Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 41]

Rasei

Rasei

Sorry, I think I misremembered something again about the infected had to be with the crew. I should like stopped looking ay the thread until I'm not buzz and stop drinking

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, home. Plan was...66% successful? Of course, Lux and an unnamed other goes off scrpit, and it puts me in a bad place again.

Yaaaaay...

But I'll hold off on any defense for now, and while I waggle my finger at Lux for breaking her own plan (though there was another plan underneath that plan, apparently), I'm only going to vote her for one thing:

Vote Med Bay: Luxaria

Not much point in speculating on her today.

But anyway, these results don't change the spec I had planned to put up once home (i.e., now):

• Drandahl: Was in a room all alone, and was the one who started the vote train that got Blaire voted out. On a really strange premise, too, thinking Blaire wouldn'twant the "crem-brulee-er."
  • Vowels and Lucas: Beyond someone going off script (granted, an apparent Town did too, so this isn't really hard proof), I was thinking one of these two would be good. It would get us similar leads that the Blaire lynch did, which let us know Kiyo wasn't the Contaminated (though still possibly an original infected).

Beyond the cargo hold shenanigans, that's where my thoughts are at the moment.

I eat now.

nautilus

nautilus

Okay, so heads up: we cannot have any tied votes while voting for ship tasks or else they will fail a la page 1.

Can people who were not in the room (for example, people not in the med bay) vote towards the ship task for that room? I was under the impression that you had to have been in the room to do the ship task vote, but.

ia with Lucas/Aeiou examination:
- As I stated in my long ass post before rollover, Lucas and Aeiou are a weird pair on the fringes of everything
- For the server task to have failed, regardless of Lux bailing from the room, the only possibilities are:

- One person bailed from the room, dropping the number of people in there from 3 to 2
- All three people assigned to the room were mafia

Either way there is at least one person who is likely mafia in that room

Last edited by n☆util☆s on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh...maybe I misunderstood the ship task voting rules?

Also, who should we vote for tie breaker? Alca?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

The whole thread can ship task vote. Asked the host a while back.

med bay: Luxaria

I'm in that place where i'm sitting here staring at the shitty chinese restaurant across the street as if shitty chinese food might fill the void in my bank account after i waste money on shitty chinese food

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

I almost forgot but I vote the tiebreaker to be Tiki

nautilus

nautilus

... w-why Tiki for the tiebreaker

Also ok sure

vote med bay: Luxaria

re: ezz here -

lux is a good target bc of the brig gear claim, but conveniently the server ship task didn't go through, so we have no way of confirming that gear really is in play.

re: checking Lux - imo it's still a good plan either way, because if Lux is revealed as town then she's more likely than not telling the truth and likely did claim the brig gear/someone was in there with the cargo hold, plus it gives us someone that can never be converted ever

if lux flips as maf, then it immediately gives us information because since she was the one who distributed the players it's likely should she be maf that she did so to benefit mafia the most, even if the brig is ???

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:I almost forgot but I vote the tiebreaker to be Tiki

n☆util☆s wrote:... w-why Tiki for the tiebreaker

Because I'm awesome?

Rasei

Rasei

Because Tki is Tiki, and he would do great. I think...

Luxaria

Luxaria

I can't decide whom I want to throw down the first vote on between Lucas and Aeiou, so I'll wait a little to see if they have anything to say. Leaning towards Lucas.

That said, I'm going to take a break from the thread for most of the night because I've been catching a cold and obsessively attending to the thread for 48 hours now because I am really tired of seeing poor coordination be the death of town. But now even if one ship task failed, we know the location of a mafia, their convert chance was thwarted (meaning I'm fairly certain my groupings worked as intended), and they didn't get the role they tried for last night.

So... this is to mafia, with love. <3333

nautilus

nautilus

you make more ties than you break them, tiki

but no uh the main reason why I contest that is because you were in the room that didn't go off last night, and therefore we can say that something fishy went on in there

and i'm kind of unsure we should be giving the tiebreaker ability to someone who is possibly implicated in all of that because that is the room that's kind of guaranteed to have at least one or more mafia in it

BATTLE PLAN wrote:Med Bay - Ship task
ezzelin ✓
Rasei ✓
Mitsu ✓
Ninfia ✓

Succeeded, therefore possibilities are as follows:
- Since Ninfia flipped and I know my alignment, at least one of ezzelin or Rasei has to be town and successfully activated the ship task, or both ezzelin and Rasei are town
- Max 1 mafia assigned in this room, min 0 mafia in this room

Server Room - Ship task
Lucas ✓
Luxaria ✓
Tiki the Troll ✓
Aeiou ✓

No ship task completed -- Lux by own admission was not in this room. Assuming she is telling the truth:
-- Impossible for all players to have submitted the ship task, otherwise would have succeeded. Possibilities for failure:
--- Two players submitted ship task, but there was not a third (implying at least one player is mafia and did not commit to the plan)
--- Everyone in this room is mafia and wasn't in there
- Max 3 mafia in this room, min 1 mafia in this room if Lux is telling the truth

Armory - Ship task
alcasync ✓
drandahl ✓
Kiyoko ✓

Succeeded, possibilities:
-- Kiyoko activated ship task, other two did not/were not present/did not activate ship task (apply other cases to each member in this room)
-- All three of them are town, activated ship task
- Max 2 mafia in this room, min 0 mafia in this room

Return to this thread and post stating what room you will be visiting and what action you performed.

also rest, lux 8(

Last edited by n☆util☆s on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rasei

Rasei

med room vote: Lux
vote: Lucas to release Lux from the burden voting first

nautilus

nautilus

SLOWLY EDITS POST AGAIN, ONLY TO BE NINJA'D

In retrospect I don't think me being tiebreaker would work out since to everyone else I guess my alignment is kind of in the air, but if anything I'd advocate against giving tiebreaker to anyone who was in the server room or claimed to be in it until we can get at least an alignment flip out of someone there because we run the risk of giving it to a room with at least one guaranteed maf in it and to... that guaranteed maf

e: for what it's worth the cases i outlined don't involve WIFOM (e.g. alca/drandahl/Kiyoko are all maf and acted to initiate the ship task to make themselves seem more towny), but the more pressing issue is lucas/aeiou/tiki imo bc they appear to have impeded the equivalent of a tracker/watcher in this game from occurring and they should probably have a pretty decent explanation for this. i do think the wifom "they did it to seem very town" is less likely in the case of the med bay because med bay's ship task is not very pro-maf at all whatsoever

also on an unrelated note, ezz wasn't the N0 convert, which leaves:

Luxaria
drandahl
Rasei
Tiki
Lucas
Aeiou

as potential converts, but presumably we'll take two of these players out today so lmao

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

R I P

Spoiler:

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

after considering for a while, here are my votes.

med bay ship task: luxaria
armory ship task: nautilus
lynch target: high seraph

I think it's better to not shove tiebreaker on lux as well, because it's like putting all of our money on one horse and just making the target on her back even larger. due to their general pro-town spec + going off med bay task succeeding, I think nautilus would make a good tiebreaker. I also trust their judgement in general.
out of possible maf, lucas/vowels combo seems most likely to be infected to me, combined with N0 happenings. out of them, I've been overall more suspicious of lucas than vowels.

ninja'd by everyone and their mom

EDIT: OH M Y GO D NINF IA THAT'S NOT OKAY I AM NOT OKAY I HAVE FEELS NOW

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum