my other post. I can show you a teaser of it if you want proof that it exists and has been taking up my time.

For the record, I also vouched you as probably town due to gut reads for a lot of the early stages of the game, and I might be willing to return to that, regardless of Kiyoko's vote. It's just that one comment really seemed out of place to me.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@drandahl I'm really fucking curious when you think Lux could possibly have been converted? Because it couldn't have been N0 because med bay cleared her as town after that, unless (and I guess this is kind of getting into meta) you think she faked that emotional shutdown over the N2 plan failing.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyo, obviously on N2 by game mechanics. And Lux is competitive enough to fake that, especially if she's on a team with you and Alca (or maybe Tiki? more likely probably Alca.).

But, you're mafia, and you're just trying to confuse the other town into not committing to a single vote.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl wrote:And Lux is competitive enough to fake that

I might be viewing this from a different perspective because I have some sense of what Lux has been going through irl and maybe I can empathize because I am also going through some shit irl, but holy shit does this rub me the wrong way.

I'll save it til after the game though, because I have actual important admin-y words to say on this point and the message isn't going to get through while everyone is arguing over what alignment everyone else is.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Luxaria, honestly sorry to hear you're going through real-life drama. I hope that gets better soon.

I care less about a large spec doc right now. I care more about why you trust Kiyo and Alca enough to push a lynch on me.

Snaked by Kiyo: That's fine, if you have admin-y things to say around this. I'll trust Lux is going through irl issues. Lux, I'm sorry if I bothered you personally. I didn't realize you were going through issues when I suggested you could fake being upset at your plan failing, and I CERTAINLY don't think you'd fake real-life drama.

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

drandahl wrote:Tiki, I've been open from the beginning about my actions. I don't think Lux would bring us to the current state, unless both she and the current lynch targets were mafia.

I know, though, to be fair...you're usually pretty good about consolidating info no matter your alignment. Still, yeah, it was helpful...but you really put your foot in your mouth with the "keep things exciting" vote which, well, was part of what brought Crew to this predicament as well. =/

And, well...you keep putting your foot in your mouth so often THIS phase, that I'm starting to think maybe you should switch your avatar to ToeJam.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 36 Latest?cb=20140730182540

drandahl

drandahl

Tiki The Troll wrote:
drandahl wrote:Tiki, I've been open from the beginning about my actions. I don't think Lux would bring us to the current state, unless both she and the current lynch targets were mafia.

I know, though, to be fair...you're usually pretty good about consolidating info no matter your alignment. Still, yeah, it was helpful...but you really put your foot in your mouth with the "keep things exciting" vote which, well, was part of what brought Crew to this predicament as well. =/

And, well...you keep putting your foot in your mouth so often THIS phase, that I'm starting to think maybe you should switch your avatar to ToeJam.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 36 Latest?cb=20140730182540

I honestly thought it was early enough in the phase to still probe a little. Not 3 hours before rollover.

drandahl

drandahl

Also, re: Lux, I was completely willing to give her the benefit of doubt, but I still held her being converted as a possibility. I answered her questions honestly. I probably wouldn't have actually suspected her if she didn't bring the voting to this state.

Still... maybe I misjudged how extreme her "emotional breakdown" (in quotes, because I'm not sure if she herself considers it that, and I don't want to put words in her mouth) was? I knew she was frustrated with the game enough to disengage from thread for a while... I'd like to re-read to see if I just read when I was tired and missed the scope of the emotional content, but I just don't have time to do that right now. I'm very sorry, Lux.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum