Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 41]

Rasei

Rasei

Lux, from now on please do not wonder off by yourself. Also what should are next plan for tonight be?

ezzelin

ezzelin

HELLYES

Luxaria

Luxaria

So, everyone cool with me assigning rooms again?

I'm playing Minecraft atm, but I'll get to that in a few hours. Same priorities?

Edit: Actually, now we need to consider Engineering, because I doubt infected will give a damn about it. Hmmm.

ezzelin

ezzelin

good point. I daresay their daysstatus reports are numbered, and they might opt out to letting us all lose.

I'm definitely okay with you assigning people to rooms, after discussing our room priorities of course. like last day.

I'm glad I couldn't sleep and came to check rollover

Rasei

Rasei

How about this? Just to throw an idea out there. It has most of peoples suspected in different rooms. Maybe I should a fourth room?

Med Bay - Ship Task:
Ezzelin
Nautilus
Dran
Rasei

Sever Room - Ship Task:
Luxaria
Kiyoko
AEIOU
Ezzelin

Engineering - Ship Task:
Dranbahl
Tiki The Troll
Alcasync
Nautilus

Aeiou

Aeiou

Wouldn't groups of three work best? If something fails then at least 1/3 didn't do the right thing

E: we could also occupy one more room

ezzelin

ezzelin

since we sorta need to actually give a damn about engineering... we should actually probably put engineering and med bay on same level priority. ish.

with 9 people, we could go 3-3-3, but that's risky and we'd need to put like really sure townies on engineering.
4-4-1 isn't an option; 5-4 is, but leaves us with either engi + med bay and armory unblocked, or engi + blocking and no med bay task...
4-3-2 can be slightly risky for infection depending on who is put on the 2 room, but it would potentially allow two ship tasks and armory block.

...rasei... why are me&nautsu in two rooms at the same time on your list...?

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm going to set up groups of 3 for Med Bay, Server Room, and Engineering. We risk letting Armory and Cargo Hold go the side of mafia.

Actually, hmmm... if mafia is assigned to Engineering, they could just peace out. This is complicated.

We might have to do 5 engineering, 3 med bay, 1 armory, all ship tasks. Downside is mafia could sabotage the one in armory by going there.

Hm...

Also, only go by my official room list, for the record.

Rasei

Rasei

I realize I made a mistake and put down two names twice. Rasei must still be slightly drunk.

Med Bay - Ship Task:
Nautilus
Dran
Rasei

Sever Room - Ship Task:
Kiyoko
AEIOU
Ezzelin

Engineering - Ship Task:
Dranbahl
Tiki The Troll
Alcasync
Luxaria

ezzelin

ezzelin

@rasei, actually dran is on the list twice too. we have 9 people alive atm.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Luxaria wrote:We might have to do 5 engineering, 3 med bay, 1 armory, all ship tasks. Downside is mafia could sabotage the one in armory by going there.

that would sort of give the maf a free convert, though?
unless a certain someone plans on going off on their own again.

Rasei

Rasei

Please just ignore me from right now. It seems like I'm not a good mafia player this game.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hm, yeah that's a good point.

Augh, we might have to do 5 Engineering, 4 Med Bay, but I don't want to give mafia a free kill or free role. Hmmmm.

Edit: I suppose mafia getting the flamethrower isn't the end of the world if it happens. 1:1 still favors town, and we did already get one. As long as we pick off another reasonably quickly.

drandahl

drandahl

Had to drive to the office just now because I'm a dork and left something there something on Friday. Will be driving back shortly and then might relax a bit, so I might be afk for a little while.

I'm fine having Lux lead in planning. I trust her in alignment and in planning ability.

We'd need 6 players total on engineering to absolutely ensure successful ship task. Two of our assignees could be maf, and they could NK another in that room.

Luxaria

Luxaria

It doesn't matter if they NK someone in the room. As long as 3 perform the task during the night, it will go off even if one of them dies. We covered this a few times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum