Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 41]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Fuck it.

drandahl is maf. Mitsu is probably also maf. Idgaf who the other maf is. Tiki? Rasei?

I'm going to a meeting I'll check in later.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

You know what. After spending time last night on the other mafia game, I thought I could post a long post today detailing my thoughts on the whole thread. I finished it in notepad, got called by an older sister, when I came back my computer was off. AGAIN! I'm going to post what I have, then beat up Bjorn. Then called to go to work 3 hours early.

Rasei's incomple notes:

I will try to get back on before 8.

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:drandahl you just made two long posts and then voted me as maf and nowhere in any of your posts do you explain how any of those things imply that i'm maf.

drandahl wrote:To me, mafia didn't even have to contribute here. I'm going to assume for now that both Nautsu and Rasei were town before the recent conversion.

Maybe I need this extra step in my reasoning?

I'll assume Naut and Rasei were town on D1. Lux was confirmed town. That means at this point, out of Mitsu, Kiyo, Alca, Tiki, Lux, Rasei, That leaves two of (Kiyo, Alca, Tiki) being mafia.

drandahl wrote:I don't think a mafia consisting of Tiki and Alca would both claim to have gone to the same room N0, so I'm going to assume mafia is (Kiyo, (Tiki, Alca), Some Recent Convert).

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

Zura wrote:PEOPLE:
Ezz: I trust him 95% because of reasons. Very good reasons, but I'm not saying them quite yet.

Is... is one of those reasons that she died last night as town after being cleared by the Med Bay as town?

><

Rasei

Rasei

just got out of the shower. I will explain tonight if I'm still alive. It's sort of funny, you know. Someone everyone was thinking was town got picked instead of one of the more slimy people for med bay.

Lux if you had to pick, which one do you think is infected? Kiyoko or Dran

drandahl

drandahl

Actually, you know what, I'm keeping my vote where it is as well. I know Kiyo's been busy, but I still stand by my reasoning. Kiyo, if you want to speak to that, then great.

I'm just confused as to why you jump into game now, FoS me for general reasons, then FoS me more when I engage in spec, without providing more specific concerns around me based on my behavior throughout the game.

You say that my long posts add nothing, but I really disagree right now. If you flip mafia, I certainly will not let that be the start of a false reputation.

But some more commentary around myself: I was open in the beginning about my N0 action (corroborated by the item roster!), even though it would be questioned. I was the first to push a lynch on Blaire D1, but at that time voting wasn't really going anywhere, and I was honest in my suspicion of Blaire. Even if you don't trust this honesty, you at least need to acknowledge that I was taking a risk as town or as mafia of getting thrown into the spotlight.

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Rasei

You've said you'd explain later for a while now. ;w;

... also I was the one to encourage ezz and myself for Med Bay, for better or worse. (Though tbh I wish I had checked Mitsu or not said anything because w/e atm)

@ drandahl

She's probably posting now because she's not super preoccupied with Literary Maf planning, and this is MYLO.

Could still be mafia, true, but that's what is probable I think.

drandahl

drandahl

Luxaria wrote:Okay, so either we get the protect and block one NK, or we lynch the one with the flamethrower last in a sequence of mafia lynches. Or both, I guess, but yeah.

Yeah, I think you're right here. Mulling over this. I still don't think it's hopeless...

We'll need to Ship Task Cargo Bay next round, unless we're stuck with EVA.

Also: vote med bay: Alca.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Question to the thread:

Of the Server Room last night, those in it were:
alcasync
Kiyoko
drandahl
Luxaria

Given all of your reads and understanding of the player personalities / styles in this game...

If one of those players were mafia, what would that person do last night, and which player would it be?

If two of those players were mafia, what would that group do last night, and which players would it be?

If three of those players were mafia, what would that group do last night? (No point in asking the group since I was in there, meaning it'd be Kiyo, drandahl, alca)

Would you expect the single player to leave?

Would you expect two players to leave? I'm less likely to since it would leave 66% chance of identifying and lynching a mafia. Even if you consider that the ship task would reveal mafia's roles and possibly arm town with the ability to deduce things.

Would you expect the three of those players to try and test my biomonitor claim? Or would it be risky and potentially outing, all considered?

I'm theorizing some actions over the past few phases and also weighing player interactions, so I'm curious to see what you think.

These same questions can go for the Med Bay, too, and those four players. Server Room just seems more useful to ask about first since there's focus on drandahl and sort of alcasync and Kiyoko.

alcasync

alcasync

I'm actually not going to be around for a lot of today. I'm hopping on during lunch between classes, and I don't really have a lot of time, so I'm going to try to answer Luxaria's questions in kind of a broad way? If that makes sense? ;v;

Kiyoko's tunneling of drandahl is actually ringing a lot of alarm bells for me, because I... feel like she goes after drandahl a lot when she's mafia? I feel it's pretty obvious that the server room had at least one mafia in it since if all three mafia were in med bay they would have converted the NK target. I'm honestly more inclined to think that one of Kiyoko or drandahl is mafia and the other two were in the med bay, because I don't think Kiyoko and drandahl can be on the same team.

I think the two most likely to be mafia in the med bay are maybe Rasei and Tiki? Since I'm suspicious of Kiyoko and Kiyoko FoS'd nautilus I guess I'm slightly less suspicious of nautilus now... then again Kiyoko didn't actually vote nautilus so I'm not actually sure!

I don't mind being investigated by the medbay, if that's what people want. ;v;

vote: Kiyoko

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Heads up, I'm off in less than an hour, and I'll post when home. Today at work has been stupid.

drandahl

drandahl

Unofficial vote tallies... Let me know if anything's off. Honestly, I tallied really quickly this time.

...med bay ship task (Aligment Reveal)
✧ Naut: Tiki
✧ Alca: Tiki
✧ Tiki: Tiki
✧ Rasei: Rasei
✧ Dran: Alca

Tiki: II
Rasei: I
Alca: I

...lynch target
✧ Naut: Rasei Alca
✧ Rasei: Alca
✧ Alca: Rasei Kiyo
✧ Tiki: Rasei
✧ Kiyo: Dran
✧ Dran: Kiyo

Alca: II
Dran: I
Kiyo: II

Entelechy

Entelechy

Every time I go to make a vote talley, I find that Dran has just made one : P

drandahl

drandahl

Luxaria wrote:Question to the thread:

Of the Server Room last night, those in it were:
alcasync
Kiyoko
drandahl
Luxaria

Given all of your reads and understanding of the player personalities / styles in this game...

If one of those players were mafia, what would that person do last night, and which player would it be?

If two of those players were mafia, what would that group do last night, and which players would it be?

If three of those players were mafia, what would that group do last night? (No point in asking the group since I was in there, meaning it'd be Kiyo, drandahl, alca)

Would you expect the single player to leave?

Would you expect two players to leave? I'm less likely to since it would leave 66% chance of identifying and lynching a mafia. Even if you consider that the ship task would reveal mafia's roles and possibly arm town with the ability to deduce things.

Would you expect the three of those players to try and test my biomonitor claim? Or would it be risky and potentially outing, all considered?

I'm theorizing some actions over the past few phases and also weighing player interactions, so I'm curious to see what you think.

These same questions can go for the Med Bay, too, and those four players. Server Room just seems more useful to ask about first since there's focus on drandahl and sort of alcasync and Kiyoko.

Answering most of these in aggregate, since I'm pressed for time...

It's nearly a win for Mafia... they just need a mislynch basically. I don't see them risking any explore action, EXCEPT maybe to get flamethrower or cargo for a possible VIG kill. This is more risky if there are more mafia in that room for exactly the reason you outline -- there's more of a chance for a successful lynch if any town in that room decide to not stick to the plan. I'd probably guess they wouldn't act if there were two mafia in that room, and definitely wouldn't act if there were three.

Regarding your question on your biomonitor... I actually think it's a viable strategy to just bypass with roleblocker and convert you -- or worst-case, just kill you (worst-case from maf perspective).

Luxaria

Luxaria

Interesting.

Vote: drandahl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum