Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 41]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

For reasons outside of my control, given that this will last at minimum another 48 hours, I no longer think I can continue to make the commitment to this game. As such, I will be withdrawing.

I've talked it over with the host and he'll probably make an announcement about this somewhere down the line.

Sorry, I know it's kind of a shitty thing for me to do. My apologies to the host and the players in the thread.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

nope

Last edited by n☆util☆s on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Entelechy

Entelechy

The Crew was joyous, relieved. While they mourned their losses, they celebrated knowing they had incinerated two among the horde, and for all they knew, maybe even the last of them. There was still unease, of course. How did they become infected, anyway? But no matter. word had come.

Rescue had nearly arrived.

Now they just needed one last headcount…

Why were they short by two?

“If only we had finished this sooner,” a voice said, closing a hatch. “Maybe there would have been less fire. Less burning. What a waste of life.”

“That’s why I took this from them, of course,” another voice said, bringing a flamethrower into the cramped space. “Those animals would kill each other sooner than they see us live. Such violent things.”

Laughter. “And mad. The one who tracked herself, would rather burn to death? Insanity.” A door sealed behind the speaker, leaving no trace beyond two communicators torn apart for parts.

The second voice sighed. “If only the rest of my children had made it through. May they live on through us, and our genetic bonds.” Cat-like ears sprouted from the speaker’s head as she smirked at the other person. “At least, should anything happen, we have a doctor in the house.”

The other person grinned, pointed teeth on a blue face. “Shall we be off then, my queen?”

An escape pod soundlessly rocketed through the void.

The Infected have fled Katabasis Station (Resigned).

The Crew win!

(the Infected Players may come forward if the wish. Thanks to one of the infected to writing this last bit of flavour text).

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

For once, my signature strategy was actually working.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 40 Nfcb0

Aeiou

Aeiou

Thanks for hosting Duck! It was certainly interesting! That was a cute ending actually lmao

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aeiou wrote:That was a cute ending actually lmao

Thank you! =D (I wrote that part, hehe.)

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ah, I see. I should have just voted for Kiyoko...

Sorry, Mitsu. And I trusted you every phase except the end, too... x_x

afk from life

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Ah, I see. I should have just voted for Kiyoko...

Yes, you should have.

Then Kiyo could have torched Mitsu as planned, then we would have won.

But nooooOOOOooo...

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh right.

Well, I'm just amazing, in that case.

drandahl

drandahl

Wow, took a break for a few hours to take care of some things, but I didn't expect this.

Thanks host, for a great game!

And good job, mafia. That was very close.

Take care, Kiyo!

Rasei

Rasei

Walking home, sleepy, then decides to check forum. Yay, town won. Thank you Host and I swear in my next game I will not act wonkey

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Zura wrote:Walking home, sleepy, then decides to check forum. Yay, town won. Thank you Host and I swear in my next game I will not act wonkey

I just got an idea.
Next game I host.
Drunk Mafia.

Hospital trips for everyone!

Rasei

Rasei

Just wondering, who was the original infected and how much did you guys laughed at me?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyo and Lucas.

And only a little.

We laughed at Lux a lot more.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Zura wrote:Just wondering, who was the original infected and how much did you guys laughed at me?

Tomorrow I will give my closing words and thoughts and the inside scoop, but I don't quite have the steam for that right now : )

Thank you everyone, that was a great game : D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum