Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 41]

Rasei

Rasei

I definitely want to win. I'm **** **** ****** tired of **** mafia winning all the time.

Tomorrow lets lynch us an infected.

alcasync

alcasync

I'll be going to the med bay too, then! ;v;

Umm... Rasei, is there any reason you changed your avatar?

Rasei

Rasei

BECAUSE I"M FIRED UP AND WILL KILL ALL OF THE INFECTED!

Edit: I need to make an apologize for last phase. Thinking about it, I should have voted for myself and left Aeiou in the game. That way any confusion about myself would have been cleared up.

ezzelin

ezzelin

there's no reason to all huddle together when we still have 8 people.
we can split 4-4 between med bay and server room and if one of the tasks fails, we'll know that two people left. I think at this point we're better off risking a little bit than huddling up in one all together.

I can come up with groups if lux isn't doing it, in a few hours cause right now dearest grandmother is making it impossible to do anything.

nautilus

nautilus

UHHH HELLO I'M NOT ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE ON AND I LEAVE IN LIKE AN HOUR OR SO but

@ezz whatever groups you divide, I'm going to tell you where I went because it's extremely unlikely unless my internet cooperates or I can get a connection that I'll be online again today, so you'll have to take into account this movement (med bay, ship task). I did post hypothetical groups on the page prior, but feel free to change those up

ezzelin

ezzelin

@nautsu
I don't?? see any hypothetical groups past 4-4 med bay/server room, and the lux isolate thing, which is the same I've suggested so far so unless I'm missing something that's going to match up fine. also I do plan on putting you in med bay anyway so.

@alcasync
would you mind switching rooms if asked to?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'll go wherever you say, Captain Ezz!

alcasync

alcasync

I don't mind switching rooms! ;v;

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hey.

I'm kind of around. Not really. Mostly avoiding the internet and sending things for lit maf through Raie. Haven't sent in an action yet, so if you want to send me to somewhere, I'm checking in every so often and I'll follow whatever plan either Lux or ezz puts up.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Will check again before rollover for a plan by Ezz.

ezzelin

ezzelin

ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL ABOARD THIS STATION
this is assistant-kun speaking and casually stealing captain's layout

All available personnel are to report to the following areas for this work shift.

Med Bay - Ship task
nautilus
rasei
tiki
ezzelin

Server Room - Ship task
luxaria
drandahl
alcasync
kiyoko

UPON READING THESE INSTRUCTIONS, SEND IN A MESSAGE TO STATION CONTROL (THE HOST)

Declare that you will be moving to your assigned room and that you are performing a ship task.

Once you have done so, return to this thread and post stating what room you will be visiting and what action you performed. For example:

I, ezzelin, will be moving to the Med Bay to perform a ship task tonight.

Pretty please follow the plan. I refuse to give up because I have a friend to avenge and I hope you can join me in this effort.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Server room ship task, doing the thing

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Entelechy

Entelechy

I've been asked what the results from a Server Ship Task would look like. It would be a list of roles in play, basically looking like this:

Roles in Play

• Role 1
  • Role 2
  • Role 3
  • etc

With the roles listed in no particular order.

Also, the number of items on that list is arbitrary, and does not necessary reflect the number of roles in play.

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyo, Lux, Alca. Let's do this.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 31 1100_-_animated_gif_l33t_h4x_nagato_yuki_suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuuutsu_the_melancholy_of_haruhi_suzumiya

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 31 TthpnHa

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 31 SeWJgh

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 31 IVHfwLc

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 31 7gEvG

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 31 Tumblr_n0t7teqLIg1sg1fh4o1_500

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 31 Giphy

Sent in action for Ship Task, Server Room.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I mean, I already sent in my action to go to the escape pods to explore the void of space.

I guess I can perform a ship task in the server room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum