Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 52]

676Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

C☆☆☆ wrote:
Entelechy wrote:
C☆☆☆ wrote:
Tet is me.

I'm sorry, but just to double check, this is a joke right, and I'm not completely confused again?

No this is not a joke, I am completely, 100% serious. Tet and I are the same person. I am dualboxing the accounts Cure and Cur3. I just like yelling at people and agreeing with myself under the guise of someone even angrier than myself.

Okay, now I can tell that you are being sarcastic, but I was afraid I that Cure=T3t and Cur3 was someone else, and I'd gotten things scrambled in my brain. As I had at least three times before.

677Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Cure

Cure

Cure = Raie = Me
Cur3 = T3tsuya = Tet = Him = Not!me

I'm starting to wonder if this is rocket science.

There, I took the stars out of my name. I hope any remaining confusion has been alleviated.

Not Me wrote:We're different people. We just played twins in the last game and are both just as angry with everyone at all times so it kind of didn't stop and now it's consuming my life.
whoops.

678Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:00 am

high seraph

high seraph

oh man....... ok so drandahl was town after all. shit. this makes me rethink some stuff, tbh.

I've been sitting on my hands for a while because every time I try to voice my suspicions on Cure, she just gets really dismissive (like in her last post), so I chose to just... keep her in the back of my head for this game??? ?? and focus on other players first because, let's be real, it's hard to read Cure, especially since she's prone to relying on risky gambits no matter what alignment she's playing as. But given the circumstances, I think it's important to look back through our facts.

The only 99% clear townies in this game are Luxaria and Kiyoko. This leaves Ducky, Cure, T3t, myself, Sammie and Blaire as possible mafia members.

Ducky - has been contradicting himself a lot through the game. Some of it can be justified by his newbiness to mafia but I can easily see the mafia team trying to use this to their advantage. I'm no stranger to using "accidental" slip ups as mafia ok, I practically invented this schtick ok (lol nope). At the same time, Duck has been kind of fixated on Kiyo and Lux, to the point where he has made really hyperbolic and dramatic posts wishing "oh my god, i really hope neither kiyo or lux die tonight!!!! woe is me". Don't get me wrong I love my kiyos and my luxs and i dont want them to die ok but chill out pal

Honestly though, I can't really see how Entel could be mafia?? I mean he did break the D1 tie and get Tiki lynched. I'm not a big fan of bussing tbh, but I don't think the mafia would hurt themselves by just leaving the tie as it was. What DID confuse me on that phase is how Entel seemed to not know that the ties were left up to the RNG to break, and believed that the phase would go on forever as long as there was a tie... but didn't he mention that he waited until the last 10 seconds before finally voting... as if he actually knew that he needed to get his vote in before rollover?

scratches chin :|a

btw:

Cure - nothing has ever really established Raie as town except for Kiyo saying "I'm willing to believe Raie is town because she asked coach a few questions" and while I did have that impression by the start of the game too, I think it's about time we stopped ignoring her based on something that doesn't have much bearing on her alignment after all. She could very well make those questions and share them with the thread specifically in order to seem like she's being helpful. Even if her questions had best been kept private in order to give the mafia an advantage, it wouldn't be surprising to see her intentionally sacrifice her team's safety for the sake of affirming her position.

She started the Aeiou lynch, but only after some people (myself included) had already voiced our concerns about her no lynch vote and overall strange behavior. The first people to vote the lynched player are rarely questioned as much as the people who voted last, but it's very possible that, after seeing that there were other people already willing to go with an Aeiou lynch, she'd snipe her vote in in order to take the safer position, while people like myself, who made an unfortunate choice to wait and see how things turned out before taking final action, looked scummier.

She then pressed the argument that some mafia must be hiding among T3t/dran/Lucas, and pretty much everyone (myself included) accepted this because we were all making the same process of elimination in which we completely ignored Cure, a decision we made on N0 and have been clinging on for absolutely no reason.

jesus chris t i cant believe cure is mafia.

T3t - I've... wasted too much of my breath on T3t already oh my god. His participation was minimal up to a few phases ago, and I honestly haven't caught much from his posts. Based on process of elimination alone, I believe T3t is mafia, and the T3t/dran/lucas theory was right all alone, except Raie conveniently switched her own name out and actually meant T3t/Raie/RandomTownieHere. jfc.

myself aka high seraph - I'm town. I have been posting often (well, maybe not as often the last couple of phases) and I've offered my thoughs and tried to help as much as I could with my limited knowledge about handball and mathematics. I made a chart on D1...... omg i'm town

Sammie - Sammie has claimed to have maybe killed some of our friends. Not cool Sammie. But I have a general feeling that Sammie is town, considering her behavior, so I'm kind of "hmm???" when Cure says that maybe Sammie is mafia. I mean, I get it, when we look at our numbers but... I just really can't see Sammie is mafia because she has been acting very... Sammie-like all game. She has claimed all her actions without flinching, and that's what Sammie does when she's town, most of the time. When she's mafia, she'll usually try to go past our radars by keeping a little quieter and tend to not be as open as she has been. So sammie is town on my book, idc what the numbers say ok. I already said I'm not good with numbers.

Blaire - chinomi tied Tiki with Aeiou, and Entel broke that tie. I honestly don't know why chi would vote Tiki if she was mafia. But then there's the whole "im gonna claim my number" scene............. idk tbh it's almost 5 am and I shouldn't be writing this anymore jfc.

Ok so I know my math doesn't add up. There's three mafia left and the only candidates I have are Raie and T3t. I'm pretty confident that Raie is mafia, and to the reasons I pointed out, you may feel free to add the ones Kiyo brought up in her last post too (and Raie completely ignored). The last mafia could possibly be duck or blairenoms, but I think lyching either Raie or T3t will help us narrow this down enough to really know what to do next phase.

679Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:03 am

high seraph

high seraph

ok i got ninja'd a few times but when i say "cure's last post" i mean the one where she said "i dare u to lynch me bro im gonna yell words at u in size 24 bold font come on i double dare you"

680Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:17 am

Cure

Cure

Seriously, if you guys decide to lynch me and the game ends because of it I'm just gonna point and laugh because I've been playing the most pro-town out of anyone who doesn't get to just chill with a Mechanically Cleared sign above their head, so you'd all deserve it.

Anyway, my point was that AT LEAST ONE OF LUCAS/DYLAN/TET WAS MAFIA. Now that we've lynched ONE of them and he came up as town, suddenly it's a bad idea and CURE IS MAFIA AND LEADING EVERYONE ASTRAY WITH HER SNEAKY MAFIA TACTICS THAT EVERY FUCKING TOWNIE WAS THINKING ANYWAY. GOD RAIE WHY ARE YOU SO DEVIOUS??!??!?!?!?!?????

Lucas is mafia anyway and everyone knows it, but if you want to throw the game, lynch me tomorrow.

Anyone jumping on me after SOMEONE BOTH KIYO AND LUX FUCKING THOUGHT WAS MAFIA flips town, is so blatantly mafia, I can't believe you guys would fall for this tactic.

Also duck hasn't been fixated on Lux at all. Before I pointed it out, he'd mentioned Lux by name a grand total of Z e r o times in the thread.

maf is probably sammie duck and lucas. whatever.

If I seem annoyed it's because I'm pretending to be annoyed to make those of weak constitution feel anxious about incureing (hehe) my wrath.

681Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:39 am

high seraph

high seraph

yes you have been leading lynches on townies that's the most pro-town you can play a game

my point is that honestly? ? ? nothing ever cleared you raie and we just assumed you were town. it's possible to seem pro-town when you're mafia and, you know what?? you're actually really good at that, which is why it's so hard to fos you and get you lynched. it's obvious to me why anyone would prefer to lynch me over you, and i would normally be ok with it!!! but the stakes are high right now and a mislynch could cost us the game, so i'm not going down before letting all my cards on the table.

And your point was definitely not that ONE out of "Lucas/T3t/dran" his mafia. It may have been so originally, but given how comfortable everyone seemed with this idea (and with ignoring that you could be mafia as much as any other person in this thread), it quickly evolved to "two or all of these people are mafia". Hello raie its me the other townie you're trying to get killed. If you guys lynch me then raie will have succesfully led three separate mislynches and i will applaud and also puke probably (its an intense basketball and i think i had something bad for breakfast sorry coach).

Re: duck, I only threw Lux's name into that post because of what he said on post 661.

im sorry im laughingi like an idiot picturing raies face saying "STOP mENTIONING POST nUMERBS I DONT cARE EJNOUGH ABOUT YOUR POST TO GO BAKC NDD SEARCH fOr THE PSOT YOURE REFERENCING OK HOLY FUCKiNG SHIT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" calm down raie here we go shh

ducky duckcduck duckdukc what noise does a duck make wrote:Ugg... if only we could get the mafia to eliminate ANYONE other than Lux or Kiyoko next turn. But the only way I can think to do that would be the previously mentioned everyone pass to themselves, except Kiyoko and lux, and hope whoever they pass too aren't Maf :P I will try to come up with a better plan.

682Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:27 am

Cure

Cure

Okay, but you can yell at Kiyo for mislynching three townies too. Just becaue she's been cleared, doesn't  mean she didn't lead the drandahl lynch, which she did.  (I'm not saying Kiyo isn't town. Kiyo is town, but I'm not suddenly mafia for doing the same things). 

It shifted to two/all of these people are maf because process of elimination says SOMEBODY has to be mafia in this game. 

Oh... yeah i guess he did mention Lux once. Which would mean he mentioned her way more times than anyone else in the thread other than kiyo.

WHATEVER LUCAS YOU'RE STILL MAFIA. YOU CAN'T HIDE BEHIND "WELL RAIE IS ALWAYS HARD TO READ AN SEEMS PRO-TOWN AND IS THUS HARD TO LYNCH" People love mislynching me lately. You will not escape from the gallows. Not this time, Onii-chan

683Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:34 am

high seraph

high seraph

wow ok u might like to see yourself as the mysterious person no one can read, but i'm not even pulling that card this time, and it's kind of low of you to discredit my whole post like that. I'm not hiding behind "wow raie is so hard to read maybe she's mafia", I'm bringing real arguments to the table, so anytime you'd like to quit stroking your own ego and respond appropriately, I'd love to hear it.

Anyway I don't get why you would say that I could yell at Kiyo. I could yell at Kiyo, but only if I wanted to say loving words of praise with some good ol' size 24 bolded capslocked comic sans. I wouldn't yell at Kiyo for any other reason because she's a mechanically cleared townie and, even if she weren't, she has remained consistent throughout this entire game, and led the lynch on drandahl based on arguments she had established as early as D1, when she stated her position regarding players that weren't active enough or weren't helping enough. The fact that drandahl brought so many contradictions and pretty much digged his own grave on top of being inactive isn't Kiyo's fault.

You, on the other hand, have neither been mechanically cleared neither consistent. Starting with your baseless suspicion on Sammie, which is shaping up to be Aeiou's mislynch 2.0. You throw a little shade upon the person you want to lynch even though you have no evidence, just to start getting your feet wet, see how people react to that and then, if it's well-received, start applying gradually more pressure to the wound until that person can't play basketball anymore. However, Sammie is one of the few people I'm fairly certain is town, and the fact you've been increasingly vocal about her makes me even more certain that you're mafia.

Ok so let's try to understand how exactly Sammie is town (and why you are mafia):

As I had already demonstrated through very entertaining and accurate charts, there are 6 possibilities for the ball's route on N0 (KRL, KLR, LRK, LKR, RKL, RLK). Kiyoko has said, however, that she believes she was the spiker in that round, which leaves us with only two possible routes: LRK and RLK. Only one of these possibilities actually fit the claims however. Since Rasei had Jersey #8, and Lux claimed to have passed to #8, the RLK route is impossible (Rasei [8] -> Luxaria -> Kiyoko [8]). We can therefore conclude that the ball's actual route was LRK, i.e. Luxaria -> Rasei (8) -> Kiyoko (10). This post somewhat confirms that Kiyo is #10 as well, since Kiyo had previously asked Sammie to pass to an "unknown" number, but never said "don't pass to 10"??

On N1, ezzelin (2) was benched, and that particular phase might have been handled in several different ways, but most of them aren't worth considering. Kiyoko has already touched on how the NK was handled on that phase, and concluded that Sammie was #9 and town, which is true. It's still extremely likely that mafia would be trying to get their serve target to fumble the ball, and It's still extremely likely that they targeted one of the cleared townies, Kiyoko or Lux. Both of them passed to #9, who passed it to ezzelin (2). Literally the only person who claimed to pass to 2 was Sammie, which means Sammie is #9. There are, however, a ton of other possibilities, like

Ezzelin -> Sammie -> Ezzelin
Entel/Cure/blaire -> Sammie -> Ezzelin
Sammie -> Ezzelin -> mafia
Ezzelin -> mafia

But in 5/6 (??) of all possibilities, Sammie is still involved in getting the ball to ezz, which lends more credence to the idea that Sammie is #9 and passed the ball to ezz, getting her benched.

Despite the HUGE possibility that Sammie is #9, and that you had been keeping a dedicated list of players and their possible Jersey #s, you feel like it's totally possible that Sammie is mafia. I know SOMEONE has to be mafia, Raie, but given the situation we find ourselves in, don't you think we might be just slightly off-track????? If there is anyone in the world who isn't mafia, it has to be Sammie. But let's move on and prove that Sammie is #9 even further.

On N2, Rasei (8) was benched. Entel, dran, Kiyo and Lux all claimed to have passed to #9 and if we still go with the "mafia serve to cleared townies" logic, then the ball would have gone Kiyo/Lux -> Sammie (9) -> Rasei (8). The only other person who passed to Rasei was you and T3t. You can't be #9, since that's what you claimed your pass was on N1, and nothing indicated T3t could be 9 either.

ok i am actually getting really tired or writing this exhaustive post ok cure is mafia and she's being increasingly pushy with Sammie over the course of the game, conveniently ignoring a number of factors that she was clearly aware of. this post is too long and boring tbh omfg. i have been combing through this thread for like two hours i am taking this way too seriously jfc.

684Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:04 am

Cure

Cure

Yeah, I'm not mafia. I've already said Sammie is obviously #9, but that doesn't mean she can't be mafia. Can you point out a single time where I said sammie WASN'T 9? My entire Sammie =  (possibly) Maf theory relies on her BEING 9.

I'm not heavily fosing sammie, I'm just trying to figure out who the three mafia could be out of the five remaining unknowns (excluding myself, because I'm not mafia). The only person I'm sure is mafia is you. Obviously my suspicions are going to evolve over the course of the game as we get new information.

If Sammie is #9, and everyone is passing to 9, mafia could have just directly served to ezzelin and Rasei and let them pass to 9 and get benched.

I'm dismissing your arguments because you're mafia and you're trying to get me mislynched so we lose the game. Anyway, I'm going to be sitting out of discussion for the rest of the phase. I've been repeating myself enough as it is, and I don't think this is going anywhere. You've clearly decided I'm mafia in your head, and I've decided you're mafia in mine. Neither of us our going to change our opinions on this, and the only direction this can go is messy.

685Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:37 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sup bros happy valentines day

I'mma be out all day so I'm leaving this volleyball game in the capable hands of whoever is gonna be home all day like a loser

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

686Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:56 am

high seraph

high seraph

Valentine's day is on June 12th Kiyo u are way early

But today is MY valentine's day bc its my boyfriends birthday so I'm not gonna be around for the rest of the phase either

687Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:59 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ju-what

what

wha t

688Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I have absolutely no idea what to think of all of this.

Town:
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Me

I've been sitting staring at the other posts and am absolutely baffled. Hopefully there won't be a NK/the ball'll land on a spiker because the ratio is making me highly uncomfortable atm.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

689Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:10 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Rollover may be a little late by accident because I'm at Ducky's house eating their food, but the phase ends at 9 pm est and no actions that come in after will count.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

690Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 46 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:42 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Urg... Following up on a previous post since I hate leaving promises unattended: no words from me this phase. I'm just in a really bad mood and can't focus. Maybe I'll be alive come rollover and can help next phase. Sorry, town, I'm letting you down big time this game.

idk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum