Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 41]

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Luxaria wrote:

Tbh I am a bit uncertain about him because he said some things that were wrong (like ship tasks requiring three to do), and I also found the strategy of breaking into groups of 6 to be a little unusual all things considered. But this is also slightly like Lucas, so I was going to wait to see if more things happened with regards to him.

these were my feelings on the matter too, which is why I tied the vot--

DUCKY DOES THE VOTE LYNCH BOTH OR RNG IT

SCREAMS AT THIS PAGE TOP....

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_mpm7fbKMa01qz4rgp

Last edited by Space Cadet Ninfia on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

There's even a delay where, last Duck explained to me, after you die you have some time to choose which target you wish to kill with the flamethrower. It's not a "kill your attacker" sort of thing, or the last person to vote on you. It's literally a vigilante that requires you to die to activate

Whaaaat. I assumed from the short blurb about it "you take the person down with you" that it was your typical bomb role, not a post-morterm vigilante. If that's the case then what the hell. I am totally reading these roles wrong.

I agree that mafia may want to activate the med bay to avoid being investigated, but I feel like it might be more prudent for the mafia to spend time gathering roles or activating more pro-mafia ship tasks rather than assisting with the ship task. Furthermore, the public investigation that the med bay has kind of opens up any mafia who help promote its working to an unnecessary spotlight when it comes to the "who do you want to investigate publicly" vote, so.

Uh.

I am going to vote: Mr. Alice for my reasoning above (knocking out her alignment and also Kiyoko's possibility of conversion), and where is everyone sob

EDIT: OK THE LYNCHING BOTH ISN'T AN ISSUE NOW THAT I BROKE THE TIE BUT THAT WOULD ALSO BE GOOD INFO TO KNOW

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh man sorry for this coming in so late! (Was talkin to prof & people.)

If I wasn't tryin to tie up the vote (and it looks like it doesn't matter now anyway), I'd vote for someone in the....cargo...room...? That 4-person room like I said earlier. I probably wouldn't vote for Nautilus because she seems pretty town-y to me right now, though as for the others, I would have needed a little more time to think about it, but it'd def be one of them! Not gonna think too much about that right now because I want to get this post out before rollover.

And as for all the people voting me--it's ok!! Pretty understandable, especially since it can kinda-sorta clear Kiyo as town! So I'm ok with the outcome, also especially since it's hard to get more info in earlier phases.

So! Since it looks like I'm gonna be dying (and I don't have the flamethrower, don't worry!) the last thing I wanna say is: GOOD LUCK, MY CREW MATES!!! It's been fun manning this ship with you all, and I wish everyone the best of luck in their future endeavors! /salutes

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei is being bad person and voting at work. She see why Blaire is attavite to flamethrower.vote: Dran

Last edited by Rasei on Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

drandahl

drandahl

Unofficial vote tally:
✧ Ninfia: Rasei drandahl
✧ alcasync: drandahl
✧ drandahl: Mr. Alice
✧ Mr. Alice: drandahl
✧ ezzelin: Mr. Alice
✧ nautilus: Mr. Alice
✧ Rasei: Dran
✧ Lux: Blaire

drandahl: III
Mr. Alice: IV

Last edited by drandahl on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I AM THE LUCAS OF THIS OPHASE

SCREAMS LOUDLY AND IN DISTRESS

Luxaria

Luxaria

god this latest post by Blaire doesn't feel scummy.
why do these last minute votes happen.

I was about to vote Blaire, but her last post, but I still stand by the previous reasons highlighted in thread...

agh

Vote: Mr. Alice

nautilus

nautilus

I'm half-expecting Tiki to vote last minute and tie up the lynch and leave it up to RNG OR HAVE BOTH PEOPLE DIE IDK

drandahl

drandahl

In case that happens and I die, Good Luck town!

I think the coordinating on some ship tasks this next phase is very important.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

bites nails

Luxaria

Luxaria

I hate these last minute votes I really just cannot deal with this.

@ Mitsu

Taking my mind off of things with this: I almost want to see if you can do a subtle guess at the role, but then again mafia might read through it. I guess I'm just curious if you're right or not, but time will tell?

nautilus

nautilus

Apparently right enough that I figured you would consider Captain's Quarters.

I am going to go and come back and we will see what the outcome of this lynch is I guess. I was gone from 2-8ish and I come back and there's barely any votes on the table why this.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 12 E205EfH

Panic takes over at the rendezvous. The station echoes with shouts an accusations, and, before long, a very human body is being hastily stuffed down a trash chute. Then its time to go back to work, to try to scrape out a living on the ship. You seal your suits again, only to be knocked off your feat by a series of explosions. More damage to the Station, less room to live.

Mr. Alice was incinerated. They were Crew.

The Galley has been destroyed.

The Laboratory has been destroyed.

CREW: 08
INFECTED: 03

Luxaria

Luxaria

wait what

why are places destroyed

Luxaria

Luxaria

YOU NEVER SAID THIS IN THE MECHANICS, YOU MADE IT SOUND LIKE THE SHIP WOULD BLOW UP ALL AT ONCE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum