Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 41]

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, I'll owe you an apology, Lux, but I hope you don't mind if we wait until after the game.

I'm not mafia. If we lynch me, we lose. I'm behind on work and don't have time to fight this out.

I don't think of Alca as strongly maf as I do Kiyo, since she voted Kiyo this round... but, I will switch if Naut and Rasei don't budge in time.

Luxaria

Luxaria

If I knew I could be converted by the roleblocker and contamination combination, do you think after I revealed my role that I would risk being in a room where I could get converted? The entire reason I hatched my plan is so I would never join mafia in the first place and could establish one cleared town. I was not about to risk the entire principle of my N0 action and plan after I had gotten cleared, and so I put myself in situations where I could not be converted. Thus why I swapped rooms last night as a last-ditch precaution.

Bear in mind you're also learning from that information that no one else left the room last night, unless both mafia did to hide their roles and a single town got a ship task off--but then, as we've established, that outs 2 members of mafia as being in that group of 4.

It also has nothing to do with the people pushing the lynch and more to do with the comment you made.

I don't have time or ability to comment on more at the moment, but I'll try and get my analysis done before it's too late in the phase. You're fine, though, you don't need to worry about anything you've said. Also, the tone of this post isn't meant to be harsh, just addressing your points.

I am not fond of infinite conversion mechanics. Tbh so many people have been scummy in this game.

drandahl

drandahl

Thanks for responding, Lux. I hope that you're town and that you decide to change your vote after consolidating your spec.

drandahl

drandahl

Unofficial vote tallies... Let me know if anything's off. Entehost, please tell me to stop doing this if I'm stepping on your host toes.

...med bay ship task (Aligment Reveal)
✧ Naut: Tiki
✧ Alca: Tiki
✧ Tiki: Tiki
✧ Rasei: Rasei
✧ Dran: Alca

Tiki: II
Rasei: I
Alca: I

...lynch target
✧ Naut: Rasei Alca
✧ Rasei: Alca
✧ Alca: Rasei Kiyo
✧ Tiki: Rasei Dran
✧ Kiyo: Dran
✧ Dran: Kiyo
✧ Lux: Dran

Alca: II
Dran: III
Kiyo: II

Rasei

Rasei

Logging on at work. Please if you are town, med bay me. Let me prove I'm town. Please. I'm almost crying from frustration. Also I personally think either Kiyoko or Dran is mafia, so vote: Kiyoko

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Zura wrote:Logging on at work. Please if you are town, med bay me. Let me prove I'm town. Please. I'm almost crying from frustration. Also I personally think either Kiyoko or Dran is mafia, so vote: Kiyoko

Okay...I legit feel bad, because i know you put so much effort into these games, and well, it rarely pays off, heh...

So fine, I'll give up my own clear: med bay vote: Rasei

Besides, with your word flub on D1, you arguably have more to prove than me anyway (and you even had the first vote on you, on this crucial phase).

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifying my vote)

nautilus

nautilus

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 37 Large

What is going on in here.

I am going to find food first and peel back every single one of these posts, but:

@Kiyoko - Technically you could apply the "Wow everyone thinks this person is town" to Tiki, who has never been fos'd by any player in this game except for me until this phase because somehow he has this weird, creepy pro-town aura around him.

I'm finding it really interesting that you seem to zero in on my vote flip this phase, since if I were mafia and attempting to get alca lynched with the flip, if the lynch drove itself away from alca (which it has now apparently done), then mafia would be kind of fucked if I wasn't able to get back in time to change my vote since they need 3 uniform votes (and a single town vote) to get the lynch happening.

EITHER WAY UNVOTE: ALCA I GUESS THIS TIEBREAKER NEEDS TO DO SOME TIEBREAKING, HUH

Luxaria

Luxaria

Med Bay: Mitsu

If she's mafia, she probably has the flamethrower and acquired it from being converted N2.

Thinking of the target for lynch today. Will try and piece it together soon.

I believe Lucas was probably an original mafia... which means the N0 convert is interesting. I don't think it's Rasei. So, alcasync, Kiyoko, drandahl, Tiki. Hm...

What are you all, really?

Entelechy

Entelechy

...med bay ship task (Aligment Reveal)
✧ Naut: Tiki
✧ Alca: Tiki
✧ Tiki: Tiki Rasei
✧ Rasei: Rasei
✧ Dran: Alca
✧ Lux: Nautilus

Tiki: I
Rasei: II
Alca: I
Nautilus: I

...lynch target
✧ Naut: Rasei Alca
✧ Rasei: Alca Kiyoko
✧ Alca: Rasei Kiyo
✧ Tiki: Rasei Dran
✧ Kiyo: Dran
✧ Dran: Kiyo
✧ Lux: Dran

Alca:
Dran: III
Kiyo: III

Luxaria

Luxaria

None of the pairings I want to believe make any sense because I can't figure out the order of conversion.

Ninfia and ezzelin getting NKs suggests mafia wanted to eliminate cleared town or very likely sounding town players. I'm actually really goddamn confused why I never got targeted, but okay.

This suggests to me like the most universally sounding town person by all was Mitsu. But she's never been hit. No one has suspected her until this phase, and in fact most people found her as town. I find it most likely that she was targeted N2 and happened to be in the Armory or Cargo Hold, thinking I would be the one to get hit. If not her, I could still see Kiyoko doing this. I don't think mafia would convert Rasei, drandahl, or Tiki.

I actually... think Rasei has to be town, because she keeps pushing the med bay so hard, and she's made mistakes that an alert mafia just wouldn't make. Unless it's the biggest WIFOM charade in history.

drandahl seems to be trying really fucking hard, so I'm having trouble reading it.

What if he's town...

That leaves one remaining town between Tiki, Kiyo, alca, and Mitsu.

I want to investigate Mitsu tonight since I'm fairly certain she or Kiyoko have the flamethrower or got converted with it.

So, Tiki and alca. Tiki felt so goddamn town to me early in the game. alca has been a bit ? to me all game. I want to say my gut read is to go for her.

But if alca is mafia, she voted on Rasei and then Kiyo, meaning Kiyo can't be the mafia, meaning it'd be Mitsu that got converted probably, unless alca got converted. If alca got converted (literally why), then where's Tiki at. Tiki voted drandahl. Kiyo voted drandahl. Mitsu hasn't voted.

Are mafia Mitsu, Kiyo, and Tiki?

But Kiyo has suspicions on Mitsu, but it doesn't really matter if they win this phase, so.

Fuck, dude, I HATE CONVERSIONS WHY DID N2 HAPPENED I EXPECT WHOEVER DID IT TO OWN UP AFTER THE GAME IS OVER SO I CAN SEND UNHAPPY FACES IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION.

Luxaria

Luxaria

god though, it's too late to vote alca unless other people are here, and if I swap to Kiyo over drandahl, and they turn out to be town and maf respectively, I might just quit playing for eternity.

Luxaria

Luxaria

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN THOUGH I'M GOING TO HAVE SO MANY GREY HAIRS

WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE JUST FOLLOW N2 PLAN

Luxaria

Luxaria

I hate always being the last one to have to vote, or well others can do it, but no one is, and mitsu isn't because she's mafia and she doesn't want to tip people off or the win is in the bag, but then that means kiyo and dran are both town, but if that's the case then mafia have to be mitsu and alca or life makes no sense, but then the third who could it be well it's not rasei so it has to be tiki and if it's tiki then it might make sense because tiki was in cargo hold n0 so maybe he knew it didn't work so he told alca, who got converted n0 with protect to say she was there, and mitsu thought it was legit, so mitsu went in there, and then mitsu got converted n2 while getting the flamethrower

Luxaria

Luxaria

IS ANYONE HERE PLEASE I WANT TO VOTE ALCASYNC.

Luxaria

Luxaria

but then why would mitsu vote alca after rasei if it puts her at 2 and makes it risky for mafia but that makes no sense but it could if they do a last minute swap and idk what the plan would be also kiyo just wanted to lynch alca but didn't so idk what that means maybe she thinks that alca happens to have the flamethrower which might be reasonable

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum