Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 41]

ezzelin

ezzelin

@rasei
the one with timestamps is actually mine not dran's, js.
if this wasn't a game where everyone is vanilla, I'd be thinking at this point that you power up your ability by making blunders in-thread <:

edit: awkward pagetop let me hide under a rock

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 30 E205EfH

The medical tests continue. There is no shortage of volunteers for the procedure. But a darker conversations carries. Why can't the tide of numbers be turned? Who was Infected the night before? In frustration, blame turns to AEIOU, and while he struggles, he struggles only as a human would, even as he is forced down the chute, into the Incinerator.

AEIOU was incinerated. They were Crew.

Ezzelin was analyized. They areCrew.

CREW: 05
INFECTED: 03

Last edited by Entelechy on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rasei

Rasei

Infected is Dran, Alpaca, and Tiki. Unless we were stupid and gave the tiebreaker to Infected. I am going to the med room. I don't care where anyone else is going.

ezzelin

ezzelin

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Aeiou

Aeiou

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TIED
Too late to go back now though I guess

E: I missed tiki vote lol whoops whoops

Last edited by Aeiou on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rasei

Rasei

I have sent my pm for going to the med room.

drandahl

drandahl

I'm not Infected. I'm also going to the med bay tonight, unless we come up with some other plan.

nautilus

nautilus

goddamnit i forgot about rollover lol o(-(

Rasei

Rasei

Neutilus - who would you have voted for if you could still?

nautilus

nautilus

alright so we have 5:3, and we have... 8 alive right now, which means we can't split into groups of 5:4 like last time

We could do 4:4, but depending on arrangement of the groups we run the risk of having 3 mafia and 1 town in a room together...

I'm actually leaning towards 4:4 Med Bay/Server Room, so at least we have an idea of what the mafia has because given this shenanigan of having a convert from last night,

For what it's worth, worst case scenario if we do 4:4 is that I feel like we should isolate Lux in a room, because in the offchance that the room is 3 mafia 1 town, there's no way Lux can be converted

@Rasei - honestly, probably you

Rasei

Rasei

I totally understand Neutilus.

I'm going to take a break from rereading the thread and thinking. Post will be later.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tbh if you're going to do anything, everyone should huddle in one room unless you want the game to end tonight.

But then if we do that, someone's going to leave and get converted, anyway.

Game was over after N2->D3 rollover, tbh.

Rasei

Rasei

In that case. Everyone go into the med room. Tomorrow we lynch someone other than me. Alpaca maybe and use the scan on either Tiki or Dran.

nautilus

nautilus

But you don't know that someone might leave, though. I think we should still plan, at least, and if we lose, we lose.

But I'm certainly not going to write off the game as entirely being a win for mafia because I'm pretty sure that there are some townies that are aching for a win after someone decided to convert last night o9

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum